Are collegen pills a scam or not?

user123456

user123456

Master
im doing everthing possible to collegen max are they a scam?

Pills yes, probably you won’t get enough collagen for it, or will need to pay a lot

Much better to get powder. They should sell the aminoacids that make collagen. Take at least 5-10g per day.

• +1
Reactions: buflek, One Rep Max, Maalik and 2 others
Isn’t collagen just amino acids which you get from proteins ? Honestly you can consume gelatin and not overpay

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Pills yes, probably you won’t get enough collagen for it, or will need to pay a lot

Much better to get powder. They should sell the aminoacids that make collagen. Take at least 5-10g per day.
What are the acids callex

collagen powder is mostly cope, unless u take stuff that inhibits collagen production, for example minoxidil (topical or oral, doesnt matter), then collagen powder is good

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
collagen powder is mostly cope, unless u take stuff that inhibits collagen production, for example minoxidil (topical or oral, doesnt matter), then collagen powder is good
damn hopefully my hairline grows back in the next 6 months if not im fucked i might be on minoxidil for 5 years now

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
damn hopefully my hairline grows back in the next 6 months if not im fucked i might be on minoxidil for 5 years now
ive been on minoxidil for 2 years, seen great success, got quality eyebrows eyelashes, some temple growth that i didnt have before, collagen still going strong at soon to be 30 years

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Dicktator and gooner23
ive been on minoxidil for 2 years, seen great success, got quality eyebrows eyelashes, some temple growth that i didnt have before, collagen still going strong at soon to be 30 years
dut and fin just receded me slightly i think im hoping its a ferritin problem so ive been on ferrous sulfate and lactoferrin for like a month now just praying that shit works. Im feeling confident but i did say that shit 4 times in the past 5 years

• +1
dut and fin just receded me slightly i think im hoping its a ferritin problem so ive been on ferrous sulfate and lactoferrin for like a month now just praying that shit works. Im feeling confident but i did say that shit 4 times in the past 5 years
never been on fin, so i cannot speak on it, i didnt take minoxidil for hair tbh, only eyebrows and eyelashes, but the hair gains are definately there aswell

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
It’s not cope for health, although gelatin may be better as it’s more natural than “muh tripolypetides” (but maybe it has contaminants so it’s not better?!)

• +1
It’s not cope for health, although gelatin may be better as it’s more natural than “muh tripolypetides” (but maybe it has contaminants so it’s not better?!)
Im not sure, but if u say so probably, i just read in a minoxidil forum that collagen powder helps to mitigate the negative effects from minoxidil thats why i use it

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Topical cream or what?

Lycopene
My skin has been perfect

Im not sure, but if u say so probably, i just read in a minoxidil forum that collagen powder helps to mitigate the negative effects from minoxidil thats why i use it
Wait so collegen power works if im normal person right jfl and is there spources for it on the web

Take at least 5-10g per day.
i've been doing that for a month it didn't make a difference at all.
maybe we need to blast 50g+ a day.

think about it. there's a tonne of collagen in the body.
there's more collagen in our thigh skin than our face.
we need to eat enough to feed the entire mass of the skin.

+ the Joints and bones which will be the first to take up collagen amino acids from the bloodstream.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg

+ the Joints and bones which will be the first to take up collagen amino acids from the bloodstream.
Ima prolly do vitamin c serume tret and microneedleing for now they dont sound like cope

Wait so collegen power works if im normal person right jfl and is there spources for it on the web
im not sure it works, but it doesnt do harm, so i take it

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
im not sure it works, but it doesnt do harm, so i take it
I need to everthing i can i extremly masc facially and bit below avg collegen for my age im 19 and people thin im in my 20s im like a htn hernan drago

I need to everthing i can i extremly masc facially and bit below avg collegen for my age im 19 and people thin im in my 20s im like a htn hernan drago
hop on tretinoin asap

hop on tretinoin asap
Im ordering it this week im in the process of female gaze maxing ie mid part flow curling lashes and collegen boosting

Im ordering it this week im in the process of female gaze maxing ie mid part flow curling lashes and collegen boosting
yeah, quality skin is needed for the female gaze, good choice, and at 19, great age to start, wish i started it during my teenage years, instead of late 20s.

yeah, quality skin is needed for the female gaze, good choice, and at 19, great age to start, wish i started it during my teenage years, instead of late 20s.
We all make mistakes just hope for better future i was redpill bulking hiding my htn bones for 2 years i was a bloated ltn + with my 6"6 height missed put on a lot

• So Sad
We all make mistakes just hope for better future i was redpill bulking hiding my htn bones for 2 years i was a bloated ltn + with my 6"6 height missed put on a lot
yeah u missed out on high school, thats super sad, i hope atleast u have some fun in college though

yeah u missed out on high school, thats super sad, i hope atleast u have some fun in college though
Yeah clubing is where it at for me now i have only been htn facilly for 3 motnhs need new pics for ig and old to i leanmaxed and im a mental cell to sadly

• +1
does tretnoin help with naso folds and eye bags or nah
it does, it does take a while though, it get worse at first, then it gets better

it does, it does take a while though, it get worse at first, then it gets better
Like how long a few weeks or months i have mild nf folds that only show in certain lighting

How many months were talking or does it depend on the person
depends how severe ur issues are, if more severe, u will notice results faster, in probably in just like 1 month, if its mild, 3 months to notice results

• +1
Reactions: user123456
depends how severe ur issues are, if more severe, u will notice results faster, in probably in just like 1 month, if its mild, 3 months to notice results
Oh ok thanks alot for your time bro

• +1

What type of minoxidil, is it oral? What dosage per day? (Mg.) Thx

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dicktator

I think there are studies indicating these quantities. But collagen powder is cheap, and there are other advantages in consuming much higher quantities, so go for it, and then update us with results

Overall, collagen consumption shouldn’t be seen as a game changer
You’d need to take a high quantity everyday, if you can do it, then great. But for most of people it’s just much more practical to take powder

• +1
Reactions: Maalik