Are hair transplants cope?

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
Do they just fall out straightaway or is this viable. I’ve had nw3 since I was a child.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Do they just fall out straightaway or is this viable.
I have heard it depends on how bald you are and how many grafts you need. Of course, the skill of the surgeon and luck play a big role.

If your baldness is a big failo, I would recommend that you go for it if you have the money.

Do they just fall out straightaway or is this viable. I’ve had nw3 since I was a child.
Oh. I think the hair falls out and then it grows back much thicker after a few months. The density won't be as good as your natural hair though.

If you have NW3, then go for it lol. You should have been wagecucking and done it by now. Turkey has good surgeons and is affordable.

If you have NW3, then go for it lol. You should have been wagecucking and done it by now. Turkey has good surgeons and is affordable.
I’m broke student atm. If I manage to land a part time job I’ll save a few Ks and head down to turkey in 1-2 years time. Given minox and roller don’t work out.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
I’m broke student atm. If I manage to land a part time job I’ll save a few Ks and head down to turkey in a couple years time. Given minox and roller don’t work out.
You need fin G. Even if you don’t use it now, your doc will also put you on that anyways.

In fact, if your surgeon never even mentions fin, run away from that clinic because any reputable surgeon will at the very least “strongly” suggest you to do so. Damn some won’t even operate if you don’t agree to hop on.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
You need fin G. Even if you don’t use it now, your doc will also put you on that anyways.

In fact, if your surgeon never even mentions fin, run away from that clinic because any reputable surgeon will at the very least “strongly” suggest you to do so. Damn some won’t even operate if you don’t agree to hop on.
Fin is necessary to maintain the transplanted hair?

Fin is necessary to maintain the transplanted hair?

Watch this with the subtitles. He’s one of the very best In Turkey.

• +1
in theory the transplanted hairs are not DHT sensitive so they will last forever

but in reality those follicles are still subject to other hairfall causes like traction alopecia or abuse of styling products and harmful shampoos

• +1
I've had one and it's been a significant improvement. But it's important to have realistic expectations of what this surgery will and will not do for you.
Generally speaking, a hair transplant will restore your mature hairline. For most men, this is at least NW1-1.5 territory.
This has been the case for me as well. However, I was NW3 prior to getting a hair transplant so overall, it was a pretty good investment.

So don't go in there expecting to end up with an NW0 hairline down the line because that will simply not happen. You would have to undergo additional hairline lowering to achieve something close to that.

As for the long term, the newly transplanted hairs should not be susceptible to MPB as they are grafted from the donor region (back of the head).
If minoxidil isn't working for you, you could try red light therapy which has been shown to cause hair to regrow both in the crown area as well as along the hairline.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Pikabro
Just shave your head bro