Are racial preferences purely cultural?

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Because other traits such as a defined jaw line and hunter eyes are viewed as attractive on a biological level, but I don't think the same applies to white being the most beautiful race.
Disclaimer, not an ethnic cel.

Yup. African people are a taboo in India

• +1
Reactions: GregoryFatCock
whites are trying to tan their skin and every other race is trying to whitemaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SLA, satoshisacuck, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
sewage IQ thread. its partially cultural but to claim that its solely cultural is too far fetched. on a biological level we all seek the most attractive traits and races such as curry and black exhibit the most ugly facial features. the reason why there is societal taboo against blacks and social pressure to chase whites in 3rd world countries like the asian countries stems from whites being deemed superior on a genetic level and blacks been deemed inferior.

white people only compete with other white people and the top 10% of other races.

white nations prefer darker men and shitskin nations prefer white men

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and Deleted member 1084
sewage IQ thread. its partially cultural but to claim that its solely cultural is too far fetched. on a biological level we all seek the most attractive traits and races such as curry and black exhibit the most ugly facial features. the reason why there is societal taboo against blacks and social pressure to chase whites in 3rd world countries like the asian countries stems from whites being deemed superior on a genetic level and blacks been deemed inferior.
To say that means that unattractive people are not able to slay. Not that a white foid would reject an Indian chad whose LARPing as Moortuguese

In SE, EE, and the middle east blacks are treated like dirt

Because other traits such as a defined jaw line and hunter eyes are viewed as attractive on a biological level, but I don't think the same applies to white being the most beautiful race.
Disclaimer, not an ethnic cel.
Latinas love blonde dick....

attractive people of different racial background have more similarity between their faces than unattractive peoples. Attractiveness has no race. At a certain point you just ascend beyond it. The ideal features are more European looking.

most races prefer their own, but being attractive overrides all

blacks still get treated like shit

most races prefer white when given the option
high t men don't give much of a fuck and high e woman don't give a fuck either

White people created the fucking civilization we have today. Followed by Asians. What did blacks create? Or Aborigens?

high t men don't give much of a fuck and high e woman don't give a fuck either
thats because they dont have an idea of "dating up". they are the "up", so they have more freedom to choose. the upward social mobility doesnt affect them.

tbh people who give preferential treatment to whites, and only pick whites are cucks. i have absolutely no respect for that.

and high t doesnt mean anything. im pretty high t and im still chopped.

thats because they dont have an idea of "dating up". they are the "up", so they have more freedom to choose. the upward social mobility doesnt affect them.

tbh people who give preferential treatment to whites, and only pick whites are cucks. i have absolutely no respect for that.

and high t doesnt mean anything. im pretty high t and im still chopped.
Chopped?

that, and they are perceived as more attractive

meaning ugly
ugliness has many factors playing into it. high prenatal T influences robustness so you are ugly for reasons other than lack of robustness then??.

ugliness has many factors playing into it. high prenatal T influences robustness so you are ugly for reasons other than lack of robustness then??.
whats robustness?

and i did have high prenatal T, my ring finger is larger than my index finger. it might be because im fat, but that wouldnt change bone structure.
ive posted on r/truerateme, and they said if i lose the weight, i could get between 5.5 to the 6s. (psl 5-6 on here) but thats my peak potential tho. if i dont hit 6 foot, its over tbh

whats robustness?

and i did have high prenatal T, my ring finger is larger than my index finger. it might be because im fat, but that wouldnt change bone structure.
ive posted on r/truerateme, and they said if i lose the weight, i could get between 5.5 to the 6s. (psl 5-6 on here) but thats my peak potential tho. if i dont hit 6 foot, its over tbh
robustness is the overall DOMness of your face (fwhr, browridge,zygos,eyes etc) basically attractive and masculine traits for the most part

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
robustness is the overall DOMness of your face (fwhr, browridge,zygos,eyes etc) basically attractive and masculine traits for the most part
might be over, who knows?