• +1
Reactions: datboijj
white women only please

fuxkdakikez

• Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav
najjd MENA stacy or death tbh

saudi looks like every other ig kimalike thot

Nah, women from Iran easily fog Arab women.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and tombradylover
Mrs saudi looks good asf damn, looks need to be a bigger factor in western contests lmao german girl looks like shit

gulf arab women yes, levantine, iraqi, nafri no
I stand by what I said. They fog all kinds of Arab women (on average, because there's always exceptions).

I stand by what I said. They fog all kinds of Arab women (on average, because there's always exceptions).
your wrong

the average persian women has a crooked nose and bug eyes most of them that i see look horrible, i see wayyy more syrian and lebanese bomshells

your wrong
the average persian women has a crooked nose and bug eyes most of them that i see look horrible, i see wayyy more syrian and lebanese bomshells
I see a lot of Arab women outside. Mostly North Africans but also a lot of Levantine Arabs. While women from Iran look better facially, I will admit Arab women have better bodies (mostly North Africans, compared to the Levantines).

I see a lot of Arab women outside. Mostly North Africans but also a lot of Levantine Arabs. While women from Iran look better facially, I will admit Arab women have better bodies (mostly North Africans, compared to the Levantines).
No arab women look better facially, i see WAYYY hotter Levantine girls irl then I do Persians and I see a lot of both.

Persian girls are low MTB on average whereas Levantine are high MTB

No arab women look better facially, i see WAYYY hotter Levantine girls irl then I do Persians and I see a lot of both.

Persian girls are low MTB on average whereas Levantine are high MTB
Most Arab women are either femcels, LTBs or MTBs (with body halo, of course). I've seen HTBs too but they're not that common and they were actually North African instead of Levantine.

I haven't seen Iranian women in real life but I do know they fog. But I am also biased because I don't like curly/wavy hair which is what Arab women have.

Most Arab women are either femcels, LTBs or MTBs (with body halo, of course). I've seen HTBs too but they're not that common and they were actually North African instead of Levantine.

I haven't seen Iranian women in real life but I do know they fog. But I am also biased because I don't like curly/wavy hair which is what Arab women have.
persian woman are curry adjacent whereas levantines are white adjacent that says it all

persian woman are curry adjacent whereas levantines are white adjacent that says it all
Nah, they're not "curry adjacent." They have West Eurasian genetics, same type of genetics as other West Eurasians like Arabs and Turks.

Stop this "ethnics are white" cope.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Nah, they're not "curry adjacent." They have West Eurasian genetics, same type of genetics as other West Eurasians like Arabs and Turks.

Stop this "ethnics are white" cope.
ur defending persians cuz they're your curry brothers @tombradylover

• Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and yeeyeeslayer
I'm being objective, you're just being a retarded sandmonkey.
everybody knows iran, pakistan and india have a shared culture and history even persians admit this.

your all curry brothers

Even your languages are similar

that's why your defending them

• Hmm...
everybody knows iran, pakistan and india have a shared culture and history even persians admit this.

your all curry brothers

Even your languages are similar

that's why your defending them
You know nothing about history, it shows.

Urdu has loan words from both Persian and Arabic, is Urdu now similar to Arabic as well?

Daily reminder that the Islamic Golden Age was spearheaded by Persians, not you sandmonkeys. Persians also overthrew the first caliphate because they're clearly superior.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and sub5c3l

Urdu has loan words from both Persian and Arabic, is Urdu now similar to Arabic as well?

Daily reminder that the Islamic Golden Age was spearheaded by Persians, not you sandmonkeys. Persians also overthrew the first caliphate because they're clearly superior.
Persian supremacy always. Greatest race of all time :feelsohgod::feelsohh::feelsahh:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and yeeyeeslayer

Your defending them because they remind u of ur poojeet porkistani sisters

IMG 3918

• Hmm...
Turkish women fog.

turkish=persian?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Persian supremacy always. Greatest race of all time :feelsohgod::feelsohh::feelsahh:
I concur. If it weren't for the Persians, we never would've had a Golden Islamic age.
Your defending them because they remind u of ur poojeet porkistani sisters
Gayrab cope. Even your sandmonkey sisters have this pheno. Saw a shitskin pajeeta but she told me she was Syrian. Good body but atrocious face, looked like some fat bengali curry here.

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover