aregueing on the internet gives me ton of anxiety

tbh i like the dog bark thing i feel good when you say it.
what really makes me uncomfortable is someone trying to debunk me or coping so hard and its so hard to debunk his stupid theory.
but i think i got serious neuroticism yeah.
i always had really bad depression too.
btw money theory doesnt apply to me since i only value real attraction and youth myself. moneymax can't get either of them.
inject test

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
tbh i like the dog bark thing i feel good when you say it.
what really makes me uncomfortable is someone trying to debunk me or coping so hard and its so hard to debunk his stupid theory.
but i think i got serious neuroticism yeah.
i always had really bad depression too.
btw money theory doesnt apply to me since i only value real attraction and youth myself. moneymax can't get either of them.

You guys use coping for everything you don’t agree with.

I genuinely disagree with your guys opinion and you guys can’t handle that without reflexively saying he’s coping.

We all have different opinions on this site we’re not a hive mind

You guys use coping for everything you don’t agree with.

I genuinely disagree with your guys opinion and you guys can’t handle that without reflexively saying he’s coping.

We all have different opinions we’re not a hive mind
im not saying that you are coping. i agree.
some people accused me coping when i am not. so i know.
but there are some people genuinely coping on reddit or somewhere and fighting them is really uncomfortable cuz they will always try to believe what they want with bullshit logics.

just remember you will never meet these people so once you go outside they're not there to judge you they dont even know your name so their judgment cant really effect you they dont know who you really are

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
That doesn't stem from low t because I have the same behaviours and I'm extremely high T. If you were to see me you'd automatically perceive me to be manly.

The behaviour you're describing is linked to neuroticism which you may be high in.

It can be fixes but it's hard. I have no clue how to do it myself. My first step is gonna be to conquer my social anxiety.

Ded srs? How to fix?
i googled what neurocitism is and i think im definitely neuroticism.
and it says its linked to testosterone level. lol.
just remember you will never meet these people so once you go outside they're not there to judge you they dont even know your name so they're not really judging they dont know who you really are
thanks.
i feel fear when i am not sure that i can debunk his theory due to my lack of knowledge or arguing skills. and i still know he is fucking wrong.
like i don't know how to debunk him but hes saying total bullshit.
it disturbs me a lot.
inject test
i wanna end myself tbh.
i feel extremely disturbed when i think i have a hope.
i might be able to be slightly better but can never be chad.
but when i decide to kill myself i can live in a cope that i can be chad through reincarnation.

Last edited:
Shitposting is a great way to counteract this.

The edgelords on here fear too much voicing their opinions in a reasonable manner because they fear humiliation and backlash.

They shitpost to avoid anxiety and all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, supercilious_knowall and όμορφος θεός
Shitposting is a great way to counteract this.

The edgelords on here fear too much voicing their opinions in a reasonable manner because they fear humiliation and backlash.

They shitpost to avoid anxiety and all

i wanna end myself tbh.
but when i decide to kill myself i can live in a cope that i can be chad through reincarnation.
why arent you injecting testosterone?

Honestly what helped me a lot is therapy and acid ngl, but specifically dbt and cbt therapy. Thier therapy programs designed to rewire your behavior specifically overtime.

Acid, shrooms and weed helped me a lot, calmed my anxiety and stress done drastically to the point idgaf about what people think of me. But don’t do it to much cause the shits overall addicting.

But acid specifically it made realize a lot of shit about myself and my behaviors and actions while on it, sorta like extremehyper awareness and insight.

Also meditation daily and exercise. They have a term in Buddhism for neuroticism called monkey mind.

If you have neurotic tendencies it means a overactive brain usually especially in my case cause I over analyze everything. I think we all slight neuroticism for being on this site.

You have to learn how to slow it down and keep it under control and realize it is what it is and not a big deal.

If you want to pm me I’ll gladly talk to you and give more advice.
Will do bro

i googled what neurocitism is and i think im definitely neuroticism.
and it says its linked to testosterone level. lol.

thanks.
i feel fear when i am not sure that i can debunk his theory due to my lack of knowledge or arguing skills. and i still know he is fucking wrong.
like i don't know how to debunk him but hes saying total bullshit.
it disturbs me a lot.

i wanna end myself tbh.
I think the situation might be different for us. When I was a kid I didn't give 2 shits about anything and did whatever I wanted without regrets. But what ended up happening is I got in trouble everyday so i had to tone down the behaviour. I toned it down so much I ended up on the extreme opposite side lmao

Will do bro

I think the situation might be different for us. When I was a kid I didn't give 2 shits about anything and did whatever I wanted without regrets. But what ended up happening is I got in trouble everyday so i had to tone down the behaviour. I toned it down so much I ended up on the extreme opposite side lmao
i dont have social anxiety at all, i can be outgoing.
but i really hate being defeated and get disturbed so bad when i can't argue back.
this forum ruined ur life even more bro
inject T
my life got ruined by my looks.
i had girls that i liked but they didnt like me because of my looks or i could't show myself because of my hideous looks,.
i lived my whole life deceiving myself with mirror and front cam, and i extremely hated when someone take picture of me on motion because i looked so subhuman.

i dont have social anxiety at all, i can be outgoing.
but i really hate being defeated and get disturbed so bad when i can't argue back.

my life got ruined by my looks.
i had girls that i liked but they didnt like me because of my looks or i could't show myself because of my hideous looks,.
i lived my whole life deceiving myself with mirror and front cam, and i extremely hated when someone take picture of me on motion because i looked so subhuman.
Yea our cases are different then.

Bro it can't be that bad. PM me a pic, I'm a trustworthy member, I've never done anything with pics sent to me in pm.

Yea our cases are different then.

Bro it can't be that bad. PM me a pic, I'm a trustworthy member, I've never done anything with pics sent to me in pm.
yeah idc tbh.

ngl i feel u op. i get tons of anxiety from discussions on social media, not on this site though
but yeah i get it

ngl i feel u op. i get tons of anxiety from discussions on social media, not on this site though
but yeah i get it
yeah i am afraid if i can't refute well.

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
used to have this

I dont feel.

benzos help

Sa
Will do bro

bro same thing happened to me

Your not following your natural behavior and it’s causing a bunch of issues. Learn to connect with your normal behavior again

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Sa

bro same thing happened to me

Your not following your natural behavior and it’s causing a bunch of issues. Learn to connect with your normal behavior again
I will.

How did you do it?

Besides therapy and drugs