Are you guys interested in overlooked and not mentioned here looksmaxing methods for fixing asymmetries?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Lately I had some money to spend on looksmaxing and found some interesting things. Its overlooked method to fix asymmetries (beneficial for frame and soft tissues on FACE) and possibility to gain some height (few cm max). If I search them here - this happens:

IMG 20240226 040140

The reason for this thread is my fucking laziness. If this thread gets some reacts and replies - I'll write guide, if not - I've saved myself some time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, future_, mewingmaxxer and 16 others
all you need for asymmetry is starecta + alf.

end of discussion

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
all you need for asymmetry is starecta + alf.

end of discussion
My things are hundreds time cheaper + easier + faster. And its basic core, while starecta and alf are not and might have some unwanted side effects as for example midface lengthening

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truecel12, s4raw and vrilmaxxer
Fuck your reacts either post a guide or not, only niggers ask for more rep

• +1
Reactions: x123 and Roge
Fuck your reacts either post a guide or not, only niggers ask for more rep
I'm so fucking lazy to create a detailed guide and get 5 views and 1 comment in result. If nobody interested - I'm gatekeeping

• Love it
  • +1
I'm so fucking lazy to create a detailed guide and get 5 views and 1 comment in result. If nobody interested - I'm gatekeeping
Only Jews and stupid niggers gate keep

• +1
Reactions: Roge
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
If you’re gatekeeping you are an honorary Jew
Thanks for bumping thread with this very important replies. It helps to see that really noone is interested

• +1
  • Love it
Thanks for bumping thread with this very important replies. It helps to see that really noone is interested
np u fuckin gatekeepin nigger jew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Roge
Arigato for da rep

• +1
Brutal saved time

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and s4raw
Lately I had some money to spend on looksmaxing and found some interesting things. Its overlooked method to fix asymmetries (beneficial for frame and soft tissues on FACE) and possibility to gain some height (few cm max). If I search them here - this happens:

View attachment 2768396
The reason for this thread is my fucking laziness. If this thread gets some reacts and replies - I'll write guide, if not - I've saved myself some time.
Post guide and you get enough attention

• +1
Of course 👍

• +1

View attachment 2768396
Please post it my guy

• +1
Yeah, post it. Symmetry is much more important than people give it credit for

• +1
Yeah, post it. Symmetry is much more important than people give it credit for
I decided to tell people about this in PMs. I'm at work now so if I forget to pm after it - you can pm me first

• +1
Reactions: truecel12 and JCaesar
I would like to hear bout it

• +1
post it

• +1
Post it bro

• +1
pm nigga

• +1

View attachment 2768396
Itd be cool

• +1
I decided to tell people about this in PMs. I'm at work now so if I forget to pm after it - you can pm me first
Can I pm u bro

• +1
can you please post it? or tell me in pms
i have assyemtry and im going to rope please help a man out

• +1