Appeal maxxing

Exhibition

Exhibition

prince of light
use Pinterest and Tumblr.

cause a lot of you niggers dress like shit have no aesthetic or have a shit aesthetic and it looks obnoxious.

Although its easy for me to say this as im tall,skinny, and white so it’s easy to have a aesthetic.

Its over for you manlets, you can try and be aesthetic but it looks obnoxious and not suited right heres an example

tall:
IMG 0358

french model tier

short
IMG 0361

“annoying weird kid”

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, socialcel, Swarthy Knight and 2 others

cause a lot of you niggers dress like shit have no aesthetic or have a shit aesthetic and it looks obnoxious.

Although its easy for me to say this as im tall,skinny, and white so it’s easy to have a aesthetic.

Its over for you manlets, you can try and be aesthetic but it looks obnoxious and not suited right heres an example

tall:View attachment 2711669
model tier

shortView attachment 2711672
“annoying weird kid”
How tall is that faggot longest ass legs I've seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
greycel tier guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Deleted member 30037 and Deleted member 51465

french model tier

“annoying weird kid”
What do u consider tall?

believe it or not my legs exactly like those and I'm just 5,11 I got the legs of someone who is 6,5 lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Exhibition
Another form of brutal proportionspill. I've seen many 6'2-6'3 guys with shitty proportions and it looks ass, and me as a 6'0 guy who's a proportionscel gets guessed as 5'8, while 5'9 faggots with great proportion get guessed as 5'11-6'0

• +1
Reactions: marek937
Another form of brutal proportionspill. I've seen many 6'2-6'3 guys with shitty proportions and it looks ass, and me as a 6'0 guy who's a proportionscel gets guessed as 5'8, while 5'9 faggots with great proportion get guessed as 5'11-6'0
just be skinny bro

im 6’2 and i used to be 250 fat (now im 135),
people used to think i was 5’9. now they at 135 they think im 6’4

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800

french model tier

“annoying weird kid”
I thought that tall faggot was like 6'7 cuz of his proportions and long ass legs

Cope, skinny isn't ideal plus proportions are in ur bones
skinny is ideal if you have the face for it, imagine that guy i posted if he was muscular it wouldn’t be suited right

• +1
skinny is ideal if you have the face for it, imagine that guy i posted if he was muscular it wouldn’t be suited right
It depends, an athletic physique like what vinnie hacker or a swimmer has if u have good frame will always look best

It depends, an athletic physique like what vinnie hacker or a swimmer has if u have good frame will always look best
yea bro just depends on frame, i prefer skinny, my frame is narrow and its appealing, also fashion

• +1
u must have short legs, long torso

• +1
Good thread. Niggas really don't understand that being GL isn't enough. It's all about fitting a certain aesthetic and being to appeal to a large niche.

just lol if you think clothes will make a foid want to fuck you