Arvid is overrated

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
@LiterallyNightwing this is a personal message to you and your frauded pictures where you squint and jut to fix ur bite

Arvid is 5 psl irl unfrauded MAXIMUM if he’s lucky, yet talks down on people and has an ego

U claim to be 5.5 psl and are narcy to almost everyone u talk to yet u still spam others like Amnesia for validation

Keep jutting and squinting little Arvid!
Screen Shot 2023 08 21 at 14146 AM

@LiterallyNightwing there’s a reason ur dating an ethnic ltb buddy, it’s not coincidence.. it’s all your autistic ass gets. stick to asking girls how big their ex dick was u swedish cuck

U now spam pictures in Niko server but draw over ur face… what 5.5 PSLer has to hide his face? Doesn’t make sense Arvid… You claim 5.5 PSL unfrauded so why are you hiding?

List of Arvid flaws:
Plain Pheno
Thin Lips
Bulbous Wide nose nearly as wide as mouth
Eyes aren’t as good when not squinting
Weird hairstyle
Overbite
Mentally ill

Let this dose of truth drive into ur fragile brain

You’ll always be this boy to me

GRAVITAS.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, horizontallytall, poopoohead and 12 others
Didn’t mention the fact you got skullmogged in your meetup & that you begged them not to post pics of your face which shows your front @LiterallyNightwing

Time to stop frauding for incel validation & ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shalomnigga, poopoohead and efidescontinuado
Arvid is 5 psl irl unfrauded MAXIMUM if he’s lucky, yet talks down on people and has an ego

it's not about his own ego, it's about people sucking his dick for some reason, whereas on his previous account he was practically hated for his autism.

obviously when he has validation from 12 years old here now, then his ego grows upwards

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, horizontallytall, poopoohead and 2 others
He will always be my forum chad, gtfo OP.

@StrangerDanger

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, BrahminBoss, poopoohead and 9 others
Ok? Your point is valid for literally all the "PSL chads" lol.

All of them use this type of frauding (squinting, jutting, sucking cheeks, lighting, etc).

Don't fully believe the shit you see here. The odds of a real mogger ending up here is so fucking small tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and poopoohead

All of them use this type of frauding (squinting, jutting, sucking cheeks, lighting, etc).

Don't fully believe the shit you see here. The odds of a real mogger ending up here is so fucking small tbh.
The PSL trio looks good in candids tho def not famous from frauding.

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
The PSL trio looks good in candids tho def not famous from frauding.
PSL trio is arvid and his friends on that one pic? Well, if they are all PSLers, then I am not sure how much I can trust of the "candid" tbh. Could be wrong here tho.

Look, I'm not denying that they are not good-looking. These fags mog me in the end of the day. Just not male model tier as some ppl try to pretend, many ascensions of "MTNs to chadlite" are literally just the frauding methods I listed above + leanmaxxing and getting a haircut jfl.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and blatonslatt
Yeah I was caging at that for a good minute too.
Jfl if people started hiding random rodeblur morphs in their pics it would be the funniest thing on this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 21863 and HarrierDuBois

no doubt about it & he is a good looking guy, didnt say hes ugly

but he claims hes 5.5 psl and consistently belittles people in discord servers all day while dating an ethnic ltb because thats all he can actually get irl due to being a retard

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, ascendedd and Acne Victim
PSL trio is arvid and his friends on that one pic? Well, if they are all PSLers, then I am not sure how much I can trust of the "candid" tbh. Could be wrong here tho.

Look, I'm not denying that they are not good-looking. These fags mog me in the end of the day. Just not male model tier as some ppl try to pretend, many ascensions of "MTNs to chadlite" are literally just the frauding methods I listed above + leanmaxxing and getting a haircut jfl.
Chico, Gandy, O'Pry is the PSL trio.

Who’s the psl trio ? Gandy chico o’pry ?
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Acne Victim and SurgeryEnjoyer
it's not about his own ego, it's about people sucking his dick for some reason, whereas on his previous account he was practically hated for his autism.

obviously when he has validation from 12 years old here now, then his ego grows upwards
the autism part hasnt changed, still the same, and he did ascend but the overrating became insane & now hes bashing other people who are on similar levels to him because he thinks hes some psl god chad

i saw another thread where people said hes 6 psl while using the most fraud pics i've ever seen jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Yes.
O’pey would be such a mogger with less robot/like square orbits and higher facial averageness. Chico is the appeal king for the 16-20 range and gandy imo for 25+. Although gandy might be overtaken by kortajarena, dogshit side profile but never knew why he was so underrated.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
O’pey would be such a mogger with less robot/like square orbits and higher facial averageness. Chico is the appeal king for the 16-20 range and gandy imo for 25+. Although gandy might be overtaken by kortajarena, dogshit side profile but never knew why he was so underrated.
He has bug infras, the true thing needed to be an admired PSL god is eye area, Jons is unimpressive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, poopoohead, User49 and 1 other person
no doubt about it & he is a good looking guy, didnt say hes ugly

but he claims hes 5.5 psl and consistently belittles people in discord servers all day while dating an ethnic ltb because thats all he can actually get irl due to being a retard
I mean, if he dates an ethnic ltb, it means his SMV is low, no getting around that fact. And SMV is not solely face and height. Voice, d size, how much you go out, NT all play into it (despite retards denying that it doesn't matter because muh chad doesn't need NT, we aren't chads)

People can come up with as many excuses they want, but your SMV = your dating life.

"I don't go outside but I'm a mogger" - sure, then your SMV is low.

"I'm autistic and non NT" - same shit

So he gets mogged by most men if we are talking SMV wise or he is just stupid really and could be possibly dating up a much better girl since his experiments on OLD prove that, at least on his frauded pics, he does really damn good

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, try2beme, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
He has bug infras, the true thing needed to be an admired PSL god is eye area, Jons is unimpressive.
Good jaw > separates mtns from htns. Zygos and eye area > separates htns from demi gods.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, sam12344343, Chadlet666 and 2 others

Yes.
Oh ok, I'm dumb I thought it was him and his friends lol.

Well, yeah, but they are top male models not looksmax.org users xd. Also, even they have makeup on+ all of the frauding we can imagine going on for them.

• +1
Good jaw > separates mtns from htns. Zygos and eye area > separates htns from demi gods.
Spot on, Jon has shit eye area when taking into account the rest of his features.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SurgeryEnjoyer
I mean, if he dates an ethnic ltb, it means his SMV is low, no getting around that fact. And SMV is not solely face and height. Voice, d size, how much you go out, NT all play into it (despite retards denying that it doesn't matter because muh chad doesn't need NT, we aren't chads)

People can come up with as many excuses they want, but your SMV = your dating life.

"I don't go outside but I'm a mogger" - sure, then your SMV is low.

"I'm autistic and non NT" - same shit

So he gets mogged by most men if we are talking SMV wise or he is just stupid really and could be possibly dating up a much better girl since his experiments on OLD prove that, at least on his frauded pics, he does really damn well
i put a few people on here on bumble with just selfies who did better than arvid, i put this guy on bumble in los angeles usa and his results were underwhelming for "5.5 psl"

he says himself that shes ltb ethnic, he tried to get a girl in the looksmax meetup at the club but she ignored him and he got depressed

a man doesnt choose to go for a woman he knows is a ltb if he can get better, there's a reason hes with her even though hes not satisfied with it

he is good looking and should be able to get a htb irl but clearly something is wrong with him socially

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and Akhi
i put a few people on here on bumble with just selfies who did better than arvid, i put this guy on bumble in los angeles usa and his results were underwhelming for "5.5 psl"

he says himself that shes ltb ethnic, he tried to get a girl in the looksmax meetup at the club but she ignored him and he got depressed

a man doesnt choose to go for a woman he knows is a ltb if he can get better, there's a reason hes with her even though hes not satisfied with it

he is good looking and should be able to get a htb irl but clearly something is wrong with him socially
Yeah I see it.

I actually ran him on my shithole before and he got really bad results too. But I mean, actually way too bad so something wasn't right, probably shadowban or some joo related shit

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Akhi and blatonslatt
Yeah I see it.

I actually ran him on my shithole before and he got really bad results too. But I mean, actually way too bad so something wasn't right, probably shadowban or some joo related shit
i ran him on bluestacks vm which guarantees fresh elo, did some people on here like amnesia and crisick who did very good but then he performed poorly unfortunately

i feel like people are gonna take this thread as me saying hes ugly when i acknowledge hes good looking but he treats people like shit and is incredibly narcy. definitely not the 5.5 psl he thinks he is unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim

arvid had underwhelming results for me too

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
the server you're in is the containment zone for narcy mid tier normies.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and poopoohead
He looks like 6,5-7 out of 10.

• +1
@LiterallyNightwing this is a personal message to you and your frauded pictures where you squint and jut to fix ur bite

U claim to be 5.5 psl and are narcy to almost everyone u talk to yet u still spam others like Amnesia for validation

View attachment 2420240View attachment 2420241View attachment 2420242View attachment 2420243View attachment 2420244View attachment 2420245

Keep jutting and squinting little Arvid! View attachment 2420246

@LiterallyNightwing there’s a reason ur dating an ethnic ltb buddy, it’s not coincidence.. it’s all your autistic ass gets. stick to asking girls how big their ex dick was u swedish cuck

View attachment 2420259
View attachment 2420264
U now spam pictures in Niko server but draw over ur face… what 5.5 PSLer has to hide his face? Doesn’t make sense Arvid… You claim 5.5 PSL unfrauded so why are you hiding?

List of Arvid flaws:
Plain Pheno
Thin Lips
Weird hairstyle
Overbite
Mentally ill

View attachment 2420265

GRAVITAS.
Btw lets not forget that he is extreme manlet lfmao

or he is just stupid really and could be possibly dating up a much better girl since his experiments on OLD
Bruv i’m dating the girl Bcuz she’s a virgin who is very shy. I’m going on a date with a better looking girl next week lol i’m just attached to the becky Bcuz she’s super Cute.

Here’s a pic i took yesterday is this ”frauding” then literally every male model is a fraud, its just a good angle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and cell0xide
he tried to get a girl in the looksmax meetup at the club but she ignored him and he got depressed
Bruv i have her number and her socials and We hungout for over an hour until she Left with her friends and said goodbye not with some other dude…

Your mental gymnastics are fascinating

• +1

View attachment 2420240View attachment 2420241View attachment 2420242View attachment 2420243View attachment 2420244View attachment 2420245

Keep jutting and squinting little Arvid! View attachment 2420246

View attachment 2420259
View attachment 2420264

List of Arvid flaws:
Plain Pheno
Thin Lips
Weird hairstyle
Overbite
Mentally ill

View attachment 2420265

GRAVITAS.
Thin lips aren't a flaw, they're masculine

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, poopoohead, Akhi and 3 others
Bruv i’m dating the girl Bcuz she’s a virgin who is very shy. I’m going on a date with a better looking girl next week lol i’m just attached to the becky Bcuz she’s super Cute.

Here’s a pic i took yesterday is this ”frauding” then literally every male model is a fraud, its just a good angle.

View attachment 2420344
Brother, being happy is all that matters, so If you are satisfied then who fucking cares what autists think.

My older brother is a fat LTN and has had plenty of cute girlfriends who are also not complete sluts. Do you think he would care if some nigga from Tamil Nadu thinks he is ugly?

My point is that if you are dating a LTB and that is the best you can get, then sure your smv is low regardless if people here rate you high or not. I'm suspecting it's not the case, so again, who fucking cares about what the dalits here say about ur dating life

• +1
Thin lips aren't a flaw, they're masculine
Mirin your gaslighting because you don't want to see white men getting so-called ethnic traits jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and poopoohead
Who tf cares about PSL Ratings

If he had hollow cheeks then would look better

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Cutecel2001, Ragnar and 1 other person

View attachment 2420344
Ofc you dont post a frontal pic. I haven't seen a full pic of your front face since like 2021

• +1
List of Arvid flaws:
Plain Pheno
Thin Lips
Weird hairstyle
Overbite
Mentally ill
Atleast list all of them

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, aesthetic beauty, lowerthirdking and 6 others

View attachment 2420344
You mog him to grave

His plain pheno is why he's a chad idiot lol. You're supposed to look plain and boring as fuck. That's what's attractive to women lol

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and White Swordsman
He also does amazing OLD. this forum is going to just shift to gay alien looks as people keep thinking they need more extreme looks to be chad but that's never the case.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, White Swordsman, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
I have this nigga on ignored cuz of how shitty his takes are and how he would be clowned for it if he was ethnic LTN

He has super high appeal though

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Blackgymmax