The ONLY non copes to ascend (NON SURGICAL)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
Anything not mentioned on this thread is most likely to be cope
Bones
Assuming you've already passed development, nothing you can do. but you can increase prominence of bones.
Leanmax - reducing body fat to make bones appear more prominent (if you're not already doing it never started for you)
if you're not losing weight, eat less, lean max is not rocket science
if you want to go on hard cut, or even starvemax or waterfast for multiple days, sarms like ostarine with have little supression and will allow you to maintain all your muscle mass whilst still getting leaner

leanmax transformations:
------------------------------------------

Eyebrows and Eyelashes
Mentioned together as the same process is required for both
Oral Minoxidil - No you do not need a prescription
I will explain why you do not need a prescription and what the method is as I can't count how many times people have asked.

(obviously if you'd like you can use topical minoxidil (not oral) but i'm not sure why anyone would like inferior results (possibly none, since not everyone responds))
The active ingredient in actual prescribed oral minoxidil is you guessed it, minoxidil.
The active ingredient in topical minoxidil is also minoxidil

The reason most topical formulations are cannot be consumed is due to the extra ingredients added
However when topical minoxidil is at its most basics form it can be consumed orally as safely as prescribed oral minoxidil.

What is the basic form of topical minoxidil that can be consumed orally?
Any topical minoxidil liquid (not foam) consisting of ONLY 4 ingredients, the active ingredient minoxidil, Ethanol (Alcohol), Proplene Glycol, Water
JFL if you think topical minoxidil with only these ingredients can't be consumed orally: i'm sure you've all had alcohol before, minoxidil is the active ingredient which you will be taking even if you got prescription, water is fucking water and proplene glycol is used in many food products;

propene glycol:

Now the method:

this is the minoxidil i use if you're interested:
https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- Mine came with a dropper, so if yours doesn't get one. or get a syringe

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping

Oral minoxidil should be your first option, there are some other methods that may work but vastly inferior:
dermarolling
oils
for shaping your eyebrows:
plucking
threading

my personal eyelash and eyebrows gains from oral minoxidil

Jaw
Chewing - only cope if you do not meet the requirements below
Unless you surgerymax, the only way is chewing/
There are 2 parts to your gonian, gonian flare, and angular gonian (these are 2 different things)
Gonian flare

How prominent it is

Gonian angularity

as you can see jeremy meeks jaw isn't a straight line, it curves outwards, this is gonian angularity
[/SPOIELR]

chewing ONLY be done is you have good FLARE, angularity is less important. With not flared gonians chewing will make out bloated and will be a looksmin, otherwise go ahead.
Supplements
Vit k2 + D3 (main supps imo) - good for bone health
just take tbh, not much to say here.
Lips
Use Aquaophor to have godly lips always
Just use aquaohor, but here's a lip max thread anyways:

Sleep
Follow guide tbh, very improtant for development and recovery (especially if you gymmax)

Attachments

• 1705690119358.png
    1705690119358.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaAccept, Mewton, ASM5 and 10 others
chewing ONLY be done is you have good FLARE, angularity is less important. With not flared gonians chewing will make out bloated and will be a looksmin, otherwise go ahead.
Supplements
Lips

Sleep
Follow guide tbh, very improtant for development and recovery (especially if you gymmax)
[/spoiler]

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 55252, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and BrutalMogger
holy shit nigger
2368F63E 4C2C 40B7 A04A 7A2037090B76

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: romm2el, Mewton, LooksThinker and 10 others
If you are not NTmaxxed this is useless.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ASM5, ZaC and BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, polishcel, Deleted member 55252 and 2 others
You forgot the dickpill :blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, Spergi, LooksThinker and 6 others
beside gymmaxxing only way to ascend is through softmaxxing like stylemaxxing nichemaxxing hairmaxxing everything else is cope

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and BrutalMogger
noone seeing ur dick if u got ugly face unless ur a rapist tbh
Thats only true IRL.

BBCs on Reddit pages get laid easily with HTB moms by just sending ONE dick pic to them despite their faces looking like an utter 2 PSL monkey shit that came out of my butthole and went down the drain from the toilet this morning.

This is a good thread, lifefuel. I still want to kill myself. But good thread.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, aestheticsrespecter, coispet and 1 other person
Supplements
Lips

Sleep
[/spoiler]
good thread mostly water tho

good thread mostly water tho
most of the site use doesnt know about topical minox for oral use,
everything else is mostly know apart from maybe the gonians part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Oral minoxidil sounds good but i dont to grow even more body hair

Jelqingmaxing, teethmaxing, skinmaxing

Last edited:
b
Bones
Assuming you've already passed development, nothing you can do. but you can increase prominence of bones.
Leanmax - reducing body fat to make bones appear more prominent (if you're not already doing it never started for you)
if you want to go on hard cut, or even starvemax or waterfast for multiple days, sarms like ostarine with have little supression and will allow you to maintain all your muscle mass whilst still getting leaner

leanmax transformations:

Eyebrows and Eyelashes
I will explain why you do not need a prescription and what the method is as I can't count how many times people have asked.

(obviously if you'd like you can use topical minoxidil (not oral) but i'm not sure why anyone would like inferior results (possibly none, since not everyone responds))
The active ingredient in actual prescribed oral minoxidil is you guessed it, minoxidil.

The reason most topical formulations are cannot be consumed is due to the extra ingredients added
However when topical minoxidil is at its most basics form it can be consumed orally as safely as prescribed oral minoxidil.

Any topical minoxidil liquid (not foam) consisting of ONLY 4 ingredients, the active ingredient minoxidil, Ethanol (Alcohol), Proplene Glycol, Water
JFL if you think topical minoxidil with only these ingredients can't be consumed orally: i'm sure you've all had alcohol before, minoxidil is the active ingredient which you will be taking even if you got prescription, water is fucking water and proplene glycol is used in many food products;

propene glycol:

Now the method:

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

Oral minoxidil should be your first option, there are some other methods that may work but vastly inferior:
dermarolling
oils
plucking
threading

Jaw
There are 2 parts to your gonian, gonian flare, and angular gonian (these are 2 different things)
Gonian flare
View attachment 2686723
How prominent it is

Gonian angularity
View attachment 2686717

as you can see jeremy meeks jaw isn't a straight line, it curves outwards, this is gonian angularity
[/SPOIELR]

Supplements
Lips

Sleep
boost + high iq

niggas have so much time

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
explain the
explain this i've seen user who have gained slightly flared gonians with chewing

explain the

explain this i've seen user who have gained slightly flared gonians with chewing
i didnt say you can gain flare, you can gain width without looking bloated

• +1
how would it make you bloated tho?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Bones

leanmax transformations:

Eyebrows and Eyelashes

propene glycol:

Now the method:

dermarolling
oils
plucking
threading

Jaw
Gonian flare
View attachment 2686723
How prominent it is

Gonian angularity
View attachment 2686717

[/SPOIELR]

Supplements
Lips

Sleep
You forgot mewing

• So Sad
Reactions: appealmaxed
even normies do these

Bones

leanmax transformations:

Eyebrows and Eyelashes

propene glycol:

Now the method:

dermarolling
oils
plucking
threading

Jaw
Gonian flare
View attachment 2686723
How prominent it is

Gonian angularity
View attachment 2686717

[/SPOIELR]

Supplements
Lips

Sleep
As much as I hate talking about it here, it’s clear that bonesmashing is legit, all the places where I have gotten serious injury I tend to have more noticeable bone in total volume.

Bones

leanmax transformations:

Eyebrows and Eyelashes

propene glycol:

Now the method:

dermarolling
oils
plucking
threading

Jaw
Gonian flare
View attachment 2686723
How prominent it is

Gonian angularity
View attachment 2686717

[/SPOIELR]

Supplements
Lips

Sleep
another based thread only thing missing here is neck training tho

Glorious thread

• Love it
I’ll say one thing though front facial gonial flare can be quite deceptive, the photo you chose for it, the guy wouldn’t have “gonial flare” if he didn’t have protruding zygos, gonial angularity is an individual differing feature though and if you don’t have that then chewing will do nothing for you

• +1
I’ll say one thing though front facial gonial flare can be quite deceptive, the photo you chose for it, the guy wouldn’t have “gonial flare” if he didn’t have protruding zygos, gonial angularity is an individual differing feature though and if you don’t have that then chewing will do nothing for you
interesting,i see what u mean, how can flare be determined?

• +1
interesting,i see what u mean, how can flare be determined?
Not too sure, the mandible anatomy isn’t my expertise but that’s as far as my knowledge exceeds, I’d assume masseter hypertrophy has something to do with it too because Pitt and Somerhalder have gonial flare

• +1
Not too sure, the mandible anatomy isn’t my expertise but that’s as far as my knowledge exceeds, I’d assume masseter hypertrophy has something to do with it too because Pitt and Somerhalder have gonial flare
lets tag an expert @Allornothing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and coispet
Bones

leanmax transformations:

Eyebrows and Eyelashes

propene glycol:

Now the method:

dermarolling
oils
plucking
threading

Jaw
Gonian flare
View attachment 2686723
How prominent it is

Gonian angularity
View attachment 2686717

[/SPOIELR]

Supplements
Lips

Sleep
Holy cope.

Surgery is the only way to do anything significant if you’re already not a retard looksminning yourself.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Brother, will Minoxidile help our eyebrows and eyelashes’s results permanent? If yes, how long will it take for each to become permanent and we stop using Minoxidile to maintain it? Your eyelashes are majestic af tbh
IMG 2410

Bones

leanmax transformations:

Eyebrows and Eyelashes

propene glycol:

Now the method:

dermarolling
oils
plucking
threading

Jaw
Gonian flare
View attachment 2686723
How prominent it is

Gonian angularity
View attachment 2686717

[/SPOIELR]

Supplements
Lips

Sleep
Can you do one for teeth and can i take oral minox under 18?