AS A BLACK MAN, THE OBESE WHITE WOMEN PILL HAS DESTROYED ME

Only the trashiest white girls with mental issues "prefer" black guys. I've talked to like 100 girls my age in the past year and only 1 was confirmed to prefer black guys lol
Half true, also depends on location.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
big cities mog cuz even I, as a black LTN, can get my looksmatch or higher with other races
Yep.. just stay away from the ghetto sides & you'll be good

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
It's mostly their eye area and flat nose. That's the biggest differences for me

For example this chick from Too Hot to Handle has good features for a black chick

View attachment 1206194
i have a feeling that this chick looks painfully average without the 16 levels of makeup and wouldnt hold a candle to a normie white

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and tyronelite
This is just mega cope tbh, many black women look fine.

it’s just that:

View attachment 1206139
this woman requires you be buff and tall, or be a Tyrone, or make six figures

View attachment 1206141
This woman will fuck black normies

Thoughts?
@tyronelite @looksmaxxer234
1) most black girls dont look like the chick on the top, shes drastically mixed with 10 layers of makeup on. gets mogged by middle class white girls EASILY, however beats most nig girls without a doubt

the second girl, yes. that to girls who have roughly the same face as the black chick, but fat

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 4106
Only the trashiest white girls with mental issues "prefer" black guys. I've talked to like 100 girls my age in the past year and only 1 was confirmed to prefer black guys lol
All white girls are trashy lol. The ones who date black guys, the ones who date white guys. Don't think just cus a white girl only dates white guys that she's not a whore. No way in 2021 can you say a white western girl isn't a slut, ANY of them. The low-class, upper-class, stupid, smart, all of them.

There are country white girls who haven't even seen a black guy in like 5 years and they have 20+ notch counts lol.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, johncruz12345, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
I feel that skinny/in shape black guy and obese white woman is one the most common combinations. This combination is literally a staple for reality TV shows.

Fck u black men have highest smv. Case closed.

I'm a high tier normie/Tyronelite black african guy with a gymmaxxed body and I don't have a problem with dating high tier white women, but I also acknowledge that the average black man can only get landwhales or some outlier woman who prefers to date black men. The fact is that: most women do not prefer to date outside their race thus whenever they date outside their race they expect their partner to be bringing more to the table to make up for the potential of being ostracized from her tribe. For instance, Asian women who date white men date them for their white skin status. JBW is mostly about white men's perceived status not looks - south east Asian women don't marry ugly white men for their looks it's about their status. Similarly, high quality white women who date black men either go for very good looking black men or high status & good looking black men therefore the average black guy who lacks status or looks stands no chance at getting a Becky unless she's an outlier.

I'm a high tier normie/Tyronelite black african guy with a gymmaxxed body and I don't have a problem with dating high tier white women, but I also acknowledge that the average black man can only get landwhales or some outlier woman who prefers to date black men. The fact is that: most women do not prefer to date outside their race thus whenever they date outside their race they expect their partner to be bringing more to the table to make up for the potential of being ostracized from her tribe. For instance, Asian women who date white men date them for their white skin status. JBW is mostly about white men's perceived status not looks - south east Asian women don't marry ugly white men for their looks it's about their status. Similarly, high quality white women who date black men either go for very good looking black men or high status & good looking black men therefore the average black guy who lacks status or looks stands no chance at getting a Becky unless she's an outlier.
im 6'2". Some people call me attractive but by this site's standards im 3 psl. I've only been with non black women, but Im in a very particular environment and I doubt I could pull them in my home town

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
You need to get a stacye to prove your point, just prove what I say
This is what avergae black women looks like
View attachment 1206177
you wrong 87 percent of black women in the usa are fat/obese, with 65 percent of that 87 being obese.

I didn't realize you wrote this high IQ thread and I gave this response back then:

Let me add that: white women benefit way more from JBW than white men. An ethnic woman who is obese would struggle to get a committed relationship with a decent looking man. Morbidly Obese ethnic women can get sex, but rarely commitment and public display of affection. Obese black women call dudes like Kevin Samuels for relationship advice whiles obese white women get commitment from decent looking black men. In Canada, where there are fewer black men I see a lot of Indians dating obese older white women than black men, especially where I live.