Arvid is overrated

He also does amazing OLD. this forum is going to just shift to gay alien looks as people keep thinking they need more extreme looks to be chad but that's never the case.

you should go back to this look ngl you mog hard here

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, poopoohead and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Brutal bro, the abuse you suffered has truly fucked up your brain.

Now you project it on dalits.org ethnics and have group chats with sheboons where you send male model pics and ask for ratings. c'est fini
can you take a pic on that angle? I wanna see the before and after comparing to a pic where you don't look like dogshit because niggas always use your worst pics to compare your ascension

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Acne Victim
Thin lips aren't a flaw, they're masculine
eh, beauty is about balancing "feminine" and "masculine" features though. also phenotype matters for stuff like this

• +1
eh, beauty is about balancing "feminine" and "masculine" features though. also phenotype matters for stuff like this
Big lips look like shit especially on whites

Big lips look like shit especially on whites
big lips sure, medium lips are good though and better than thin usually even for whites

His personality is more overrated then his looks but please @LiterallyNightwing may I ask has life quality increased dramatically since breaking up and the surgery? I could be on the very same path.

• +1
His personality is more overrated then his looks but please @LiterallyNightwing may I ask has life quality increased dramatically since breaking up and the surgery? I could be on the very same path.
No his life is the same go talk to him in niko server

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and infini
I think he is overrated cause i see people who look similar to him everyday in sweden

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and poopoohead
I think he is overrated cause i see people who look similar to him everyday in sweden
Yeah he's just a normal gl guy that you see everyday in Sweden, nothing out of the ordinary.

The problem/failo is that he does not have any particular features that make him stand out, it's one of the most crucial things to have in order to stand out and is the reason why guys like him can't become models, because they are to plain looking. Imagine a guy like prime francisco lachowski in Sweden, he would stand out to the rest as he has features that are incredibly rare.

• +1
Yeah he's just a normal gl guy that you see everyday in Sweden, nothing out of the ordinary.

The problem/failo is that he does not have any particular features that make him stand out, it's one of the most crucial things to have in order to stand out. Imagine a guy like prime francisco lachowski in Sweden, he would stand out to the rest as he has features that are incredibly rare.
Average gl guy has more appeal then arvid.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 41230