Are my growth plates closed

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Diamond
Got X-ray by pretending I broke my leg should
Have won an Emmy for acting but now I just wanna kms shit looks fully closed🤡😔🤦🏾‍♂️
@Osie

Attachments

• IMG_1155.jpeg
    IMG_1155.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1158.jpeg
    IMG_1158.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1157.jpeg
    IMG_1157.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and BloomDoom
Fuck me bro pls someone tell me I have a chance or something :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Got X-ray by pretending I broke my leg should
Have won an Emmy for acting but now I just wanna kms shit looks fully closed🤡😔🤦🏾‍♂️
@Osie
Nigga for the sake of god why didnt u ask actual doctors and came to ask unemployed autistic low iq faggots ?

all u had to do was ask the doctor jfl

how old
17 and 5 months:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Bro I asked the fucking person who took my X-ray straight up can u tell me what my bone age is and this fucking retarded women tells me she doesn’t know how to do that😭

17 and 5 months:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: Bro I asked the fucking person who took my X-ray straight up can u tell me what my bone age is and this fucking retarded women tells me she doesn’t know how to do that😭
over how talll tho

Idk if I’m coping but it looks like my growth plates still have a little left
nah theyre closed
Also your black and blacks go through puberty quicker and have way higher estradiol/testosterone ratios and higher testosterone in general too. (Which aromatizes to estrogen)

Racial Differences in Age-Related Variations of Testosterone Levels Among  US Males: Potential Implications for Prostate Cancer and Personalized  Medication | Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities

Whilst perhaps a quarter of white men still have open growth plates at 17 its probably less than 1 percent for black males.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
nah theyre closed
Also your black and blacks go through puberty quicker and have way higher estradiol/testosterone ratios and higher testosterone in general too. (Which aromatizes to estrogen)

Racial Differences in Age-Related Variations of Testosterone Levels Among  US Males: Potential Implications for Prostate Cancer and Personalized  Medication | Journal of Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities

Whilst perhaps a quarter of white men still have open growth plates at 17 its probably less than 1 percent for black males.
Goddam bro is there a chance my spine might be open then😭😭

• +1
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer
Goddam bro is there a chance my spine might be open then😭😭
Perhaps. It doesn't seem to be as hormonally sensitive.
" However, all mice models, even the ones exposed to high levels of estradiol, had open vertebra growth plates and all had the same height of the spine."

"So they were expected to grow 9.8cm before growth plate fusion. However, after estradiol treatment, the girls only gained 2.9 cm in their sitting height, and 0.8 cm in their leg length by the time of growth plate fusion."

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-effects-of-estrogen-on-spinal-growth-15-19-cels-gtfih.678892/

An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc.Object name is nihms9829f3.jpg
An external file that holds a picture, illustration, etc.Object name is nihms9829f2.jpg

There is possibility it is open. But don't get your hopes up until you actually grow significantly from now.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
mine is at b it almost exactly looks the same how much time have i left?
6 months maximum until they are 100% closed but I've seen conflicting reports on when growth is actually arrested during the process. Most likely 2 or less months left to save them

6 months maximum until they are 100% closed but I've seen conflicting reports on when growth is actually arrested during the process. Most likely 2 or less months left to save them
what if my estrogen is really low?my estrodial currently is about 8

Yes estrogen in certain areas delays fusion of growth plates,

No it is too much of an insignificant factor to just say that if you have extremely low amount of estrogen receptor alpha in your torso that that will meaningfully change the closure timing.

What's funny is that if you can't tell me by how much exactly it will delay it then that just shows that there are a lot of other factors involved.