Are individual features cope

D

Deleted member 31618

Iron
GettyImages 1052227424

Look at khabib
Bone mogs 90 percent of models,has a huge chin and most women wont find him attractive

Meanwhile,this boneless,narrow,recessed rat is somehow a majestic chad
Chico is also boneless and has average features
You can say harmony or whatever but that doesnt mean anything
Mqdefault

• +1
Reactions: angelo
I'm gonna puke from looking at Khabib's ear.

View attachment 2329569
Look at khabib
Bone mogs 90 percent of models,has a huge chin and most women wont find him attractive

View attachment 2329571
Eye area is the determinating factor, thr gay recessed rat has beatiful colored eyes and thick eyebrows, meanwhile Khabib just looks like a PTSD warrior skull kazak

• +1
Msscul
View attachment 2329569
Look at khabib

View attachment 2329571
Masculinity in it's pure form is ugly. If you do a masculinized morph of your own face, you'll likely look grotesque.

100% Harmony is so underrated. Any fault will decrease your attractiveness much more intensely than any striking future will do. I have 0 striking futures but at the same almost 0 failo, my face looks abnormally normal is how I always describe it. I am a collagen god though, so that may be 1 striking future. My experiences with women is for the most part pleasant and enjoyable. I had 2 times in my life random teenage girls run after me in public, I know not much but 2 times more than 99% of dudes. Honestly it freacked me out and made almost gave me a heart attack but at same time I felt like Justin Bieber or something xd Also yesterday, I was sitting in the tram and a dude sat next to me, he kept shuffling his body closer to mine while he was sitting as if he wanted to cuddle. I stood up and left and when I looked at him he looked ghey as fuck. lmao, so I do think I am decent looking tbh despite not many striking futures. So based on my experience of life, I would say that having an overal pleasing face to look at is the best

Edit:

I also notice that kids and dogs also love to stare at me and also babies. I recall one particular experience just now. I was standing in a que at the grocery store and a little girl ran up to me with open arms as if she wanted to give a hug, her father stopped her in time. Again imho I have 0 striking futures, but my face is so damn pleasing to other ppl for some reason

Last edited:
  • Love it