Are these whitestrips legit

nofap

nofap

Zephir
I desperately need whiter teeth after it being pointed out by 5 different women that my teeth are yellow asf due to chainsmoking pack a day and drinking 10 cups off coffee a day.

Are these one’s legit?
crest-3d-white-luxe-whitestrips-professional-effects.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Aero, WatermelonLover and Manletmachine
I've heard good things about them but honestly just shell out the money and go to a dentist instead. That shit works for sure

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Aero and nofap
I've heard good things about them but honestly just shell out the money and go to a dentist instead. That shit works for sure
Yeah but it costs 500€
These cost me 30€
Will buy them anyway but am afraid of getting sensitive teeth

Follow this thread if ur not a pussy

Also I used those strips, didnt really make a diff cause I alr have sorta white teeth, but didnt get any sensitive teeth untill I left them on overnight, everynight for a week straight, shit hurt like a bitch couldnt even bite an apple

I desperately need whiter teeth after it being pointed out by 5 different women that my teeth are yellow asf due to chainsmoking pack a day and drinking 10 cups off coffee a day.

Are these one’s legit?
crest-3d-white-luxe-whitestrips-professional-effects.jpg
Only thing that helped me was to go bleach my teeth at a bleaching studio, trust me, I've tried everything else.
It's not even that expensive, it was like 120€ per session and I needed 3 in total.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Only thing that helped me was to go bleach my teeth at a bleaching studio, trust me, I've tried everything else.
It's not even that expensive, it was like 120€ per session and I needed 3 in total.
How long Does it last?

How long Does it last?
I had the last session last year in August and they are still very white in comparison to my original teeth colour, so I'd say like 1-2 years?
It has a permanent effect to it btw, your teeth will never be as yellow as in the beginning.
Also you could get refresh sessions after half a year they've told me.

• +1
hydrogen peroxide or death
dont fall for this cope shit

Follow this thread if ur not a pussy

Also I used those strips, didnt really make a diff cause I alr have sorta white teeth, but didnt get any sensitive teeth untill I left them on overnight, everynight for a week straight, shit hurt like a bitch couldnt even bite an apple
have you used hydrogen peroxide ?

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
yes crest are legit. i used these ones though

Crest professional effects whitestrips

where did you get it from ?????
lol, first time i tried it it burnt my gums so bad they turned white, I was like fuck that and then found pneumos guide and I made sure my gums were covered, while i did it. You can use lower conc overnight if u cant be fucked with the pain but after 45 min they were white as fuck.

• Love it
Reactions: lestoa
lol, first time i tried it it burnt my gums so bad they turned white, I was like fuck that and then found pneumos guide and I made sure my gums were covered, while i did it. You can use lower conc overnight if u cant be fucked with the pain but after 45 min they were white as fuck.
thank u g

yes crest are legit. i used these ones though

View attachment 2893799
I’m gonna buy these today and have them on my teeth for 3 hours each day and report back with the results.

Tbf I’ve bought safe white strips in the past but without hydrogen peroxide because i was afraid of getting sensitive teeth. My teeth only went from piss yellow to like 2 shades lighter and it only lasted for 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Manletmachine
I’m gonna buy these today and have them on my teeth for 3 hours each day and report back with the results.

Tbf I’ve bought safe white strips in the past but without hydrogen peroxide because i was afraid of getting sensitive teeth. My teeth only went from piss yellow to like 2 shades lighter and it only lasted for 6 months
you're only supposed to wear them for 30 minutes. just use them daily for like 3 weeks and you should be good

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Yeah but it costs 500€
These cost me 30€
Will buy them anyway but am afraid of getting sensitive teeth
500 sounds excessive. I got mine for 200 and I'm from Sweden which isn't really the cheapest country

• +1