As a HTN, you shouldn't be worried about being cucked by guys who mog you, you should be worried about being cucked by subhumans that you mog

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
My goal is to enter a relationship with a 70th percentile face foid (among the young foid population)

If every girl chose to only have sex with or enter relationships with men who were 6ft+, I would only have to worry about competing with 20% of the male population for a foid who represents 30% of the female population.

I rate my face in isolation to be 90th percentile among 18-30 year old males but I will assume that females consider my face to be 80th percentile
If every girl chose to only have sex with or enter relationships with men who have an 80th percentile face, I would only have to worry about competing with 20% of the male population for a foid who represents 30% of the female population.

If every girl chose to only have sex with or enter relationships with men who were 6ft+ and had an 80th percentile face, I would only have to worry about competing with 4% of the male population for a foid who represents 30% of the female population.

If every foid had those parameters but also ommitted overweight or skinnyfat guys or just any male with a disgusting body composition, the amount of men I'd be competing against would drop to 2%

And this is me only competing against guys who are over 6foot, nevermind actually having the bar set to only tall males of 6'2+

When a large chunk of the population just jumps from relationship to relationship, some mythical Chad who represents 0.1% of the population is barely relevant in terms of competition, the guys that are actually stopping you from getting a girlfriend anywhere near you level in terms of rarity are the subhumans that you mog

Anyone with life experience can tell you that there are countless ugly, short, skinnyfat guys with decent looking girlfriends
There are countless 70th percentile face foids in relationships with 5'8 men with 40th percentile faces

If every guy who was genetically inferior to me was locked out of ever having sex with or a relationship with a foid again, I would have a hareem of women

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, blatonslatt, NattyMikeO and 7 others
I feel worse when a subhuman that i mog has a gf than when a chad that mogs me has a gf

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, zidaan, LooksOrDeath and 9 others
its all about the dick size

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Gaygymmaxx
My goal is to enter a relationship with a 70th percentile face foid (among the young foid population)

If every girl chose to only have sex with or enter relationships with men who were 6ft+, I would only have to worry about competing with 20% of the male population for a foid who represents 30% of the female population.

I rate my face in isolation to be 90th percentile among 18-30 year old males but I will assume that females consider my face to be 80th percentile
If every girl chose to only have sex with or enter relationships with men who have an 80th percentile face, I would only have to worry about competing with 20% of the male population for a foid who represents 30% of the female population.

If every girl chose to only have sex with or enter relationships with men who were 6ft+ and had an 80th percentile face, I would only have to worry about competing with 4% of the male population for a foid who represents 30% of the female population.

If every foid had those parameters but also ommitted overweight or skinnyfat guys or just any male with a disgusting body composition, the amount of men I'd be competing against would drop to 2%

And this is me only competing against guys who are over 6foot, nevermind actually having the bar set to only tall males of 6'2+

When a large chunk of the population just jumps from relationship to relationship, some mythical Chad who represents 0.1% of the population is barely relevant in terms of competition, the guys that are actually stopping you from getting a girlfriend anywhere near you level in terms of rarity are the subhumans that you mog

Anyone with life experience can tell you that there are countless ugly, short, skinnyfat guys with decent looking girlfriends
There are countless 70th percentile face foids in relationships with 5'8 men with 40th percentile faces

If every guy who was genetically inferior to me was locked out of ever having sex with or a relationship with a foid again, I would have endless hareems of women
I feel worse when a subhuman that i mog has a gf than when a chad that mogs me has a gf
i can accept seeing the rare chad/chadlite with a gf, avg looking normies i can accept, but when i see some ugly 66iq thug with a hot girl it makes my blood boil and makes me wanna commit a genocide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, ElTruecel, yirma19 and 3 others
Title is inaccurate this is about you and your concerns. nothing to do with us.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
that's not how dating works, though. You don't just line up and get looksmatched. Guys with status and money get to skip the line. Those running jbf game or in their social circle skip the line. Older guys also compete for younger women which floods the market. If you're a 5/10 guy in looks with nothing else going for you, you're really like a 3.5

• +1
Reactions: bobtheflowerpot, bleachmaxxer69, Pikabro and 2 others
If you're a HTN and can't get a girlfriend then you're probably autistic (socially retarded)

• +1

If every guy who was genetically inferior to me was locked out of ever having sex with or a relationship with a foid again, I would have a hareem of women
You have no evidence to prove what's actually going on in those relationships.

• +1
nah, i dont focus on cucking and mogging like PSL autists do cause im not retarded lol
EVERYONE knows who is the better looking man in the room , no need for bp autism lul

just focusing on improving your looks and money takes enough of a mans time, honestly...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
If you're a HTN and can't get a girlfriend then you're probably autistic (socially retarded)
thats exactly why .org users NEED to be fucking chad
because most are drooling at the mouth tier in social situations :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 30037 and 6ft4
thats exactly why .org users NEED to be fucking chad
because most are drooling at the mouth tier in social situations :feelskek:
Legit. The more socially awkward you are the better your looks have to be to make up for it.

• +1
Legit. The more socially awkward you are the better your looks have to be to make up for it.
Legitimately born autists are ugly most of the time. Most people on here don't have autism, they have PTSD from the years of being bullied because they're ugly. PTSD and autism are hard to tell a part because both exhibit social like retardation.

Last edited:
Legitimately born autists are ugly most of the time. Most people on here don't have autism, they have PTSD from the years of being bullied because they're ugly. PTSD and autism are hard to tell a part because both exhibit social like retardation.
Not sure. I think a lack of social exposure can make one very awkward, despite not being officially Non nt.

Not sure. I think a lack of social exposure can make one very awkward, despite not being officially Non nt.
Spcial exposure is correlated with attractiveness. No one wants unattractive people in their social circle. It lowers their value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Spcial exposure is correlated with attractiveness. No one wants unattractive people in their social circle. It lowers their value.
Maybe. But you cannot dispute social experience = social competency. Sure being gl gives you more opportunities to do so. Don’t disagree.

Niggas will call others genetically inferior but be on some incel forum with 0 life accomplishments getting “mogged” by them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Deleted member 51465 and Skywalker
Niggas will call others genetically inferior but be on some incel forum with 0 life accomplishments getting “mogged” by them
a standard practice for most .org users actually

Shirley Temple Laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Deleted member 51465
a standard practice for most .org users actually

Shirley Temple Laughing GIF
Greatest irony is a .org user making fun of someone’s genetics

Have they learned nothing? Have they not been humbled?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 51465