Anyone tried this for eyelashes

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Babe lash serum

Corinna Kopf said she used it grow her eyelashes and then castor oil to maintain them. Not sponsored btw.

Thoughts?

You want to be a babe, babe?

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
You will be a bad bitch in no time

But tbh the serum is probably cope, when i used minox on my beard and eyebrows, my lashes grew long af and i used castor oil as well. Imo you should make a mixture of multiple essential oils and apply them on your eyelashes since serums could contain chemicals or be cope. Or latisse burning fat pads around the eyes. If you don't see improvement by oiling your lashes and being healthy in general, then i'm afraid only something serious like minox will help. Oiling them usually improves the strength of the hair strand and prevents them from falling out etc. Also genes

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Babe lash serum

Corinna Kopf said she used it grow her eyelashes and then castor oil to maintain them. Not sponsored btw.

Thoughts?
The ratings are crazy huh, I doubt any1 would from here would have tried it, playing it off as "gay"

The ratings are crazy huh, I doubt any1 would from here would have tried it, playing it off as "gay"
Nah it’s cope . It’s have the genetics or LDAR

Babe lash serum

Thoughts?
Only 50mg minox works.

Babe lash serum

Thoughts?
Just use a cheap eyelash growth serum it'll work like 90% the same