As a teenager, your GPA and SAT determine your life

Simply not true, this is just an incel’s way to cope out of not studying. Most chads I know have gone onto UCLA, Stanford, UMich, or at worst a school in the T40 level. Ivy League universities are full of tall white WASP chads, but ofc there will be some chads at bad schools because IQ doesn’t have a 1 to 1 correlation with looks
i straight up dont understand, most state schools have a shit ton of 1550+ simply because of scholarships.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Dystopian
Woah this is major cope lol. And with the weird sperg female emojis. Sorry dude studying is not going to get you bitches....... Did you really fall for the first bluepilled meme...? "If I study hard I will get the girl and chad wont be laughing than!" how old are you. Girls absolutely do not give a shit.
What the fuck are you talking about? That’s not at all what I’m saying. I just think it’s a cope to say that people with good looks aren’t intelligent, athletic, etc on top of it. Genetics and luck come in a package.

I legit don’t know where the fuck you interpreted my post that studying will get you girls. What the fuck I legit have opposed that narrative on this thread it’s not even worth mentioning it’s retarded no one actually believes in it.

Here’s the truth for you kid. Chad/chadlite/HTN doesn’t study he’s just high iq, rich and attractive. You know what he does? He legit has connections, studies a little, does good in the class and then slays women while having many men try to be his friend.

Simply not true, this is just an incel’s way to cope out of not studying. Most chads I know have gone onto UCLA, Stanford, UMich, or at worst a school in the T40 level. Ivy League universities are full of tall white WASP chads, but ofc there will be some chads at bad schools because IQ doesn’t have a 1 to 1 correlation with looks
You dont know any chads dude. Have they literally gotten paid for modelling before? Received modelling contracts? No? Theyre not chad. Youre right, people from ivy league schools are more attractive ON AVERAGE because rich people have more money for better nutrition, braces, etc for their kids. But you are using the word chad too loosely, "chad" genetics are just as rare as elite football genetics, you can get paid from the genetics. Its like being born 170 iq, they were born with a gift, they can capitalize off that gift. Most people are not born gifted, thats the blackpill dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, poopoohead, bigchunguslover and 2 others
i straight up dont understand, most state schools have a shit ton of 1550+ simply because of scholarships.
Yes for the average person finances are a factor that I never considered, but T15>state school on full scholarship unless the state school is something like Georgia tech/Berkeley/LA.

Either way college prestige matters and those ppl on scholarship have still put in the work

You dont know any chads dude. Have they literally gotten paid for modelling before? Received modelling contracts? No? Theyre not chad. Youre right, people from ivy league schools are more attractive ON AVERAGE because rich people have more money for better nutrition, braces, etc for their kids. But you are using the word chad too loosely, "chad" genetics are just as rare as elite football genetics, you can get paid from the genetics. Its like being born 170 iq, they were born with a gift, they can capitalize off that gift. Most people are not born gifted, thats the blackpill dude.
Well the “chads” I know are mostly 18-19 years old but yes they have 100k+ followers on TT, 3k+ on IG and are all league athletes and Ivy League commits. I don’t just call any 5PSL 6 foot guy a “chad” because that encompasses a lot of other things too

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
zoomerspeak spergcope. Because you know it’s true. Chads can just get some becky to do homework for them
Yeah and that’s the game. It’s not about studying your ass off it’s about doing the bare minimum to maintain a 4.0 GPA. That’s would differentiates a chad who gets into an Ivy vs. a studycel that gets rejected everywhere

Yes for the average person finances are a factor that I never considered, but T15>state school on full scholarship unless the state school is something like Georgia tech/Berkeley/LA.

Either way college prestige matters and those ppl on scholarship have still put in the work
i do believe college prestige matters in finance(not quant or super high paying finance engineering roles) and business may matter but for big fields like comp sci and medical it only matters if your doing graduate school +. I know a dude from a texas community college that went to jump trading and makes 400k. Everyone that worked in my student department that was associated with AWS went to AWS and make 200k-300k right out of college no graduate degree required

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TeenAscender
i do believe college prestige matters in finance(not quant or super high paying finance engineering roles) and business may matter but for big fields like comp sci and medical it only matters if your doing graduate school +. I know a dude from a texas community college that went to jump trading and makes 400k. Everyone that worked in my student department that was associated with AWS went to AWS and make 200k-300k right out of college no graduate degree required
also gotta realize quant your working 60 hours + aws your working 40 hours + toxic work environment with oncall. Nothing wrong with working a super chill 10-20 hour a week job at like a normal company making 130k right out of college

zoomerspeak spergcope. Because you know its true. Chads can just get some becky to do homework for them
it's not a cope you just sound retarded when you say "ivy leagues are a cope" when they can literally lead to a life full of success and create generational wealth and connections if you capitalize on the opportunities you're awarded

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mulattomogger, Staceymaxxing and 3 others
What the fuck are you talking about? That’s not at all what I’m saying. I just think it’s a cope to say that people with good looks aren’t intelligent, athletic, etc on top of it. Genetics and luck come in a package.

I legit don’t know where the fuck you interpreted my post that studying will get you girls. What the fuck I legit have opposed that narrative on this thread it’s not even worth mentioning it’s retarded no one actually believes in it.

Here’s the truth for you kid. Chad/chadlite/HTN doesn’t study he’s just high iq, rich and attractive. You know what he does? He legit has connections, studies a little, does good in the class and then slays women while having many men try to be his friend.
im not readint allat weird coper. Studying isnt going to make you chad homie. Most chads work at phone repair shops and do some modeling contracts and have a sugar momma. Where do you think the fouton dick mooch boyfriend memes come from homie? Theyre not coming from you thats for sure. If you are flooded with validation you have no reason to sperg out 16 hours a day studying. Thats so ridiculously rare, there is probably under 10000 actual true chads in the world who do that.

• JFL
Reactions: basedlandon and TeenAscender
it's not a cope you just sound retarded when you say "ivy leagues are a cope" when they can literally lead to a life full of success and create generational wealth and connections if you capitalize on the opportunities you're awarded
all of that is cope and jeff bezos would give up the entirety of his wealth to be born tomorrow as an 18 yr old 6'4 tiktok eboy

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and basedlandon
cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Deleted member 32973, arterials and 1 other person
im not readint allat weird coper. Studying isnt going to make you chad homie. Most chads work at phone repair shops and do some modeling contracts and have a sugar momma. Where do you think the fouton dick mooch boyfriend memes come from homie? Theyre not coming from you thats for sure. If you are flooded with validation you have no reason to sperg out 16 hours a day studying. Thats so ridiculously rare, there is probably under 10000 actual true chads in the world who do that.
I think you’re retarded no way you go to Cornell.

I don’t study I think faggots who study all day are copers dumbfuck read what I said prior.

I DONT CARE ABOUT STUDYING HOLY FUCK I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SCHOOL RETARD. I never once said I did where the fuck are you getting this from??

Holy fuck this forum is so illiterate

Yeah and that’s the game. It’s not about studying your ass off it’s about doing the bare minimum to maintain a 4.0 GPA. That’s would differentiates a chad who gets into an Ivy vs. a studycel that gets rejected everywhere
Right and a chad who is receiving constant validation, new friendships, connections, and opportunities, is not going to feel any reason or pressure to study 16 hours a day. The insanely rare case that they do is because of parental expectation.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
all of that is cope and jeff bezos would give up the entirety of his wealth to be born tomorrow as an 18 yr old 6'4 tiktok eboy
no shit looks matter more. But most driven 6’4 men would find much more accomplishment in being a 6’4 billionaire Ivy League CEO with legacy and pedigree than a fucking 6’4 eboy. It’s looks and then at 2nd is status.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I think you’re retarded no way you go to Cornell.

I don’t study I think faggots who study all day are copers dumbfuck read what I said prior.

I DONT CARE ABOUT STUDYING HOLY FUCK I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SCHOOL RETARD. I never once said I did where the fuck are you getting this from??

Holy fuck this forum is so illiterate
dude im not reading anything you type in reddit spacing, go back.

no shit looks matter more. But most driven 6’4 men would find much more accomplishment in being a 6’4 billionaire Ivy League CEO with legacy and pedigree than a fucking 6’4 eboy. It’s looks and then at 2nd is status.
would they though?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Right and a chad who is receiving constant validation, new friendships, connections, and opportunities, is not going to feel any reason or pressure to study 16 hours a day. The insanely rare case that they do is because of parental expectation.
Lmfao I don’t study 16 hours a day nor do the majority of people I know who go to Ivy leagues, including comp sci majors at CMU and MIT lmao. Your doing something wrong

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Fiqh and basedlandon
sometimes I wish I was born in the US
I would have actually tried in school maybe and met donald trump son at harvard or something, would have been funny lol

bro i feel like im coming off the wrong way i think its dope you study hard, WAGMI. Ivy league school is good in the long run statistically speaking for your success and life. If you have 36 act, 1500+ sat, and spend the same effort in a school you get accepted to, you will surely be in the upper managerial class by the end of your career, albeit that making it all the way there is a very daunting task that under 1% of people succeed in. My only point is your school has little to no impact whatsoever on your perceived SMV.

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon
would they though?
Without a doubt, your probably the type of zoomer that looks up to degenerate twitch streamers like asin ro
bro i feel like im coming off the wrong way i think its dope you study hard, WAGMI. Ivy league school is good in the long run statistically speaking for your success and life. If you have 36 act, 1500+ sat, and spend the same effort in a school you get accepted to, you will surely be in the upper managerial class by the end of your career, albeit that making it all the way there is a very daunting task that under 1% of people succeed in. My only point is your school has little to no impact whatsoever on your perceived SMV.
Sure. My point is that there’s no reason ever to rot and believe however that college prestige and studying hard is cope, as it’s pretty much a guaranteed method at validation and status when your wrong, not to mention it saves you a lot of heartache and effort when you are going for the upper managerial class when you’re competing against people who went to a school with worse name value than yours. It’s something you’ll never ever regret

yeah but Jeremy Meeks spent 13 months in jail, which in that time he worked on his personality. By the time he got out all the women could tell he had greatly improved!
Just pick 1 gigachad anomaly and continue being a NEET mentally masturbating autistic incel theory

• JFL
looks up to degenerate twitch streamers like asin ro
I dont "look up" to him, hes a lucky retard who got put into the position hes in by the zogmachine, but he lifemogs wtf? He gets paid 7 fucking figures to make a video about whatever he wants when he wants and he has a massive army of faggots online that he can get to do whatever the fuck he wants? Of course I look up to that lifestyle.
Sure. My point is that there’s no reason ever to rot and believe however that college prestige and studying hard is cope,
Minmaxxing your career and studying at a decent college leisurely using statistics by your side to improve your skillset and future income potential so you can live better later on is not cope. Ivy league schools are designed for people with insane dedicated passions in particular subjects, whether it be a specific science or an art or whatever. To talk to other masters in that particular subject. Its for autistic people. People trying to master something. Those types of passions almost always develop out of coping and not having a gf or friends. Mastering an art is absolutely cope. And if youre trying to master an art to make money you will most certainly fail.

Ngl I’m gonna disown my son if he doesn’t go to a T20

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
Stfu. Nobody wants to waste their youth stressed abt schl and have no social life like these ricecels out here

• JFL
if you guys want to go to college for pussy then just go to party schools (ASU, csu chico, UCSB, SDSU) literally low ltn get play here in chico
Might go to ASU for my junior or senior year

Stfu. Nobody wants to waste their youth stressed abt schl and have no social life like these ricecels out here
Low IQ giga cope. The majority of Ivy League students lifemog you to oblivion. Wait until you find out the social scene at schools like UPenn or Stanford, straight out of American Psycho

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Fiqh, Pikabro and 1 other person
Might go to ASU for my junior or senior year
my roommate went there for his undergrad and said it was super fun, just make sure to wrap up because in most of these college towns and party schools like 1 out of 2 bitches have std's :lul:

• +1
Low IQ giga cope. The majority of Ivy League students lifemog you to oblivion. Wait until you find out the social scene at schools like UPenn or Stanford, straight out of American Psycho
You have a point they’re high class but at what cost is it sacrificing your child hood?

my roommate went there for his undergrad and said it was super fun, just make sure to wrap up because in most of these college towns and party schools like 1 out of 2 bitches have std's :lul:
ASU is dope as fuck, good safety basically a good guaranteed school for a popping social life. Only problem with it is Lay appeal. Personally if I had to go to ASU I’d try to transfer out after a year or 2

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
You have a point they’re high class but at what cost is it sacrificing your child hood?
If you don’t find studying or working towards some fulfilling project to be fulfilling then you need to rethink your priorities and the way u approach life. Getting into a top school is really just good academics stats, national impact extracurriculars, good relationships w the right ppl in highschool, and ofc a bit of luck

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
the ones saying cope are the ones coping themselves with their low iq, poor connections, shit willpower (shit brain chemistry)

muh chad doesnt need to fucking study bro! Even tho ivy is full of tall white gl guys

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mulattomogger, Deleted member 42701 and 4 others
If you don’t find studying or working towards some fulfilling project to be fulfilling then you need to rethink your priorities and the way u approach life. Getting into a top school is really just good academics stats, national impact extracurriculars, good relationships w the right ppl in highschool, and ofc a bit of luck
How else can I cope bro
I did shit in my freshmen year

How else can I cope bro
I did shit in my freshmen year
It’s not too late, if you’re a sophomore or junior now get flawless grades in the hardest possible classes you can take, and have atleast 2 presidency/leadership roles in whatever. It’s hard for me to explain all of college admissions preferences in one post but that’s a good place to start. Also if you had a shit freshman year try to get a 35+ ACT or 1550+ SAT to make up for your grades, live and breathe these standardized tests like they’re your life and u got this

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Lmao and DoII
ASU is dope as fuck, good safety basically a good guaranteed school for a popping social life. Only problem with it is Lay appeal. Personally if I had to go to ASU I’d try to transfer out after a year or 2
lay appeal?

It’s not too late, if you’re a sophomore or junior now get flawless grades in the hardest possible classes you can take, and have atleast 2 presidency/leadership roles in whatever. It’s hard for me to explain all of college admissions preferences in one post but that’s a good place to start. Also if you had a shit freshman year try to get a 35+ ACT or 1550+ SAT to make up for your grades, live and breathe these standardized tests like they’re your life and u got this
Im Junior now.
It was hard for my fresh year coz it was covid I didn’t pay attention and slept most classes too late now.
Over

Appeal to employers or just general prestige
real. i go to chico and their lay appeal is shit except for my major because they have like the 2nd best one in cali (construction management)

• +1
Im Junior now.
It was hard for my fresh year coz it was covid I didn’t pay attention and slept most classes too late now.
Over
Worst case scenario maintain perfection throughout rest of hs and transfer to a top 20 after you get a 4.0 in whatever best university u get into

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Im Junior now.
Over
over as in sub 2.0 gpa? or a good enough gpa to get into UC's?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Worst case scenario maintain perfection throughout rest of hs and transfer to a top 20 after you get a 4.0 in whatever best university u get into
Can I fraud transcripts ? Is this possible ?

• JFL
Reactions: basedlandon
US problems. Well not problems at all since what I've seen academic standards are very low in most american high schools

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back