aregueing on the internet gives me ton of anxiety

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
since i was really young i used to argue a lot but now if someone challenges me on internet or something i feel massive anxiety i was just arguing but i felt so nervous and uncomfortable so i am not commenting. it didnt happen on this forum
bobby flau? this guy had argue wiht me but he was nice so far so its ok

• JFL
Reactions: όμορφος θεός
i agree, its why i just shitpost instead of real posting

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
όμορφος θεός
stfu niger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and όμορφος θεός
Beta low t cuck
Stop eating soy and inject T asap

Not on the internet
Not irl also, only sometimes when Im alone and start thinking abt something
you dont feel anxiety of how the other person will debunk you and humiliate you?

Just ignore people that start on you.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
you dont feel anxiety of how the other person will debunk you and humiliate you?
No.
You are on the internet dude wtf, no need to have anxiety, what are they gonna do anyway?

im pretty sure its my genetics since i always couldn't afford losing the arguement and when someone humiliated me i couldnt forget it for like a week. it feels so bad.
Damn.

pretty sure i am and i am really depressive too. my serotonin receptor genetics.
and i am really impulsive. i cant wait and i cant be calm every time.
even when i jerk off i do it so fast

pretty sure i am and i am really depressive too. my serotonin receptor genetics.
and i am really impulsive. i cant wait and i cant be calm every time.
even when i jerk off i do it so fast

inject t asap bro

Do you have social anxiety?

if someone challenges me on internet or something i feel massive anxiety i was just arguing but i felt so nervous and uncomfortable so i am not commenting. it didnt happen on this forum
bobby flau? this guy had argue wiht me but he was nice so far so its ok
its fun af arguing with retards and when they write paragraphs to prove youre wrong
u just need to inject test bro

I do, that's why I always pussy out at the lasy second.

You're wrong a large majority of the time
I am right. I am superior to those who view me as wrong. A fools opinion is useless

its fun af arguing with retards and when they write paragraphs to prove youre wrong
u just need to inject test bro
yeah i wanna be like you. and you are not ethnic which is totally superior to me.
i am goonna reincarnate so i dont wanna inject T

I do, sadly

How can you be right if you're wrong?
I am right. I am almost always right and if you disagree you are homosexual

Highest iq nigga in PSL history

of a livestock brand) placed on its side rather than upright.
'

what does this mean and what is livestock sorry english is not my first language

'

what does this mean and what is livestock sorry english is not my first language
Oh lmfao, I meant to write last.

It means I have anxiety in the same cases as you, and I always back out of an argument because I'm afraid I'll be wrong.

I should've given more context to what I said.

And ignore the definition I sent, it was a shitpost. I literally sent the second definition of lazy

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Oh lmfao, I meant to write last.

It means I have anxiety in the same cases as you, and I always back out of an argument because I'm afraid I'll be wrong.

I should've given more context to what I said.

And ignore the definition I sent, it was a shitpost. I literally sent the second definition of lazy
yeah i got ton of anxiety and since i was really young when if some dude humiliate me i fucking remembered and thought about it even before i went to sleep. i am low T beta and i got ton of depression, i am impulsive in every act (i bet all in everytime whenever i bet something) theres another reason why i deserve death.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
you are a low t fag pussy lets argue bitch

7711AB2E 11EF 4AD7 819A 099109FC7C13

honestly dude I don’t even want to argue cause we will never agree and I don’t really care about your opinion ngl.

you guys keep responding 100 times to my didnt reads or the dogs keep barking. relentlessly like a low t autist who can’t understand idc and I’m trolling to get you to fuck off.

If your actually nervous arguing ONLINE you have seirous issues. Either seirous anxiety mental health issues or low testosterone pick one.

Just lol at people so sensitive about me speaking my freaking opinion. The hive mind tribalism is hilarious.

Attachments

• FB94906B-05DB-42DD-81FD-739D5A30AFF6.jpeg
    FB94906B-05DB-42DD-81FD-739D5A30AFF6.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 0
fears me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
yeah i got ton of anxiety and since i was really young when if some dude humiliate me i fucking remembered and thought about it even before i went to sleep. i am low T beta and i got ton of depression, i am impulsive in every act (i bet all in everytime whenever i bet something) theres another reason why i deserve death.
That doesn't stem from low t because I have the same behaviours and I'm extremely high T. If you were to see me you'd automatically perceive me to be manly.

The behaviour you're describing is linked to neuroticism which you may be high in.

It can be fixes but it's hard. I have no clue how to do it myself. My first step is gonna be to conquer my social anxiety.
View attachment 92101
If your actually nervous arguing ONLINE you have seirous issues. Either seirous anxiety mental health issues or low testosterone pick one.
Ded srs? How to fix?

fears me

• +1

• Love it
View attachment 92101

honestly dude I don’t even want to argue cause we will never agree and I don’t really care about your opinion ngl.

you guys keep responding 100 times to my didnt reads or the dogs keep barking. relentlessly like a low t autist who can’t understand idc and I’m trolling to get you to fuck off.

Just lol at people so sensitive about me speaking my freaking opinion. The hive mind tribalism is hilarious.
stop or OP will kill himself
srs tho why dont u inject test? @toolateforme

That doesn't stem from low t because I have the same behaviours and I'm extremely high T. If you were to see me you'd automatically perceive me to be manly.

The behaviour you're describing is linked to neuroticism which you may be high in.

It can be fixes but it's hard. I have no clue how to do it myself. My first step is gonna be to conquer my social anxiety.

Ded srs? How to fix?
Honestly what helped me a lot is therapy and acid ngl, but specifically dbt and cbt therapy. Thier therapy programs designed to rewire your behavior specifically overtime.

Acid, shrooms and weed helped me a lot, calmed my anxiety and stress done drastically to the point idgaf about what people think of me. But don’t do it to much cause the shits overall addicting.

But acid specifically it made realize a lot of shit about myself and my behaviors and actions while on it, sorta like extremehyper awareness and insight.

Also meditation daily and exercise. They have a term in Buddhism for neuroticism called monkey mind.

If you have neurotic tendencies it means a overactive brain usually especially in my case cause I over analyze everything. I think we all slight neuroticism for being on this site.

You have to learn how to slow it down and keep it under control and realize it is what it is and not a big deal.

If you want to pm me I’ll gladly talk to you and give more advice.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
View attachment 92101

tbh i like the dog bark thing i feel good when you say it.
what really makes me uncomfortable is someone trying to debunk me or coping so hard and its so hard to debunk his stupid theory.
but i think i got serious neuroticism yeah.
i always had really bad depression too.
btw money theory doesnt apply to me since i only value real attraction and youth myself. moneymax can't get either of them.

• JFL
Reactions: supercilious_knowall