As a teenager, your GPA and SAT determine your life

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Lost
it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

Ideally a 4.0 and 1550+ SAT

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: futuregigamogger, thecel, mulattomogger and 46 others
yes make it hermano

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
ok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and gr34ter
Wish I studied harder in school

After 10th grade I just said fuck all to my grades lmao, now I’m paying the price for it

• +1
Reactions: curiousinterest2002, futuregigamogger, MakinMogReturns and 11 others
"just go to ivy league school bro its that easy!!!1!!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, mulattomogger, gribsufer1 and 18 others
only for UScels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905 and lilxder2
It’s really not that big of a deal, foids want Chad who goes to UC Santa Cruz. Ivy League is maybe a slight halo but I’d rather have other halos at the end of the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, 11yearoldprostitute, AsGoodAsItGets and 5 others
Correlation rather than causation, people who get accepted into ivy leagues but don't end up attending have same career/earning outcomes as the ones who don't attned

• +1
Reactions: thecel, BrahminBoss, MakinMogReturns and 8 others
getting that still doesnt guarantee ivy league admission
you need the academics along with outstanding achievement in extracurriculars (best in your state at your sport, USAMO finalist, etc) to have a chance
or just be legacy

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, thecel and aspiringexcel
Chink/Asian cope. Enjoy brutal hours wasting your life away on books in your smelly, musty ass room. While normalfags get to hang out, fuck, spend their 20s in pleasure. While you end up rotting away with no time to spend all your money and only meet used up cum rags who gold dig. yes bro!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tournesol, thecel, ManletBlackcel and 33 others
400 weeks bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, blithe, Anchor_Ship and 18 others
It’s really not that big of a deal, foids want Chad who goes to UC Santa Cruz. Ivy League is maybe a slight halo but I’d rather have other halos at the end of the day
Chink/Asian cope. Enjoy brutal hours wasting your life away on books in your smelly, musty ass room. While normalfags get to hang out, fuck, spend their 20s in pleasure. While you end up rotting away with no time to spend all your money and only meet used up cum rags who gold dig. yes bro!

Foids spend their formative years getting dicked down by low IQ D1 football and basketball Chad and Tyrone whilst they settle for betabuxx IT studycel at Harvard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 50702, falcon1 and 11 others
it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
MakE the studmaxxing guide and @

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I really need to studymaxx bro

So true especially if your poor

Poor niggas throwing away their education its so saddening to see

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 42701, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others

I need the studymaxxing guide exams are 5 days away from me

Correlation rather than causation, people who get accepted into ivy leagues but don't end up attending have same career/earning outcomes as the ones who don't attned
Being at a top institution allows you to be surrounded by those who are from wealthy families it's literally 4 years of networking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 42701 and 5 others
I need the studymaxxing guide exams are 5 days away from me
Bro just go study thats the greatest studying trick to just fuckin study stop procrastinating

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Mewton, Yerico7 and 5 others

Yep, if you’re born poor and don’t succeed in school you’re legit fucked for the rest of your life, say goodbye to your future lil nigga

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Jamaldickjavontus, coolguysyndrome and 1 other person

would be nice if you actually made a studymaxxing guide as im aiming for a max at my final exams

would be nice if you actually made a studymaxxing guide as im aiming for a max at my final exams
I’m studymaxxing atm for my finals too lol, if I have time later today I’ll barf one out

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, iammoh and coolguysyndrome
wrong cause if i fail to do 3d animation i'll just work in my fathers company and eventually inherit it

third option is just going to the army and eventually do sea rescue which sounds so cool

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and poopoohead
I got a 1100 on the SAT and had a shit GPA in high school... never studied a single day

There was also this PSAT I took that I got a 910 on or some shit and I remember my teacher asking me what we all got and when I said 910 he didn't even say anything, just looked at me and I didn't even know how bad of a score that is, he prolly thought it was over for me jfl... come to find out math is easy AF once you actually try

Then I actually studied in college and graduated top of my class with a great GPA

Now I make more money than 99% of my high school classmates and every teacher who thought I was retarded

There are very few reasons a person should go to an Ivy league for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57302, slayerToBe, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
wrong cause if i fail to do 3d animation i'll just work in my fathers company and eventually inherit it

third option is just going to the army and eventually do sea rescue which sounds so cool
No one will work for you unqualified nepotistic monkey ass

All of this is useless if non NT it won’t work if you’re non NT. Also you also need far more to get into a T20 school other than like just academic stats bruh.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, poopoohead, Mastermind and 1 other person
No one will work for you unqualified nepotistic monkey ass
it's not like they got an option, they are all immigrants that can't get another job

I got a 1100 on the SAT and had a shit GPA in high school... never studied a single day

There was also this PSAT I took that I got a 910 on or some shit and I remember my teacher asking me what we all got and when I said 910 he didn't even say anything, just looked at me and I didn't even know how bad of a score that is, he prolly thought it was over for me jfl... come to find out math is easy AF once you actually try

Then I actually studied in college and graduated top of my class with a great GPA

Now I make more money than 99% of my high school classmates and every teacher who thought I was retarded

What’s your salary bhai and what profession

Cope I’m 6’2 and NT unlike 80% of people who post dumb shit like this in order to cope for their inability to study

The majority of nonCompSci males at these schools are rich and well adjusted. Even the 6’5 jock chads still study and get good grades to go D1 and either go pro or work in investment banking after college to mog you in status and looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, lightskinbengali, poopoohead and 2 others
All of this is useless if non NT it won’t work if you’re non NT. Also you also need far more to get into a T20 school other than like just academic stats bruh.
No shit, alongside the stats you need national academic awards and leadership in atleast 2 businesses, or maybe own a patent or have research published in a prestigious journal. Or be an athletic mogger

Either way you have to put the work in or be left behind.

• +1
Cope I’m 6’2 and NT unlike 80% of people who post dumb shit like this in order to cope for their inability to study

The majority of nonCompSci males at these schools are rich and well adjusted. Even the 6’5 jock chads still study and get good grades to go D1 and either go pro or work in investment banking after college to mog you in status and looks.
And for the comp sci guys it doesn’t even matter if their sub5 rn, they’ll mog any basement dwelling 1000 sat “looksmaxer” here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, poopoohead and Deleted member 6128

Well good on u I never said it’s over if u don’t go to muh Harvard. The point is that eventually you will have to studymog others, and you chose to do that later.

• +1
Reactions: User28823
Bro just go study thats the greatest studying trick to just fuckin study stop procrastinating
I can't study what I learnt in a tremester in over 12 subjects in a week

Mirin, I’m a freshman in CS rn
I’m getting ready to be rejected everywhere tbh even with my seemingly perfect CV. If that happens I’m ready to transfer. Did you apply early decision anywhere

Low salary ngl
for a fresh graduate with no internships i'm more than happy, also thats base salary not including EOY bonus + stock

if I wanted to I would grind for FAANG but have since not given a fuck about doing that since its too much effort and an inconvenience on my life, rn i'm looking for sources of passive income I can pour my salary into

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
No shit, alongside the stats you need national academic awards and leadership in atleast 2 businesses, or maybe own a patent or have research published in a prestigious journal. Or be an athletic mogger

Either way you have to put the work in or be left behind.
Work is giga cope boyo. No work for your non NT. I legit could’ve made it to a T20 school probably if I wasn’t held back by being non NT like if my parents had another kid prior he would’ve mogged me to the dirt in terms of academics and looks even. I just know I got screwed by being non NT.

Anyways no one on this forum is going to a fucking Ivy League man. Legit everyone here is mostly a loser in every aspect.
And for the comp sci guys it doesn’t even matter if their sub5 rn, they’ll mog any basement dwelling 1000 sat “looksmaxer” here
No shit that’s 99% of the forum.
90k software engineer
Ideal lifestyle is a remote job making 6 figures.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, jflsnowdzz and TeenAscender
Ideal lifestyle is a remote job making 6 figures.
It is, I wfh most days but might come into the office a few days of the year for corporate bullshit

like rn work is slow as shit and I just browse the internet instead or learn whatever I want while getting paid to do so

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ElTruecel
Work is giga cope boyo. No work for your non NT. I legit could’ve made it to a T20 school probably if I wasn’t held back by being non NT like if my parents had another kid prior he would’ve mogged me to the dirt in terms of academics and looks even. I just know I got screwed by being non NT.

Anyways no one on this forum is going to a fucking Ivy League man. Legit everyone here is mostly a loser in every aspect.
Major cope, only the people who rot here won’t amount to anything. If u weren’t able to network to have national level high community impact ECs in highschool that’s on you bro. If you touch grass and learn how to study you wouldn’t be such a NEET

You can tell by your username “ElTruecel” and using the word boyo unironically

Discovering this site has done nothing but benefit me, and if u use it correctly that’s how it should be done

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and poopoohead

Screw college and school in general. Knowing how to maneuver and read people is the only set of keys you'll ever need. I never went to college or even took the SATs. As for Tate, I don't need his advice either.

• +1
Major cope, only the people who rot here won’t amount to anything. If u weren’t able to network to have national level high community impact ECs in highschool that’s on you bro. If you touch grass and learn how to study you wouldn’t be such a NEET
Nigga I’m non NT I just said. I can’t have good networking that’s cope bro. Hard work is a garbage scam by redpill faggots who either deny the importance of genetics or deny the issues being non NT.
You can tell by your username “ElTruecel” and using the word boyo unironically
Whatever dude I legit can’t study. I’m like a semi NEET rn Im taking very little classes and do not fucking work. Next semester I’ll hopefully be busy with classes and have a job as well.
Discovering this site has done nothing but benefit me, and if u use it correctly that’s how it should be done
Sure it gives you information but you have to apply that. Initiating it is the issue, also hard work is again a cope. It’s essentially luck and connections that will carry you not hard work. So being NT and looking good will carry you.

Nigga I’m non NT I just said. I can’t have good networking that’s cope bro. Hard work is a garbage scam by redpill faggots who either deny the importance of genetics or deny the issues being non NT.

Whatever dude I legit can’t study. I’m like a semi NEET rn Im taking very little classes and do not fucking work. Next semester I’ll hopefully be busy with classes and have a job as well.

Sure it gives you information but you have to apply that. Initiating it is the issue, also hard work is again a cope. It’s essentially luck and connections that will carry you not hard work. So being NT and looking good will carry you.
Sounds like if u try to study you can get better outcomes. I know plenty of non NT autists who have amazing academic stats and will probably mog me. Looks and NT are 2 outlets to LMS, college prestige is almost a third. JFL at thinking perfect academic weapons with nothing else going for them don’t get into prestigious schools

Sounds like if u try to study you can get better outcomes. I know plenty of non NT autists who have amazing academic stats
Do they have other things like adhd as well and regardless how are they socially. I knew a few who did have good stats but like they still need connections.
and will probably mog me. Looks and NT are 2 outlets to LMS, college prestige is almost a third. JFL at thinking perfect academic weapons with nothing else going for them don’t get into prestigious schools
Prestigious schools no? If they don’t do anything outside of academics they aren’t also

if you’re poor you won’t go to a prestigious schools anyways being honest.

"just go to ivy league school bro its that easy!!!1!!"
No one said it’s easy, in fact it’s harder than making 1 million dollars according to parents and other oldcels I know who have made both $$ and acceptance to elite unis. But that’s because an elite uni is worth more than 1 million dollars

As a student I'll appreciate a study maxxing guide, but yea jfl at anyone who fell for his scams

Also
Why were u banned for so long jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, poopoohead and TeenAscender
As a student I'll appreciate a study maxxing guide, but yea jfl at anyone who fell for his scams

Also
Why were u banned for so long jfl
I requested it, I needed to get off this shithole to study and businessmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Lmao, poopoohead and 1 other person
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, MaestheticMaso and TeenAscender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back