The Ultimate DIY Filler Guide: How to Safely Inject Filler Yourself (MUST READ!!!)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

Impregnating a JB by 2028
⭐The Ultimate DIY Filler Guide: How to Safely Inject Filler Yourself⭐
Image 123650291 12
1. Introduction
Considering the majority of your niggas are high inhib, this is the simplest approach available. No needles are used, and not much skill is needed for this method just common sense really.

2. Hyaluron Pen
The Hyaluron pen is filled with hyaluronic acid and can be used on the lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, chin, jaw, and nose to make the nose look straighter, so it can get rid of your jew nose. Avoid direct application beneath the eyes and around the temples when using the pen. Also, it's good to avoid exercise, sun exposure, excessive heat exposure, alcohol consumption, and smoking for up to 24 hours after. This precautionary measure is essential in mitigating the risk of temporary swelling, redness, or itching and ensuring the attainment of optimal outcomes.

• No needles
  • No injections
  • Quick and minimal pain
  • Minimal recovery time needed after service

How it works

3. Best Fillers To Use

4. Anatomy

8f42c3ea0ca99f9f7e26a99ca02e0755

Skin Anatomy An Examination of the Bodys Largest Organ body 2 1024x768

44decd488ca69f8eb7aa0cd6baea2531

DON'T HIT AN ARTERY NIGGGA!!!
Dont GIF by Katelyn Tarver

5. Setting Up For The Injection
  1. Wash your hands
  2. Make sure you clean up your shit and wipe it down
  3. Put on gloves

6. How To Set Up The Pen
Have rubbing alcohol ready to clean the treatment areas. Twist the Hyaluron Pen until it stops, then take an empty ampule. Fill the ampule with your hyaluronic acid filler, avoiding overfilling to prevent spillage. Leave some air in the ampule to minimize waste.

THIS IS AN AMPULE FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T KNOW.
Screenshot 2024 03 23 040657

7. How To Inject The Filler (Demonstration)
NOSE FILLER:

JAWLINE AND CHIN FILLER:

8. After The Filler
  • Use an ice pack
  • Take something like Advil or Tylenol

8. How Many Times You Should Do It?
It will pretty much just go away after a few weeks. 3 sessions usually work for any Hyaluron pen treatment. After that, it’s 1 or 2 sessions every 4–6 months, depending on the filler.

9. What Happens If You Fuck It Up?

I did some research, and to dissolve the filler, you have to inject hyaluronidase, but there is this company that sells a cream form of this that you can apply, and this shit will start dissolving. It's called SoftFil Topilase.

Topilase article 2

10. Conclusion
This is a good option for people like me who are under 18 and can't get this done by a doctor. Make sure you follow these steps and do your own research as well. I'm not a medical professional and a few things that I mentioned aren't approved by the FDA yet, but it's effective.

Christian Bale Swag GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, mogpending, trueceI and 10 others
View attachment 2814928
1. Introduction
Considering the majority of your niggas are high inhib, this is the simplest approach available. No needles are used, and not much skill is needed for this method just common sense really.

2. Hyaluron Pen
The Hyaluron pen is filled with hyaluronic acid and can be used on the lips, nasolabial lines, marionette lines, chin, jaw, and nose to make the nose look straighter, so it can get rid of your jew nose. Avoid direct application beneath the eyes and around the temples when using the pen. Also, it's good to avoid exercise, sun exposure, excessive heat exposure, alcohol consumption, and smoking for up to 24 hours after. This precautionary measure is essential in mitigating the risk of temporary swelling, redness, or itching and ensuring the attainment of optimal outcomes.

• No needles
  • No injections
  • Quick and minimal pain

View attachment 2814985

3. Best Filler To Use

4. Anatomy

View attachment 2815074
View attachment 2815091

View attachment 2815075

1. Wash your hands
  3. Put on gloves

6. How To Set Up The Pen
Have rubbing alcohol ready to clean the treatment areas. Twist the Hyaluron Pen until it stops, then take an empty ampule. Fill the ampule with your hyaluronic acid filler, avoiding overfilling to prevent spillage. Leave some air in the ampule to minimize waste.

View attachment 2815072

NOSE FILLER:

JAWLINE AND CHIN FILLER:

8. After The Filler
  • Use an ice pack

It will pretty much just go away after a few weeks. 3 sessions usually work for any Hyaluron pen treatment. After that, it’s 1 or 2 sessions every 4–6 months, depending on the filler.

I did some research, and to dissolve the filler, you have to inject hyaluronidase, but there is this company that sells a cream form of this that you can apply, and this shit will start dissolving. It's called SoftFil Topilase.

View attachment 2815089

10. Conclusion
This is a good option for people like me who are under 18 and can't get this done by a doctor. Make sure you follow these steps and do your own research as well. I'm not a medical professional and a few things that I mentioned aren't approved by the FDA yet, but it's effective.

Christian Bale Swag GIF

@Orc can you make a vid on you self injecting yourself to show the pit falls and hurdles to avoid when doing this i only say this cause i have dysparxia and motor function issues

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, smoth, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Filler has to be injected deep and using a needle so it doesn't migrate. If you use a pen you won't get it deep enough and it will migrate like crazy

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, lebronjames23, IMOGYOU and 1 other person
Filler has to be injected deep and using a needle so it doesn't migrate. If you use a pen you won't get it deep enough and it will migrate like crazy
It doesn’t go deep like a needle yeah but it’s not going to migrate like crazy look up several months after on YouTube

It doesn’t go deep like a needle yeah but it’s not going to migrate like crazy look up several months after on YouTube
What about several years nigga

Filler lasts 6 months
Commonly believed lie... filler actually lasts up to 5 years it just spreads around the face. There are so many studies and doctors talking about this on YouTube

• +1
Reactions: TheMilkMan
What about perma fillers? Also how much would all this setup cost?
This setup is like $200 I don’t recommend perm filler can cause too much damage

• +1
Reactions: FBl
Commonly believed lie... filler actually lasts up to 5 years it just spreads around the face. There are so many studies and doctors talking about this on YouTube

it has lost most of its volume it wont be noticeable by then

it has lost most of its volume it wont be noticeable by then
HA holds water, it will be similar to fat grafts, in this case - bloat grafts. Anyway, filler is a bad idea and a looksmin. The angularity lasts 2 weeks at most, as reported by users here.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and TheMilkMan
Using a pen instead of a needle... Also doing fillers instead of implants or fat grafting...
Gay meme Sticker for Sale by MaddyVG | Redbubble

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
@Orc can you make a vid on you self injecting yourself to show the pit falls and hurdles to avoid when doing this i only say this cause i have dysparxia and motor function issues
the threads I use don't have the same issues as filler, it doesn't matter if you hit a vein it won't cause an occlusion.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and reptiles
Using a pen instead of a needle... Also doing fillers instead of implants or fat grafting...
Gay meme Sticker for Sale by MaddyVG | Redbubble
I’m 15 I can’t get fat grafts or filler done by a Doctor the pen is easier to use for beginners that’s why I’m using it

I’m 15 I can’t get fat grafts or filler done by a Doctor the pen is easier to use for beginners that’s why I’m using it
Pen is for fags, grab a needle you cuck.

Appreciate The madlad looksmax content

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Do you think it is possible to use the hyaluron pen to increase the girth of the cock? I really can't afford to pay 4k for injections from a professional.

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Do you think it is possible to use the hyaluron pen to increase the girth of the cock? I really can't afford to pay 4k for injections from a professional.
I think its probably dangerous to use it on your cock tbh, use a needle instead and learn anatomy

View attachment 2814928
1. Introduction

2. Hyaluron Pen

• No needles
  • No injections
  • Quick and minimal pain

View attachment 2814985

3. Best Fillers To Use

4. Anatomy

View attachment 2815074
View attachment 2815091

View attachment 2815075

1. Wash your hands
  3. Put on gloves

6. How To Set Up The Pen

View attachment 2815072

NOSE FILLER:

JAWLINE AND CHIN FILLER:

8. After The Filler
  • Use an ice pack

View attachment 2815089

10. Conclusion

Christian Bale Swag GIF

Nigga if ur gon make a high risk thread that people could take seriously dont recommend topilase, ive already told u that shit doesnt get rid of all the filler

Nigga if ur gon make a high risk thread that people could take seriously dont recommend topilase, ive already told u that shit doesnt get rid of all the filler
Everything isn't 100% effective but it helps nigga

the threads I use don't have the same issues as filler, it doesn't matter if you hit a vein it won't cause an occlusion.
Ur saying pdo threads would work as a jaw filler??? I dont see how that would work

Everything isn't 100% effective but it helps nigga
Nigga theres like a 90% chance someones fucking up on their first time, and thats their last time cuz after that topilase is not saving shit

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
y not use pdo threads

Ur saying pdo threads would work as a jaw filler??? I dont see how that would work
No, lol He is saying the risk is lower using PDO threads because even if you hit a vein, it wont clog the vein like filler does

y not use pdo threads
Anyone on this forum will tell you that filler is more effective because you need to use like twelve PDO threads for them to do anything at all.

Anyone on this forum will tell you that filler is more effective because you need to use like twelve PDO threads for them to do anything at all.
But they're cheap and easy to diy

It's like 100 usd for a 100 pack, filler is much more inconvenient and risky and expensive

No, lol He is saying the risk is lower using PDO threads because even if you hit a vein, it wont clog the vein like filler does
no shit im asking how tf would pdo even relate to this post pdo cant give u a jaw “pdo is better than this” it doesnt even apply to this post

It's like 100 usd for a 100 pack, filler is much more inconvenient and risky and expensive
Pro increases collagen not bone structure how would it help ur jaw in any way

PDO threads only lift the skin in that area and increase collagen production, which helps with aging and minor imperfections; filler, on the other hand, adds significant volume which can literally change your entire face shape bro

• +1
PDO threads only lift the skin in that area and increase collagen production, which helps with aging and minor imperfections; filler, on the other hand, adds significant volume which can literally change your entire face shape bro
hmm, i suppose filler is better for bones n shit, but still a little risky
Pro increases collagen not bone structure how would it help ur jaw in any way
idk, but it can widen lips, reduce uee, help wide/bulbous noses etc

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
hmm, i suppose filler is better for bones n shit, but still a little risky

idk, but it can widen lips, reduce uee, help wide/bulbous noses etc
Just wait 12 weeks for the most minor result :LOL:

Your saying this knowing full well that you haven't tried threads

I did lol :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: COPIUM

I did lol :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: COPIUM
"The final result came out good"

It was just swelling I didn't realize
I don't want to risk blindness with fillers in my nose. I'll try pdo and see if it works for me.

This is simply too risky. I see botched fillers all the time, and these are from trained professionals not from Indians who rot on jewish incel forums. And if you do fuck up in the slightest you'll look like a botched fag for a long long time

I don't want to risk blindness with fillers in my nose. I'll try pdo and see if it works for me.

This is simply too risky. I see botched fillers all the time, and these are from trained professionals not from Indians who rot on jewish incel forums. And if you do fuck up in the slightest you'll look like a botched fag for a long long time
I have a PHD though

• +1
Guys don’t do it, go to a professional.

no the kind of volume you need for the jaw just isn't do-able.

even fillers are shit for the jaw, you need like 3ml on each side to see a difference.

y not use pdo threads
they are useful for jaw tightening but not for any significant volume.

• +1
Reactions: Rigged and Jeww
the sheer autism here will guarantee this thread is gonna be a Blackpill classic years from now Lol.

• JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo