AS A BLACK MAN, THE OBESE WHITE WOMEN PILL HAS DESTROYED ME

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
At work for the past couple days, the fat white woman pill destroyed me.

Fat white women think that because white men don't want them they can go to any black man, and we will take them. AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT.
This girl I work with is cool and all, but she is 2.5 PSL and OBESE. She weights more than me at 6'2". At like 5'1-5'2, she looks like 250 lbs or more.

Not only that, but shes not even a pretty fat girl. She don't even wear makeup.

Yet everyday, I watch black men hit on her. Good looking black men too. One black men slid her weed to flirt with her. He was a Chad lite too, although he was a framelet. The black guys who are our customers are always trying to get her to leave the front desk to hit on her and asking them to come home with her. There was even one older black guy who followed her to her and literally sexually assaulted her, grabbing up on her ass and tittiees and telling her how fine she was.

May I repeat, SHE IS 2.5 PSL and 250 LBS.

FAT WHITE WOMEN KNOW THE AVERAGE DARK SKIN BLACK HAS SUCH LOW SMV THAT THEY CAN JUST SLIDE TO BLACK MAN AND DECENT LOOKING BLACK MAN WILL TAKE THEM, EVEN BEG FOR THERE GREASE FLAPS.

I hate that my people do this. JFL this girl was literally making fun of one of the customers and calling him fat, like did she see herself?

Her ex BOYFRIEND, as in LTR, was a decent looking black guy.

JFL she literally told me stories of how at her old job, she would get hate because she got so much attention cuz she was the only white girl who worked their, so the black girls tried to fight her cuz the black guys gave her all the attention.

Because the white man has rejected her, she operates in our communities now. She does shit like watch Wild'n Out and other black ppl shit.

As black men, we need to stop accepting obese white women. How low are we, that anything that is white we will take even if they are mogged by 98% of Earth. We need to stop this.

I never see mulattos doing this shit, @moonblunt @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf

WHY do decent looking black men like us put up with this shit? @africancel @tyronelite @PYT @Blackgymmax @Colvin188 @Toodlydood @Jamal2222 @Warlow @WadlowMaxxing @Rothschild

I am so mad, I understand why @Blackgymmax hates black men so much if this is the shit we do. Accepting this fatty and chasing her, taking the white man's leftovers.

She didn't even know how low her SMV was, or so I thought. I thought a 2.5 obese girl would have 0 SMV. Nope. Turns out she has inifnite SMV because she is a woman. Its like Stacy has lim(x as 10^x approaches infinite) SMV and white landwhales have lim(x as x approaches infinite SMV). Both have inifinte SMV, some infinites are just mathematically bigger than others.

WE GOT TO STOP ALLOWING FAT WHITE WOMEN INTO OUR COMMUNITIES BLACK MEN.

THIS SHIT IS EMBARASSING

I WOULD KILL 203034040404 babeis just for the average black man to have 1/10000 SMV of the average white landwhale.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhra26, Deleted member 15099, Slasher and 39 others
Black guys are the male versions of Asian girls

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Kristin, Deleted member 15099 and 29 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26, futuregigamogger, aesthetic beauty and 41 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, turkproducer, looksmaxxtocope and 9 others
Pls leave some for @LondonVillie , king.

Image0 13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, randomvanish, TsarTsar444 and 19 others
I agree black males that do this are ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard and whiteissuperior
Im tired of seing fat women
They shouldnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, audreyen, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Text
Nice gay invisible text retard.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Growth Plate, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I have nothing more to add brother

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, tyronelite and whiteissuperior
lmfao u actually are black??

no wonder u were arguing/coping so hard on that thread on affirmative action a long time back, ur another one of those mediocre niggers expecting handouts for everything

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slasher, thereallegend, Deleted member 2632 and 7 others
lmfao u actually are black??

no wonder u were arguing/coping so hard on that thread on affirmative action a long time back, ur another one of those mediocre niggers expecting handouts for everything
no Im indian

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
If you were good looking looking you could fuck good looking nigger lovers.

I use shitskin game.

If you live in the USA or UK you can use shitskin game. Some women in the usa and UK actually perfer shitskins/niggers to white men. They view it as "progressive" or some shit. You can use it to get fucked. I call it "shitskin game"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, ShowerMaxxing and Warlow
If you were good looking looking you could fuck good looking nigger lovers.

I use shitskin game.

If you live in the USA or UK you can use shitskin game. Some women in the usa and UK actually perfer shitskins/niggers to white men. They view it as "progressive" or some shit. You can use it to get fucked. I call it "shitskin game"
Nigga stop I’ve seen your posts on misc forum

you used pics of some white emo twink and changed them to your pics before meeting up with girls :feelsmega::feelsmega:

oh also posts that only your fat black boss ever showed interest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, TsarTsar444, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
Agreed I’ve made these points in my BOTB thread

If you’re gonna date outside your race as a black man, the litmus test is good looking men of other races must want her & she can’t be hoodrat either.

I understand 96% of black men have low SMV so I can’t criticize when they settle for bottom of the barrel of other races.

If you’re short, ugly, fat, bald as a black guy I’ll give you a pass cuz that’s all you can pretty much get in this fucked up dating market

BUT if you’re a good looking black man who’s looksmaxxed, have a good physique, etc like @whiteissuperior said, there is NO EXCUSE for you to be seen with a ugly fat white bitch.

And if you are, you’re a mental cel & should consider giving up your black card

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Agreed I’ve made these points in my BOTB thread

If you’re gonna date outside your race as a black man, the litmus test is good looking men of other races must want her & she can’t be hoodrat either.

I understand 96% of black men have low SMV so I can’t criticize when they settle for bottom of the barrel of other races.

If you’re short, ugly, fat, bald as a black guy I’ll give you a pass cuz that’s all you can pretty much get in this fucked up dating market

BUT if you’re a good looking black man who’s looksmaxxed, have a good physique, etc like @whiteissuperior said, there is NO EXCUSE for you to be seen with a ugly fat white bitch.

And if you are, you’re a mental cel & should consider giving up your black card
im surgery maxxing for this reason, the only exception to this rule is in major cities black men have more equalized SMV. link thread

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
im surgery maxxing for this reason, the only exception to this rule is in major cities black men have more equalized SMV. link thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Yliaster
All pussies are same

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and gamma

Fat white women think that because white men don't want them they can go to any black man, and we will take them. AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT.
This girl I work with is cool and all, but she is 2.5 PSL and OBESE. She weights more than me at 6'2". At like 5'1-5'2, she looks like 250 lbs or more.

Yet everyday, I watch black men hit on her. Good looking black men too. One black men slid her weed to flirt with her. He was a Chad lite too, although he was a framelet. The black guys who are our customers are always trying to get her to leave the front desk to hit on her and asking them to come home with her. There was even one older black guy who followed her to her and literally sexually assaulted her, grabbing up on her ass and tittiees and telling her how fine she was.

FAT WHITE WOMEN KNOW THE AVERAGE DARK SKIN BLACK HAS SUCH LOW SMV THAT THEY CAN JUST SLIDE TO BLACK MAN AND DECENT LOOKING BLACK MAN WILL TAKE THEM, EVEN BEG FOR THERE GREASE FLAPS.

I hate that my people do this. JFL this girl was literally making fun of one of the customers and calling him fat, like did she see herself?

JFL she literally told me stories of how at her old job, she would get hate because she got so much attention cuz she was the only white girl who worked their, so the black girls tried to fight her cuz the black guys gave her all the attention.

Because the white man has rejected her, she operates in our communities now. She does shit like watch Wild'n Out and other black ppl shit.

As black men, we need to stop accepting obese white women. How low are we, that anything that is white we will take even if they are mogged by 98% of Earth. We need to stop this.

WHY do decent looking black men like us put up with this shit? @africancel @tyronelite @PYT @Blackgymmax @Colvin188 @Toodlydood @Jamal2222 @Warlow @WadlowMaxxing @Rothschild

I am so mad, I understand why @Blackgymmax hates black men so much if this is the shit we do. Accepting this fatty and chasing her, taking the white man's leftovers.

She didn't even know how low her SMV was, or so I thought. I thought a 2.5 obese girl would have 0 SMV. Nope. Turns out she has inifnite SMV because she is a woman. Its like Stacy has lim(x as 10^x approaches infinite) SMV and white landwhales have lim(x as x approaches infinite SMV). Both have inifinte SMV, some infinites are just mathematically bigger than others.

THIS SHIT IS EMBARASSING

I WOULD KILL 203034040404 babeis just for the average black man to have 1/10000 SMV of the average white landwhale.
erm, maybe she like the irl attention cuz like even obese white girls can get decent looking white guys if they just go and do online dating lel. For the most part this is right. rly ugly obese white girls think they have a chance w my even when i know i can do way better lel

idk how u dont know that ugly obese women have infinite smv, thats black pill 101 lel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, TsarTsar444, looksmaxxtocope and 7 others
I need to have a child with a fat tall white women:feelsgood:

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, oldcelloser, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person

THIS SHIT IS EMBARASSING

Black men's sole purpose in life is to reproduce. Therefore they are willing to take whatever they can get even if it means the worst looking women possible.

some fat white women are prettier than many black women, that's why there will be so many black men going to fat white girl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 13936
some fat white women are prettier than many black women, that's why there will be so many black men going to fat white girl
This is just mega cope tbh, many black women look fine.

it’s just that:

C5938058 9EAD 44A7 AE71 94B1F3B3A31A

this woman requires you be buff and tall, or be a Tyrone, or make six figures

FB41FE8A 0F09 4E35 9E29 33445B072C4C

This woman will fuck black normies

Thoughts?
@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard and 3 others
"white girls are BBC only" is cope for blackcels lol.

Correction: morbidly obese white women can only get with good looking guys if they're black cuz white chads don't want them

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, tyronelite, Looks234 and 1 other person
This is just mega cope tbh, many black women look fine.

it’s just that:

View attachment 1206139
this woman requires you be buff and tall, or be a Tyrone, or make six figures

View attachment 1206141
This woman will fuck black normies

Thoughts?
@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234
You need to get a stacye to prove your point, just prove what I say
This is what avergae black women looks like
1Gox8d d 400x400

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and ShowerMaxxing
"white girls are BBC only" is cope for blackcels lol.

Correction: morbidly obese white women can only get with good looking guys if they're black cuz white chads don't want them
What is this cope. White girls smv mog white chads. Some white girls just like black guys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: audreyen, ShowerMaxxing, delusionalretard and 3 others
What is this cope. White girls smv mog white chads. Thats just some white girls preference.
Only the trashiest white girls with mental issues "prefer" black guys. I've talked to like 100 girls my age in the past year and only 1 was confirmed to prefer black guys lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, wannaimprove, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
Based

Thoughts Father Ruck ? @Blackgymmax

What is this cope. White girls smv mog white chads. Thats just their preference.
nah not really. yea obese white girl still SMV mogs white Chad, so Chad will fuck her, but will typically LTR his looksmatch. SMV is only for casual sex, LTRs tend to be roughly looksmatched. So obese white girls like black normies cuz

A) They can get someone better looking than their white counterpart for LTR
B) Black men tend to be more accepting of fatties cuz of the obesity epidemic in our community

Only the trashiest white girls with mental issues "prefer" black guys. I've talked to like 100 girls my age in the past year and only 1 was confirmed to prefer black guys lol
Indeed, I realize this where I live, usually white girls who go to black men are low iq and promiscuous, or are they ugly

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Only the trashiest white girls with mental issues "prefer" black guys. I've talked to like 100 girls my age in the past year and only 1 was confirmed to prefer black guys
True. But kind of a stereotype.

• +1
What is this cope. White girls smv mog white chads. Some white girls just like black guys.
why do you think that thread about thugmaxxing is cope made it into botb?

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
nah not really. yea obese white girl still SMV mogs white Chad, so Chad will fuck her, but will typically LTR his looksmatch. SMV is only for casual sex, LTRs tend to be roughly looksmatched. So obese white girls like black normies cuz

A) They can get someone better looking than their white counterpart for LTR
B) Black men tend to be more accepting of fatties cuz of the obesity epidemic in our community
Obese white girls usually date white guys. That’s another stereotype.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and tyronelite
  • JFL
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN, whiteissuperior and AlwaysHaveQuestions
It's mostly their eye area and flat nose. That's the biggest differences for me

For example this chick from Too Hot to Handle has good features for a black chick

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and gamma
  • +1