@appealmaxxed makes me want to stab myself in the throat in front of him (in Minecraft)

There is no compulsion in Islam
You don’t need to be Muslim to go to Jannah

@Verline I think the half-Pakistani girl would have liked @appealmaxed if he were Muslim especially but he wouldn't want her due to her ethnicity despite the fact she looks similar to this Russian foid:

View attachment 2676919
"ginger and Pakistani" a sentence i never thought i hear in my life lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
she's half white + I think it's dyed
Damn frauding to be a ginger, her hair must be weird asf assuming she has naturally dark hair?

• +1
Damn frauding to be a ginger, her hair must be weird asf assuming she has naturally dark hair?
I assume so yes. Wonder how she ended up with 4 high SMV men wanting her JFL.
I caught up with her and she said one of the white ones were just looking to "see where it goes", the other two want to talk to her for longer and the chaddiest one wants to take her to see his family.

I assume so yes. Wonder how she ended up with 4 high SMV men wanting her JFL.
I caught up with her and she said one of the white ones were just looking to "see where it goes", the other two want to talk to her for longer and the chaddiest one wants to take her to see his family.
"see where it goes" LOOOL bro just wanted to hit and peace it, pretty insane though, i never see chads with ethnic girls i guess it could be due to me being in Scandinavia. However a very common phenomenon in Scandinavia is that teenagers/young adult women are simping for wannabe "gangster" they get loads of mtb-htb simping for them and meanwhile they are ltn-low mtn at best, its crazy how common it is here a fucker like i showed here could easily be with a htb, but again my theory is that these girls are just having a phase you dont see it as often at the age of 25 and above

Attachments

• oidaodada.PNG
    oidaodada.PNG
    304.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
"see where it goes" LOOOL bro just wanted to hit and peace it, pretty insane though, i never see chads with ethnic girls i guess it could be due to me being in Scandinavia. However a very common phenomenon in Scandinavia is that teenagers/young adult women are simping for wannabe "gangster" they get loads of mtb-htb simping for them and meanwhile they are ltn-low mtn at best, its crazy how common it is here a fucker like i showed here could easily be with a htb, but again my theory is that these girls are just having a phase you dont see it as often at the age of 25 and above
Is he Arab?

"see where it goes" LOOOL bro just wanted to hit and peace it,
How are you able to tell?

So basically she said:

The best-looking guy interested in her was:
  • 5'11
  • med-passing pheno
  • Muslim
  • Classic maesthetic face
  • clean shaven
  • great eye area, full lips
  • good collagen
  • masculine bone structure but slightly longish midface
  • looks 10% body fat
  • 24, the foid's age
  • was facially a borderline chad
  • good hair quality, longish and thickness good but not a tiktok haircut
^ this guy wanted her to see his family, she said, and he, like her, is also virgin ^

Others:
  • 6’0, robust prettyboy, shorter tousled classic cut, med-passing pheno (half brown), classic clothing style, mid 20s (she said he'd like to date and talk with her more to gauge her personality more)
  • Tall Maesthetic high HTN with great hair (she said he wanted to "see where it goes")
  • Shorter but still above average height, white (she didn't bother with him as she said he was giving one-word replies)
  • border robust prettyboy and Maesthetic chadlite, classic haircut, 23, white (she said he wanted to go on more dates with her)
pretty insane though, i never see chads with ethnic girls i guess it could be due to me being in Scandinavia.
Who do you see Chads with instead? What do you define as a chad?
However a very common phenomenon in Scandinavia is that teenagers/young adult women are simping for wannabe "gangster" they get loads of mtb-htb simping for them and meanwhile they are ltn-low mtn at best, its crazy how common it is here a fucker like i showed here could easily be with a htb, but again my theory is that these girls are just having a phase you dont see it as often at the age of 25 and above
JFL just like that with roadmen here.
at 25 and above what do they want?

Is he Arab?
I dont know the person in the picture if thats what your asking, i simply used him as an example of how the typical "popular" wannabe gangster that gets a lot of attention from teenagers/young adult women would look like.

If your referring to the group of people that are popular among teenage girls/young adult women, yes they are mostly arab however there is also Slavic people that are popularized within the same type of "category"

• +1
I dont know the person in the picture if thats what your asking, i simply used him as an example of how the typical "popular" wannabe gangster that gets a lot of attention from teenagers/young adult women would look like.

If your referring to the group of people that are popular among teenage girls/young adult women, yes they are mostly arab however there is also Slavic people that are popularized within the same type of "category"
oddly my half arab/half black wife to be prefers more refined looking men

How are you able to tell?
Well, i think most people that say "they wanna see where it goes" are just out to hit tbh, im talking from my own personal experience as well but i have seen tons of stories like this.
The best-looking guy interested in her was:
Is he actually a "Chad" do you know how he looks like or is she just being biased? Im curious, so dont take this the wrong way, im not religious myself, however in Scandinavia its very common that "Muslims" are the ones preaching all this cringe gang shit, violence, drug abuse and most of the drug dealers are actually middle eastern and self proclaimed "Muslims" lmfaooo.

I brought this up cus i know tons of guys irl that are "muslims" that are sleeping with girls left and right so seeing someone be a "chad" and a virgin at 24 is fucking insane to me, but good for him.
  • 6’0, robust prettyboy, shorter tousled classic cut, med-passing pheno (half brown), classic clothing style, mid 20s (she said he'd like to date and talk with her more to gauge her personality more)
  • Tall Maesthetic high HTN with great hair (she said he wanted to "see where it goes")
  • Shorter but still above average height, white (she didn't bother with him as she said he was giving one-word replies)
  • border robust prettyboy and Maesthetic chadlite, classic haircut, 23, white (she said he wanted to go on more dates with her)
Lmfaoo thats an insane amount of options though wtf loooool
JFL just like that with roadmen here.
at 25 and above what do they want?
Lmfaoo yea thats our "raodmen" here, i cringe whenever i see these fucks irl. I think at around early twenties most girls get out of this "phase" and start looking for more "masculine" men, keep in mind most of these wannabe gangster are middle eastern so they are short looool, foids wanna find some tall chad to pump her after her "phase" is over and most middle eastern are not tall.

My theory is that women are of course more emotional then men and simply dont wanna be alone so they just get in a relationship with some tall mtn then they do this for a few years until they reach mid thirties and get pregnant lol

• +1
Well, i think most people that say "they wanna see where it goes" are just out to hit tbh, im talking from my own personal experience as well but i have seen tons of stories like this.
I've seen foids complain about this too. When the may says that they complain "he's not looking for anything serious"
Is he actually a "Chad" do you know how he looks like or is she just being biased?
was shown a pic of him by my mulatto friend but he quickly deleted it, he's facially a PSL chad, about PSL 6.0
Im curious, so dont take this the wrong way, im not religious myself, however in Scandinavia its very common that "Muslims" are the ones preaching all this cringe gang shit, violence, drug abuse and most of the drug dealers are actually middle eastern and self proclaimed "Muslims" lmfaooo.
Not surprised as there are a lot of Pakistani drug dealers here too
I brought this up cus i know tons of guys irl that are "muslims" that are sleeping with girls left and right
a lot of "Muslim" men do this too and in fact a few even tried to pressure me into sleeping with random girls but I decided not to
so seeing someone be a "chad" and a virgin at 24 is fucking insane to me, but good for him.
Seems like it, why would you say it's insane he's a virgin and a chad?
Lmfaoo thats an insane amount of options though wtf loooool
Yeah she told me she's very very surprised. I wonder why you think she seems to have a lot of options.
Lmfaoo yea thats our "raodmen" here, i cringe whenever i see these fucks irl. I think at around early twenties most girls get out of this "phase" and start looking for more "masculine" men, keep in mind most of these wannabe gangster are middle eastern so they are short looool, foids wanna find some tall chad to pump her after her "phase" is over and most middle eastern are not tall.

My theory is that women are of course more emotional then men and simply dont wanna be alone so they just get in a relationship with some tall mtn then they do this for a few years until they reach mid thirties and get pregnant lol
you think my wife to be and that ginger foid are lucky or not?

Surely, those who believed in Allah, and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabians, -whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day, and does good deeds - all such people will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no reason for them to fear, nor shall they grieve

Surely, those who believed in Allah, and those who are Jews, and Christians, and Sabians, -whosoever believes in Allah and in the Last Day, and does good deeds - all such people will have their reward with their Lord, and there will be no reason for them to fear, nor shall they grieve

Yes, those before the Prophetﷺ.

It was authentically reported that Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By the One is Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, not one of this nation, Jew or Christian, will hear of me and will die without having believed in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the dwellers of Hell fire." (Narrated by Muslim, 153)

However, those after the Prophetﷺ, if they do not believe in Islam then they are destined for hellfire.

Yes, those before the Prophetﷺ.

It was authentically reported that Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By the One is Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, not one of this nation, Jew or Christian, will hear of me and will die without having believed in that with which I have been sent, but he will be one of the dwellers of Hell fire." (Narrated by Muslim, 153)

However, those after the Prophetﷺ, if they do not believe in Islam then they are destined for hellfire.
Also in Islam there is no compulsion

Only Allah knows who is going to the hellfire

a lot of "Muslim" men do this too and in fact a few even tried to pressure me into sleeping with random girls but I decided not to
Good choice on your part since your a Muslim, crazy how some are so contradictory to their own beliefs lol
Seems like it, why would you say it's insane he's a virgin and a chad?
By insane i mean it in a good way, thats its impressive to see a "chad" not going around fucking girls left and right especially when he is a Muslim, im speaking from my own experience since i have a few friends and know people who are self proclaimed "Muslims" yet are fucking girls left and right, drinking smoking etc etc.
Yeah she told me she's very very surprised. I wonder why you think she seems to have a lot of options.
Again, personal experience, i rarely see a real chad in public lol, but i have never seen a chad with an ethnic girl, thats why its so surprising to me, the girl that resembles the paki foid is just average or a little above average looking and thats with makeup, filter, good lighting etc so.

you think my wife to be and that ginger foid are lucky or not?
Your good looking, you could easily pull, foids will always have more options and "better" options so im not surprised

• +1
Also in Islam there is no compulsion

Only Allah knows who is going to the hellfire
It's been asked countless times before and answered countless times. Either way, Allah says:

وَقَالُوا۟ لَن يَدْخُلَ ٱلْجَنَّةَ إِلَّا مَن كَانَ هُودًا أَوْ نَصَـٰرَىٰ ۗ تِلْكَ أَمَانِيُّهُمْ ۗ قُلْ هَاتُوا۟ بُرْهَـٰنَكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ صَـٰدِقِينَ
And they say, "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), "Produce your proof if you are truthful." (Al-Baqarah 2:111)
And He says:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ وَالْمُشْرِكِينَ فِي نَارِ جَهَنَّمَ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا أُولَئِكَ هُمْ شَرُّ الْبَرِيَّةِ
“Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’aan and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikoon will abide in the fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.” (Al-Bayyinah 98:6)
What Allah revealed to us in the Qur'an and through the statement of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), we know for a fact that disbelievers will reside and be punished in Hellfire for eternity, forever and ever. As for the sinful Muslim, it is an established fact that it is up to Allah to forgive and if the sinful Muslims happened to be punished in Hellfire, they will not be there for eternity but as to how long, we don't know as it's up to Allah.

Then one might ask: "What about people who never heard about Islam?" Scholars have said:

The fate of kuffaar [i.e. disbelievers] who did not hear the message of Islam
It is part of the justice of Allah that He does not punish any people until He has first sent a warning to them and unless there is evidence against them. Allah does not treat anybody unfairly. Allah says:
وَمَا كُنَّا مُعَذِّبِينَ حَتَّىٰ نَبْعَثَ رَسُولًا ...
..."And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)." (Al-Israa' 17:15)
In his tafseer (commentary) on this Ayah, ibn Katheer (may Allah have mercy on him) said: These words, "And We never punish until We have sent a Messenger (to give warning)" tell us of the justice of Allah, may He be exalted, and that He does not punish anyone until after He has established evidence against him by sending a Messenger to him. This is like the Ayat:
كُلَّمَآ أُلْقِىَ فِيهَا فَوْجٌ سَأَلَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَآ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَذِيرٌ قَالُوا۟ بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَآءَنَا نَذِيرٌ فَكَذَّبْنَا وَقُلْنَا مَا نَزَّلَ ٱللَّهُ مِن شَىْءٍ إِنْ أَنتُمْ إِلَّا فِى ضَلَـٰلٍ كَبِيرٍ ...
... Every time a group is cast therein [into Hell], its keeper will ask, "Did no warner come to you?" They will say, "Yes indeed; a warner did come to us, but we belied him and said: 'Allah never sent down anything (of revelation), you are only in great error.'" (Al-Mulk 67:8-9)
وَسِيقَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ إِلَىٰ جَهَنَّمَ زُمَرًا ۖ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا جَآءُوهَا فُتِحَتْ أَبْوَٰبُهَا وَقَالَ لَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَآ أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ رُسُلٌ مِّنكُمْ يَتْلُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ ءَايَـٰتِ رَبِّكُمْ وَيُنذِرُونَكُمْ لِقَآءَ يَوْمِكُمْ هَـٰذَا ۚ قَالُوا۟ بَلَىٰ وَلَـٰكِنْ حَقَّتْ كَلِمَةُ ٱلْعَذَابِ عَلَى ٱلْكَـٰفِرِينَ
And those who disbelieved will be driven to Hell in groups till, when they reach it, the gates thereof will be opened (suddenly like a prison at the arrival of the prisoners). And its keepers will say, "Did not the Messengers come to you from yourselves, reciting to you the Verses of your Lord, and warning you of the Meeting of this Day of yours?" They will say: "Yes, but the Word of torment has been justified against the disbelievers!" (Az-Zumar 39:71)
A person who has never heard of Islam or the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), and who has never heard the message in its correct and true form, will not be punished by Allah if he dies in a state of kufr (disbelief). If it were asked what his fate will be, the answer will be that Allah will test him on the Day of Resurrection: if he obeys, he will enter Paradise and if he disobeys he will enter Hell. The evidence (daleel) for this is the hadith of al-Aswad ibn Saree, who reported that the Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "There are four (who will protest) to Allah on the Day of Resurrection: the deaf man who never heard anything, the insane man, the very old man, and the man who died during the fatrah [the interval between the time of 'Eesa (Jesus, upon whom be peace) and the time of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)]. The deaf man will say, 'O Lord, Islam came but I never heard anything.' The insane man will say, 'O Lord, Islam came but the children ran after me and threw stones at me.' The very old man will say, 'O Lord, Islam came but I did not understand anything.' The man who died during the fatrah will say, 'O Lord, no Messenger from You came to me.' He will accept their promises of obedience, then word will be sent to them to enter the Fire. By the One in Whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, if they enter it, it will be cool and safe for them."
According to another report, he said: "Whoever enters it, it will be cool and safe for him, and whoever does not enter it will be dragged to it."
(The hadith was reported by imam Ahmad and ibn Hibbaan, and deemed saheeh by al-Albaani, Saheeh al-Jaami', 881).
Everyone who hears the message of Islam in a sound and correct form (and rejects it), will have evidence against him. Whoever dies without having heard the message, or having heard it in a distorted form, then his case is in the hands of Allah. Allah knows best about His creation, and He will never treat anyone unfairly. And Allah is All-Seer of His slaves.

@YabadiDabado @SecularIslamist

Good choice on your part since your a Muslim, crazy how some are so contradictory to their own beliefs lol
exactly.
By insane i mean it in a good way, thats its impressive to see a "chad" not going around fucking girls left and right especially when he is a Muslim, im speaking from my own experience since i have a few friends and know people who are self proclaimed "Muslims" yet are fucking girls left and right, drinking smoking etc etc.
and how GL are they?
And what makes you surprised about him?

Again, personal experience, i rarely see a real chad in public lol, but i have never seen a chad with an ethnic girl, thats why its so surprising to me,
are they always with white girls?
the girl that resembles the paki foid is just average or a little above average looking and thats with makeup, filter, good lighting etc so.
How lucky would you say she is about that chad compared to her smv/looks?
Your good looking, you could easily pull, foids will always have more options and "better" options so im not surprised
thank you!

and how GL are they?
I rate them mtn lol, nothing special but like i said, young adult women still find them attractive, and i guess there "gangster persona" is also a turn on for some foids lol
And what makes you surprised about him?
Never seen a middle eastern Chad irl lol, its just surprising because some"Muslims" are not even real Muslims, they fuck girls, drink smoke etc etc. So this guy is clearly a catch

are they always with white girls?
Yea, even htn are mostly with white girls in Scandinavia, not to sound racist lol but i think they just prefer white girls, even middle eastern boys/men are going for the white girls so i have seen that A LOT from my own experience in clubs and bars

How lucky would you say she is about that chad compared to her smv/looks?
Lucky, but then again foids will always have the option to get men above their league, the girl that you linked that resembles her is a mtb, looks fucking AI generated so its even harder to rate lmfao, but i say she is a mtb without all the makeup, filters perfect ligthing etc imo

It's been asked countless times before and answered countless times. Either way, Allah says:

And He says:

What Allah revealed to us in the Qur'an and through the statement of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), we know for a fact that disbelievers will reside and be punished in Hellfire for eternity, forever and ever. As for the sinful Muslim, it is an established fact that it is up to Allah to forgive and if the sinful Muslims happened to be punished in Hellfire, they will not be there for eternity but as to how long, we don't know as it's up to Allah.

Then one might ask: "What about people who never heard about Islam?" Scholars have said:

@YabadiDabado @SecularIslamist
What are bros beefing about

I rate them mtn lol, nothing special but like i said, young adult women still find them attractive, and i guess there "gangster persona" is also a turn on for some foids lol
I gotcha but when i refer to a facial rating i always ensure they’re facially that rating before i say it.
Never seen a middle eastern Chad irl lol, it’s just surprising because some"Muslims" are not even real Muslims, they fuck girls, drink smoke etc etc.
gosh I hate those kinds of people
So this guy is clearly a catch
What advice would you like to give her? I can pass it onto her.
Yea, even htn are mostly with white girls in Scandinavia, not to sound racist lol but i think they just prefer white girls, even middle eastern boys/men are going for the white girls so i have seen that A LOT from my own experience in clubs and bars
And any ethnic foid including mixed foids are femcels?
Lucky, but then again foids will always have the option to get men above their league, the girl that you linked that resembles her is a mtb, looks fucking AI generated so its even harder to rate lmfao, but i say she is a mtb without all the makeup, filters perfect ligthing etc imo
Ah I mean for ltr and marriage and not short term things jfl.

when i refer to a facial rating i always ensure they’re facially that rating before i say it.
Would you rate the paki girl higher?
What advice would you like to give her? I can pass it onto her.
No advice needed tbh, she is obviously doing well if he wants her to meet his family

And any ethnic foid including mixed foids are femcels?
Cringe as fuck to say, but femcels dont exist no matter the race

• +1
Yep I’d say Htb given appeal and decent bones
I could agree with low htb sure, nice facial structure and nice lips, but other then that the hair dosent suit her at all, nose looks "botched" her eyes are to "protruding" for me as well

I wonder why he already wanted that and she’s Becky khhv.
They are both virgins? Damn massive W for them, last girl i dated i found out had 48 in bodycount at the age of 20 she was a 4/10 at best so i never expected the bodycount to be that high LMFAO jokes on me, meanwhile her looksmax would be 6 feet under
They define it as not being to enter an ltr than sex.
every self proclaimed "femcel" should hang themselves, i love when i get "femcel" content on my tiktok feed with hundreds of thousands of likes, foids role playing about having "troubles" of finding a guy

• +1
I could agree with low htb sure, nice facial structure and nice lips, but other then that the hair dosent suit her at all, nose looks "botched" her eyes are to "protruding" for me as well
She's a bit on the alt side but no tats, no piercings or anything
They are both virgins?
Yes.
Damn massive W for them,
Why?
last girl i dated i found out had 48 in bodycount at the age of 20 she was a 4/10 at best so i never expected the bodycount to be that high LMFAO jokes on me, meanwhile her looksmax would be 6 feet under
Oof, I heard uglier women can have higher body counts than average or prettier women.
every self proclaimed "femcel" should hang themselves, i love when i get "femcel" content on my tiktok feed with hundreds of thousands of likes, foids role playing about having "troubles" of finding a guy
They mean they can't get chad to commit.

Its a win in my book, maybe im being to personal and being biased, but i its hard to find a girl who has under 10 in body count especially in Scandinavia where hookup culture is so normalized even from an early age. I think most people would prefer someone with a lower body count though so my take is not that surprising
Oof, I heard uglier women can have higher body counts than average or prettier women.
Haha so brutal man, i legit roleplayed as a fat foid on tinder like im talking obese levels and i still got hundreds of matches/messages within 24 hours, its so over for men on dating apps even for chads i swear
They mean they can't get chad to commit.
My bad i misunderstood, well my cousin is a good example of a chad who just fucks girls left and right, i think chads dont commit because they know they have a bigger share on the market then most men so they take advantage of that until they settle down

• +1
Its a win in my book, maybe im being to personal and being biased, but i its hard to find a girl who has under 10 in body count especially in Scandinavia where hookup culture is so normalized even from an early age. I think most people would prefer someone with a lower body count though so my take is not that surprising

Haha so brutal man, i legit roleplayed as a fat foid on tinder like im talking obese levels and i still got hundreds of matches/messages within 24 hours, its so over for men on dating apps even for chads i swear

My bad i misunderstood, well my cousin is a good example of a chad who just fucks girls left and right, i think chads dont commit because they know they have a bigger share on the market then most men so they take advantage of that until they settle down
Would you say that psl chad that girl is with is extremely rare?