@appealmaxxed makes me want to stab myself in the throat in front of him (in Minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Shoukran, inshallah.
People like @appealmaxxed parents are failed parents
Raised white, thinks he’s white, wants to live white

I don’t drink but I wish I can slit my throat on live camera in front of @appealmaxxed because failed parents exist

I will cut myself if I were marrying a dead horse but my wife to be isn’t the type so it is all good

One reason why I’d never marry white

If your parents didn't molest or torture you, grow up from this tranny ego

Half but my parents are secularfags. Blaming it on my muslim grandparents not raising their kids properly.
What's the other half?

Half but my parents are secularfags. Blaming it on my muslim grandparents not raising their kids properly.
I’d kill myself if I were a failed parent
If your parents didn't molest or torture you, grow up from this tranny ego
Why do you think I got molested

• +1
I mean they didnt fail in other aspects, just spirituality. But yh.
Also knowing he likely slays a lot at a young age when I lost my virginity at 23 behind my parents over this half Indian girl makes me want to kill myself too.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
you got better colouring than me.
i had vastly superior colouring when i was younger. i’ll pm it if i want. now skin is very tanned from travelling often.

but also i get eye colour mogged

• +1
Also knowing he likely slays a lot at a young age when I lost my virginity at 23 behind my parents over this half Indian girl makes me want to kill myself too.
Are you not going to get married very very soon ?

But yeah joining Islam has plenty of benefits
@kebab

what r the benefits. i never explored other religions as as u know i was raised catholic

• +1
Reactions: kebab
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and kebab
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
@kebab

what r the benefits. i never explored other religions as as u know i was raised catholic
Your parents are failed parents and I wish I can go er on your dad in Minecraft

Too many

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream and kebab
you got better colouring than me.
i had vastly superior colouring when i was younger. i’ll pm it if i want. now skin is very tanned from travelling often.

but also i get eye colour mogged
Thank you and please do
What’s my face rating

@kebab

Abstinence makes you reprioritise things and makes you closer to heaven
Especially with zakat when you have to give back
Catholicism is a crap weak religion
YOU ARE A MISGUIDED MUSLIM TO ME
FUCK CHRISTIANITY AND THOSE WHO FORCE THEIR HALF MUSLIM KIDS TO BE CHRISTIANS SHOULD ROT IN HELL AND DIE

Same racial mix, different life outcomes because of religion (one Muslim parent and one non-Muslim parent, mine converted and his wanted him raised Catholic)

So he just gets raised to be a white boy when I couldn’t take any advantage of girls approaching me at uni and whatever because upbringing altered my brain wiring but hey at least I’m getting married early next week.

Fuck white parents who force their non Muslim religion on their kids if they marry a Muslim btw. Especially if the Muslim parent is a mother, the father is meant to convert.
@Manchild

Same racial mix, different life outcomes because of religion (one Muslim parent and one non-Muslim parent, mine converted and his wanted him raised Catholic)

So he just gets raised to be a white boy when I couldn’t take any advantage of girls approaching me at uni and whatever because upbringing altered my brain wiring but hey at least I’m getting married early next week.

Fuck white parents who force their non Muslim religion on their kids if they marry a Muslim btw. Especially if the Muslim parent is a mother, the father is meant to convert.

This so much, insane when you think about it, the difference in upbringing is night and day, my mum is Norwegian and father kurdish luckily he was never religious neither was my mum so i never had anything forced upon me, i for sure get where your coming from with wanting to experience teen love but lets be real 90% of Muslims or even middle eastern people i know dont have a gf/bf until early adulthood, meanwhile kids in Europe(especially in Scandinavia) are outside drinking and fucking at the age of 13 lol

• +1
i get colour mogged by a ton
i’m htn - chadlite currently

am will looksmax to solid chadlite

i do get mogged by @Xangsane currently tho imo
Are you actually htn-chadlite though? PM if you dont mind im curious since i made a post recently about my cousin who got rated chadlite as well so i wanna see the difference

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and appealmaxed

• +1
Are you actually htn-chadlite though? PM if you dont mind im curious since i made a post recently about my cousin who got rated chadlite as well so i wanna see the difference
he is, though he is darker than me, he looks very appealing to women. Especially towards ethnic women who want someone white-adjacent but he said his preference is strictly white or white Latina.
@appealmaxed
This so much, insane when you think about it, the difference in upbringing is night and day, my mum is Norwegian and father kurdish luckily he was never religious neither was my mum so i never had anything forced upon me, i for sure get where your coming from with wanting to experience teen love but lets be real 90% of Muslims or even middle eastern people i know dont have a gf/bf until early adulthood, meanwhile kids in Europe(especially in Scandinavia) are outside drinking and fucking at the age of 13 lol
Yes this is correct, my first girlfriend was in adulthood, and I was 23 at the time, almost 24. She didn't treat me nicely though.
It's fucking painful, to the point I contemplate slitting myself, when I see other half MENA or half south Asian (Muslim) people who are mixed with white (similar like me) who were raised Christian or irreligious and they go fuck about everywhere and drink and smoke. Especially girls. Like the girl I dated when I was 23.

Unfortunately most girls I met of this mix were raised secular even if within a Muslim background. However, I do know one girl who is half Pakistani half white and is a KHHV, and seems to be doing very well:

This is why I feel so much hatred towards this demographic.

I appeal mog you @appealmaxed

@Verline I think the half-Pakistani girl would have liked @appealmaxed if he were Muslim especially but he wouldn't want her due to her ethnicity despite the fact she looks similar to this Russian foid:

yes
gimme some examples

• +1
cute but not preference for sex appeal