Are looksmaxxers on Tik Tok even blackpilled?

Shycel

Shycel

Gold
Looksmaxxing is obviously going viral on Tik Tok. There's heaps of posts with hundreds of thousands of likes and random normies on the platform using lookism terms like "canthal tilt". I'm not sure that these people are actually blackpilled though. Actual blackpill posts rarely get many likes and are full of people in the comments saying some variation of "touch grass". Maybe these looksmaxxers aren't blackpilled because they think their copes like Mewing work and if only they mewed hard enough they will turn into a gigachad... Maybe they just see looksmaxxing as a meme and don't consider the ideology behind it, Idk. What do you guys think?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 51551 and 10 others
they post looksmaxxing related memes without actually caring for it, its just another trend to them

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Manfrommars, Deleted member 51551 and 6 others
doesnt matter, normies are still improving their looks aka making incel life's 1000 more miserable now even chadlites will have competition now JFL, none of them will get surgerys tho, but i hate that foids are also "improving their looks" aka squinting their eyes and having makeup on

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, slavicpsycho, Nick.Harte and 3 others
doesnt matter, normies are still improving their looks aka making incel life's 1000 more miserable now even chadlites will have competition now JFL, none of them will get surgerys tho, but i hate that foids are also "improving their looks" aka squinting their eyes and having makeup on
Most these guys unironically believe in mewing so I don't think we should be so worried. Besides, there isn't that much you can do to improve your looks anyway unless you're already very looksminned. The best case for inkwells is that as many normies become as blackpilled as possible.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and unknownducks
no theyre hust bluepilled kids and its just a fad that will go away in a few

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, unknownducks and Deleted member 32973
They dont even know or understand the blackpill properly to be a part of it

Knowing canthal tilt and ropemax flash words doesnt make u blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: greywind, MentalistKebab, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
They dont even know or understand the blackpill properly to be a part of it

Knowing canthal tilt and ropemax flash words doesnt make u blackpilled
I feel like before the trend on Tik Tok, knowing canthal tilt basically automatically meant you were also blackpilled. It meant you were familiar with blackpillers like FaceAndLms/Wheat Waffles or maybe this forum. These new Tik Tokers probably just see the videos, recognise that things like canthal tilt make you ugly, but don't go beyond that and realise the extent to which looks are important in attraction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and try2beme
Looksmaxxing is obviously going viral on Tik Tok. There's heaps of posts with hundreds of thousands of likes and random normies on the platform using lookism terms like "canthal tilt". I'm not sure that these people are actually blackpilled though. Actual blackpill posts rarely get many likes and are full of people in the comments saying some variation of "touch grass". Maybe these looksmaxxers aren't blackpilled because they think their copes like Mewing work and if only they mewed hard enough they will turn into a gigachad... Maybe they just see looksmaxxing as a meme and don't consider the ideology behind it, Idk. What do you guys think?
No nigga I saw a post dropping brutal black pills on genes using common bp memes and all normies were coping in the comments :lul:

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
of course it was just trend for them, but what you thought was blackpill trend was nothing compared to real blackpill trend on june-august where thousands of niggas posted blackpill videos without even realizing what were they posting, most of them laughed at "ropemaxx" and "stfu im mewing" even my subhuman classmate who looks like homo-erectus was trying to mew and act like he is chad. thanks god it stopped and now there are few videos on my fyp, btw I remember that one day I just searched "looksmaxxing" and "blackpill" on tik tok and saw 3-4 videos with lachowski and o'pry, after few weeks there were tons of videos like that, thats the only benefit from looksmaxxing being popylar on TT, good edits and clips.

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
of course it was just trend for them, but what you thought was blackpill trend was nothing compared to real blackpill trend on june-august where thousands of niggas posted blackpill videos without even realizing what were they posting, most of them laughed at "ropemaxx" and "stfu im mewing" even my subhuman classmate who looks like homo-erectus was trying to mew and act like he is chad. thanks god it stopped and now there are few videos on my fyp, btw I remember that one day I just searched "looksmaxxing" and "blackpill" on tik tok and saw 3-4 videos with lachowski and o'pry, after few weeks there were tons of videos like that, thats the only benefit from looksmaxxing being popylar on TT, good edits and clips.
Yeah exact same experience here. When I first discovered blackpill I looked up the psl gods on Tik Tok and there was basically nothing, now there's literally thousands. It's always hilarious seeing how many normies unironically believe in mewing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32347, hirola and slavicpsycho
nope, even currycel on tt gets clowned on. They cope with mewing, drinking water and applying volufiline (muh hunter eyes).

it makes sense although, learning your ugly is incredibly brutal

• +1
Reactions: Shycel
Ye, exactly, they consider it to be a meme, stupid mfs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
They aren't obviously, they're making fun of autism

It began for surgerymaxxers, for sure. Everyone unironically believes in mewing and derma rollers and that bullshit and I’m here for it, fuck it let’s use misinformation tactics so people do the bare minimum and get absolutely nothing in return. Stupid monkeys deserve worse, though.

I feel like before the trend on Tik Tok, knowing canthal tilt basically automatically meant you were also blackpilled. It meant you were familiar with blackpillers like FaceAndLms/Wheat Waffles or maybe this forum. These new Tik Tokers probably just see the videos, recognise that things like canthal tilt make you ugly, but don't go beyond that and realise the extent to which looks are important in attraction.