Anyone watched this documentary? It's insanely eye-opening. "The Social Dilemma"

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709 and Mystery
I’ve seen it, I believe.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

insanely eye-opening​

is on Netflix

pick one

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: dadfa, IWantToMax, Howl and 2 others
Yeah, I watch it some months ago. It’s legit.

B8431777059de5583bc09dff25921e50

Just at the bit where they mention how Gen Z are the first generation growing up in middle school with social media.

Only 1/4 of the way through.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Mystery

insanely eye-opening​

is on Netflix

pick one

Shut the fuck up. You;re not edgy or cool you pussy. And you still have your facebook account.

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety and Adriana Lima
View attachment 1035450

Just at the bit where they mention how Gen Z are the first generation growing up in middle school with social media.

This generation and the generations to come will get fucked as time progresses.

We’re basically living in one big social experiment. The human brain has not evolved to handle this yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
View attachment 1035450

They talk about how Gen Z is more anxious, fragile, depressed etc. Suicide rates in teenagers sky rocketed after 2011 and kept going up ever since. Madness.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
This generation and the generations to come will get fucked as time progresses.

We’re basically living in one big social experiment. The human brain has not evolved to handle this yet.

Imma Millennial. A few years from being a Zoomer, but even I can admit that I can get sucked into the mindless arcade of social media and youtube etc. Luckily my brain is more fully developed than yours and I have that time where we had the internet but not social media, to recall back too.

• +1
Reactions: Mystery
Imma Millennial. A few years from being a Zoomer, but even I can admit that I can get sucked into the mindless arcade of social media and youtube etc. Luckily my brain is more fully developed than yours and I have that time where we had the internet but not social media, to recall back too.
I’m mid 20’s 😂

Shut the fuck up. You;re not edgy or cool you pussy. And you still have your facebook account.
Lol

Thank you op
IT seems intresting
I will watch this film