Can you consume topical minox?

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Diamond
I just bought topical minox due to my recent hair loss. I’ve been told oral>topical but I already bought 6 months worth of topical. Would it be ok to consume? Active ingredient: Minoxidil 5% w/v Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water.
Also, should i take fin? I’m only 18 so I’m a little weary about it.

Is this a troll post?

Oral version of minoxidil is available. No you can’t ingest topical minoxidil because propylene glycol will poison you

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
no retard, it's called TOPICAL because it's meant to be applied to the skin
is there anything unclear about that?

Is this a troll post?

Oral version of minoxidil is available. No you can’t ingest topical minoxidil because propylene glycol will poison you
Nah man, i fucked up and bought $40 worth of topical. I just need to kno if its safe to consume. I also need to kno if i should take fin but im only 18.
458161DB FCF3 4F34 9BDB 71AEE06B8C6D

Should i be worried?

no retard, it's called TOPICAL because it's meant to be applied to the skin
is there anything unclear about that?
Yes, but I already bought it jfl and was told to consume it for better benefits.

Sorry I mixed it up with ethylene glycol. Still, I wouldn’t do it
Should i be worried about my hair loss though? Do i need to hop on fin asap? I cant lose hair but i caught it pretty quick

Should i be worried about my hair loss though? Do i need to hop on fin asap? I cant lose hair but i caught it pretty quick
I personally see temporal thinning in that photo. Post a photo with the flash

• +1
Yeah it’s thinning. You’re young though for finasteride imo.. just use daily 5% topical minoxidil on the hairline. Oral minoxidil has crazy good results if the topical version doesn’t do much for you. Go to a dermatologist and they’ll prescribe it

• +1
Yeah it’s thinning. You’re young though for finasteride imo.. just use daily 5% topical minoxidil on the hairline. Oral minoxidil has crazy good results if the topical version doesn’t do much for you. Go to a dermatologist and they’ll prescribe it
Alright, thanks bro. I need to go to derma for rosacea anyways so I’ll consult then. I’ll go to derma in a couple months and try to get tret and maybe oral minox. I also need to get some azelaic acid for my rosacea. If i don’t bald and fix skin I would be so fucking happy

Alright, thanks bro. I need to go to derma for rosacea anyways so I’ll consult then. I’ll go to derma in a couple months and try to get tret and maybe oral minox. I also need to get some azelaic acid for my rosacea. If i don’t bald and fix skin I would be so fucking happy
You’ll be fine, don’t stress about it too much! You have great hair density overall and it’s obviously very early. Good luck bro

• +1
You’ll be fine, don’t stress about it too much! You have great hair density overall and it’s obviously very early. Good luck bro
Thanks bro, good luck to you also.

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_