As 30yo loser should I get Informatics engineering at shit university or Automatics engineering at good university? I would seek IT job in the future

Eggs

Eggs

Iron
So I didn't want to ask you niggas because I know you will say that I should do what's hard, but shit, I will still ask you.

As 30 yo loser should I get Informatics engineering degree at shit university or Automatics at good university? I would prefer It job in the future.

Is there even a point to go to good university as 30 years old looser.

My mind telling me something like this "man if you would end this good university it would be something even for 30 years old looser.
But then I realize, shit my ego is just trying to cope, I was not a good student when I did my economics degree, so why do my ego thinks I can pass good university of technology.

In the future I would like to work in IT since its less stressfull and better paid, and actually I want to start applying for programming job in few months sice Im already learning for few months.

Any advice for old man? Sorry, but roping isn't an option.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 15827 and Chintuck22
First start being a winner.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
If you have the willpower you could do it for free, there’s ways to get into IT self taught.

Take drugs and you can become top IT scientist.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Go er

• JFL
Reactions: Torero
First start being a winner.
OK. Good point.
If you have the willpower you could do it for free, there’s ways to get into IT self taught.
Yea, I'm almost trying, just few more things to learn/do.
Take drugs and you can become top IT scientist.
I don't like drugs because my sober mind is intelligent and fun enough.
Won't happen because I still have hopes for better future.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 15827
OK. Good point.

I like you bro. Hope you succeed in whatever you end up doing.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile, Eggs, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
OK. Good point.

what race are u my friend? If ur not ethnic just go to southeast asia once u have a good IT job and u should be fine

30 is not oldcel bro, don't let this shithole tell you otherwise, get a degree and start job asap, with sheer dedication and hardwork coupled with smart work you should be rich in 10 years. Enjoy your life after that, but you need to start NOW, don't waste another day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, PubertyMaxxer, Eggs and 3 others
just ldar and neetmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I like you bro. Hope you succeed in whatever you end up doing.
Thanks.
what race are u my friend? If ur not ethnic just go to southeast asia once u have a good IT job and u should be fine
Not best race, but could be worse - I'm Slavic,very white skinned, but brown eyes.
30 is not oldcel bro, don't let this shithole tell you otherwise, get a degree and start job asap, with sheer dedication and hardwork coupled with smart work you should be rich in 10 years. Enjoy your life after that, but you need to start NOW, don't waste another day
That's exactly what I'm doing.
I'm explaining it to myself like this: hey look, most people work hard while they are young and then they retire for few years, I had easy going 20s in which I was relaxing and meeting friends for whole days, that was my retirement, now I have to work hard to make sure I deserved such privilege.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 20618
Thanks.

Not best race, but could be worse - I'm Slavic,very white skinned, but brown eyes.

That's exactly what I'm doing.
I'm explaining it to myself like this: hey look, most people work hard while they are young and then they retire for few years, I had easy going 20s in which I was relaxing and meeting friends for whole days, that was my retirement, now I have to work hard to make sure I deserved such privilege.
Tbh white skin is a huge halo in the philippines its always worth a shot. Im a 16 yr old incel in canada (not to tease u about age) and i got 30 matches there with young women

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Sounds like cope to me. Good university means barely anything. You need industry experience and be a good "fit" for the company, i.e. dont look like a truecel/looser, have a good voice, be upbeat and positive, be extroverted and hyper (fake) motivated and you will be good in computer science related fields. Also present yourself and your cv, linkedin profile, etc in the best possible way. Try to get internships early while studying and have a packed resume. If you're 30year old and you worked some low pay job before it is looking beyond grim for you. That's just my opinion though

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Crusile