Artmaxxing > Looksmaxxing (ARTCELS GTIFH)

mogstars

mogstars

dont feel sorry for yourself

JUST BE A NICHE UNDEGROUND ARTIST THEORY IS LEGIT

This subhuman curry from Crystal Castles SLAYS WHITE STACYLITE JBs only because of MUSIC even when the shit he made when he was beginning was MEDIOCRE AS SHIT

(THEN IMAGINE IF U WERE SOME WHITE PRETTY BOY WITH THE SAME CLOUT)
https://alice-glass.com/cc/

"
I met “Ethan Kath” (Claudio Palmieri) when I was in the 10th grade. The first time he took advantage of me was when I was around 15. He was 10 years older than me. I came to in the back of his car extremely intoxicated (from drinks he had given me that night). We didn’t talk for months after that. He went to great lengths to find me again, stalking me and driving past my high school looking for me.

He tracked me down and showed up places I was hanging out and we eventually reconnected. I was very young and naive and in a compromised position in my life. I perceived him as a local rock star because I had seen his band, Kill Cheerleader, on TV. A lot of my friends from the punk scene had also been taken advantage of by much older men, so to me, it was a situation that had been normalized.

Claudio was very manipulative towards me. He figured out my insecurities and exploited them: he used the things he learned about me against me. Over a period of many months, he gave me drugs and alcohol and had sex with me in an abandoned room at an apartment he managed."

It's also insane lifemaxxing

LIVING OFF MUSIC, DOING MUSICAL TOURS, PARTYING > BEING WAGIE CHAD
https://youtu.be/9XViPhRnOiQ

Attachments

• 1711507536421.png
    1711507536421.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: coispet
Legit advice, provided one has talent and one characteristic trait, could be aesthetic, behavioural, or something else such a voice sound.

• Love it
Reactions: mogstars
Nothing artistic about this fam

Sounds more like "just hang out with individuals with personal issues and give them drugs to gain their trust and get them into bed theory"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars and 케이제이

Sounds more like "just hang out with individuals with personal issues and give them drugs to gain their trust and get them into bed theory"

No, he used to get laid off his Kill Cheerleader band (sucks ass imo)

Alice Glass is just trynna fuck up his reputation so she's exaggerating as women do "muhh I got raped and abused". U know she wanted that clouted up cock.

Drugs and alcohol are just automatically part of every NT party. Plus imagine the exposure he gets in live shows, social media, etc...

DO NOT COPE

Not sure if this correlates but I used to be really good at free hand sketching and shit but my dad kinda bullied me out of it because it’s the only thing I was doing

Now I’m just mediocre at a bunch of things and can’t stick to one thing for more than a few months at a time

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and mogstars
4034815_1711508198547.png

imagine looking like this while being the lead singer of a alt band

Attachments

• 1711508198547.png
    1711508198547.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, mogstars and coispet

Theory is legit since Justin bieber had both clout and prettyboy looks and got more JB pussy then dan schneider and jeffery epstein combined

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, shabby890 and coispet
Now I’m just mediocre at a bunch of things and can’t stick to one thing for more than a few months at a time

That's usually how experiment stuff before going harder into it

Free-hand sketching is hard to get laid from. Think in terms of exposure. :lul:

I'd say anything movie or music related gets the most exposure & fucks the most.

View attachment 2822133
View attachment 2822137
View attachment 2822136
View attachment 2822135

JUST BE A NICHE UNDEGROUND ARTIST THEORY IS LEGIT
View attachment 2822139

This subhuman curry from Crystal Castles SLAYS WHITE STACYLITE JBs only because of MUSIC even when the shit he made when he was beginning was MEDIOCRE AS SHIT

https://alice-glass.com/cc/

"
I met “Ethan Kath” (Claudio Palmieri) when I was in the 10th grade. The first time he took advantage of me was when I was around 15. He was 10 years older than me. I came to in the back of his car extremely intoxicated (from drinks he had given me that night). We didn’t talk for months after that. He went to great lengths to find me again, stalking me and driving past my high school looking for me.

He tracked me down and showed up places I was hanging out and we eventually reconnected. I was very young and naive and in a compromised position in my life. I perceived him as a local rock star because I had seen his band, Kill Cheerleader, on TV. A lot of my friends from the punk scene had also been taken advantage of by much older men, so to me, it was a situation that had been normalized.

Claudio was very manipulative towards me. He figured out my insecurities and exploited them: he used the things he learned about me against me. Over a period of many months, he gave me drugs and alcohol and had sex with me in an abandoned room at an apartment he managed."

View attachment 2822143View attachment 2822144

It's also insane lifemaxxing

LIVING OFF MUSIC, DOING MUSICAL TOURS, PARTYING > BEING WAGIE CHAD
https://youtu.be/9XViPhRnOiQ
Legit advice, provided one has talent and one characteristic trait, could be aesthetic, behavioural, or something else such a voice sound.

HOW DO YOU COPE WITH GETTING MUSICMOGGED

IF I MADE GOOD ART I'D DIE HAPPY

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I agree, very Nietzschean, Dostoevskyan and Stirner-like of you to think like that. Mirin.

• Love it
Artcels GTFIH

• JFL
That's usually how experiment stuff before going harder into it

Free-hand sketching is hard to get laid from. Think in terms of exposure. :lul:

I'd say anything movie or music related gets the most exposure & fucks the most.

HOW DO YOU COPE WITH GETTING MUSICMOGGED

Hmm I guess so, free hand sketching can get you laid but you need the looks, it’s like a plus to your whole appearance

• +1
Not sure if this correlates but I used to be really good at free hand sketching and shit but my dad kinda bullied me out of it because it’s the only thing I was doing

Actually with visual art you could probably get niche clout and slay educated artsy bitches

Fuark art mogs so bad

Thinking back, even ugly ass nerdy twitch streamers who play videogames or some bullshit slay stacylite+ hoes...

Mfw just another version of statusmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: shabby890 and coispet
don't even need to be talented tbh

if u spam adderal and learn to play the guitar to a decent level in say like 2 months? you can start dressing alt af and will get pussy guaranteed

specially if you move to nyc, if you altgirl maxx and either paint very well or play instrument you will have no trouble

start wearing darker clothes smoking ciggaretes and having a good overall fashion sense

• +1
Crystal castles is shit btw