APPARENTLY majority of men are not good looking they’re lucky that women care more about personality than looks (TWITTER)

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎

@Skywalker @Xangsane

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: klip11, Skywalker, murdah and 4 others
I wonder what the race of the person behind that account

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, murdah, Luffymaxxing and 2 others
Women detected his great personality after looking at a single mugshot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, murdah, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Thanks for the blackpill

being in a LTR is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LooksThinker
that foid is being sarcastic tho

most men are incels and date subb 5 women lol

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
most men are incels and date subb 5 women lol
Why most girls on Twitter are so chronically online? You legit see girls that talk like users from here

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Why most girls on Twitter are so chronically online? You legit see girls that talk like users from here
from experience, good looking girls spend most of their time on forums cuz they are bored

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
from experience, good looking girls spend most of their time on forums cuz they are bored
Cope, attractive women are mostly on snap and insta, forum are for non nt foid who live trought the net , also the average girl don’t know what a forum is

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Skywalker
Cope, attractive women are mostly on snap and insta, forum are for non nt foid who live trought the net , also the average girl don’t know what a forum is
my oneitis was constantly reading biology and physics as a hobby, girl was an encyclopedia, id call her if i was playing in the Millionaire

my oneitis was constantly reading biology and physics as a hobby, girl was an encyclopedia, id call her if i was playing in the Millionaire
Nigga was crushing on Velma
Looking Scooby Doo GIF by Boomerang Official

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

@Skywalker @Xangsane

This foid is coping hard, the reality is that foids care just as much if not more about looks than men but they will always settle for the next best thing if they can’t get the dream Chads of their choice

It’s much more easy to be in a relationship with a average Joe MTN who betabuxxes for them and buys them everything they want than a drop dead tall slayer who could leave or cheat on them at any moment

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and KING REIDYZ