Are they considered WMAF or something else?

Are they considered WMAF or something else?

• Total voters
First guy has mostly ethnic followers (primarily black, Latina, Asian and MENA), second guy has mostly white followers. Wonder why.
Light eyes are popular with ethnics. I dont know Why Either. For me the second guy is just too brown

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Light eyes are popular with ethnics. I dont know Why Either. For me the second guy is just too brown
A lot of IG niggas with the OP guy's pheno seem to have disproportionately more ethnic foid than white foid followers (chiefly MENA, Latina and some black/mulatta).

A lot of IG niggas with the OP guy's pheno seem to have disproportionately more ethnic foid than white foid followers (chiefly MENA, Latina and some black/mulatta).
Eye color Halo is not a Halo in scandinavia. Keep in mind this brown guy is gymmaxed aswell. Maybe shes into gym aswell

• +1
Eye color Halo is not a Halo in scandinavia. Keep in mind this brown guy is gymmaxed aswell. Maybe shes into gym aswell
do I look similar or more White than these two lads?

do I look similar or more White than these two lads?
U look similiar to the first guy although i hope u have a better eye area. Cuz this is his by far the strongest flaw

• +1
U look similiar to the first guy although i hope u have a better eye area.
(averaged out selfies)

Cuz this is his by far the strongest flaw
Does he have the pajeet eye area?

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back