Are peptides (GHRP-2/CJC) orally available?

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
I just found a link to a website proclaiming that it sells 60 capsules of CJC1295 (150mcg) and GHRP-2 (200mcg). While the website looks decently real, I was wondering if it's even possible to make peptides orally available.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
I just found a link to a website proclaiming that it sells 60 capsules of CJC1295 (150mcg) and GHRP-2 (200mcg). While the website looks decently real, I was wondering if it's even possible to make peptides orally available.
no

Don't buy those oral anyway just pin pussy

increased likeliness of being fake because those peptides typically ain't available orally.

send me the link tho. i'll check it out

increased likeliness of being fake because those peptides typically ain't available orally.

send me the link tho. i'll check it out
check out my PM! It's pretty interesting

is it this?

is it this?
No, but GHRP-2 has been proven to be able to be able to be taken in oral form, so I'm not too worried about that. It's more of the fact that I don't know if the CJC is real!

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
No, but GHRP-2 has been proven to be able to be able to be taken in oral form, so I'm not too worried about that. It's more of the fact that I don't know if the CJC is real!
that's extremely cool to know, I've been planning to level up and take GHRP when I start college next year, so it's great to know that I can't die from a bad pinning since sublinguals are available. I'm searching and I can only find oral ipamorelin studies otherwise atm

that's extremely cool to know, I've been planning to level up and take GHRP when I start college next year, so it's great to know that I can't die from a bad pinning since sublinguals are available. I'm searching and I can only find oral ipamorelin studies otherwise atm

bad pinning? jfl are you planning on pinning your fucking neck or something

bad pinning? jfl are you planning on pinning your fucking neck or something
it's more that having to find injection sites would be a pain and show mini scars, there's only so much waist

I would luv to pin but don't have the facilities for that right now!
Alc swabs and needles you can get online

• +1
Reactions: Osie