As a teenager, your GPA and SAT determine your life

JFL it never began for me then. I was put into sped courses because of my adhd and only got to like algebra 1 and that was year 12.

JFL at my beaner brain, I think i'll just militarymaxx like many mexicans do anyway.

It's either that or i homelessmaxx or sign my rights away to be slave for one of the dark triad richfags here.

Never thought i'd be reduced to this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

If you aren't a nigger or a kike it isn't even worth trying, all other acceptances are legacy admissions.
major cope, you can get in as a white or Asian but you need a perfect 4.0, 1540+ and international ECs and a combination of a business, patents, or published research. If you couldn’t accomplish all of these it just means you weren’t worthy of the Ivy league

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mulattomogger and Kamui
Low IQ giga cope. The majority of Ivy League students lifemog you to oblivion. Wait until you find out the social scene at schools like UPenn or Stanford, straight out of American Psycho
I can't wait until you get to an ivy League school and realize that the people there are on average over 25 and are people who are autistically serious about their future and passionate about their career and are not willing to waste any time or risk anything at a party. You watch way too many movies dude.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing and Deleted member 21278
it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

Ideally a 4.0 and 1550+ SAT

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
its obvious your from suburban America, all the wealthy people I know in Miami and NYC either dropped out of college, never went to college or never even got a 9-5 after college. I’ve noticed those who become wealthy or those who don’t do what they are told to do. Just my two cents.

Edit: grammar

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
its obvious your from suburban America, all the wealthy people I know in Miami and NYC either dropped out of college, never went to college or never even got a 9-5 after college. I’ve noticed those who become wealthy or those who don’t do what they are told to do. Just my two cents.

Edit: grammar
I live in NYC, nepotism and connections here are life, if you don’t choose a well paying major then it’s literally over for your future

over for 3.6 gpa cels like me TBH i dont wanna get into a hgih prestigious college i just wanna mog in some college with not too much acceptacen minimun 3,0 so i can fuck as many ppl i want till the end of college. then i kill myself by 30 if im not famouse or rich or a professsional male model

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Ideally you want to go to a top state school (UMich, UCLA, Berk) with top academics and a thriving social scene, study stem, and join a fraternity

• +1
fuck future i was gonna rope anyway

it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
Ha Ha Ha Laughing GIF

I live in NYC, nepotism and connections here are life, if you don’t choose a well paying major then it’s literally over for your future
I live in Miami and have many poor friends who got wealthy after moving to NYC, I agree NYC has a lot of nepotism, but anyone can make connections as long as they make themselves seem above average intelligence.

Studycels when they realize their 4.0 GPA and 1570 SAT isn’t saving them from inceldom:lul:

Studycels when they realize their 4.0 GPA and 1570 SAT isn’t saving them from inceldom:lul:
Looksmaxxers when they realize they need provide value to the world in some way to ascend

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mulattomogger, Kamui and 2 others
Lmfao I don’t study 16 hours a day nor do the majority of people I know who go to Ivy leagues, including comp sci majors at CMU and MIT lmao. Your doing something wrong
cmu and MIT is like comparing 5'4 pajeet to Gandy

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
how do i study without rotting here
trick yourself into liking what you study. although its a long term process and you prolly need drugs for it.

thyroid L dopa amphetamine salts microdse lsd etc.
ok and how do i balance studymaxxing with leanmaxxing. since ive been around 16 body fat percentage once and i was solid htn. i need to get back down since im like 33

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
ok and how do i balance studymaxxing with leanmaxxing. since ive been around 16 body fat percentage once and i was solid htn. i need to get back down since im like 33
what are you studying for, if youre 33 leanmaxing is more important but they both coincide as thyroid l dopa etc all make you leaner

what are you studying for, if youre 33 leanmaxing is more important but they both coincide as thyroid l dopa etc all make you leaner
studying for like some tests the determine whether i get what subjects i want for a levels. quite imoprtant i guess. i was very lucky until 25 percent body fat i still looked lean in the face. hoever now its went past the tipping point. how do i increase thyroid without buying it

• +1
studying for like some tests the determine whether i get what subjects i want for a levels. quite imoprtant i guess. i was very lucky until 25 percent body fat i still looked lean in the face. hoever now its went past the tipping point. how do i increase thyroid without buying it
im already supplementing mk677 and all the natural stuff and im thinking mk677 is making me bloated. i need to increase thyroid for metabolism since its really slow though

medium roast coffee, taurine, and celery extract all increase thyroid

medium roast coffee, taurine, and celery extract all increase thyroid
will caffeine stunt growth in any way. remember im 14 so i need to max out everything possible. leanmaxxing although important is temporary in comparison to bone

• +1
will caffeine stunt growth in any way. remember im 14 so i need to max out everything possible. leanmaxxing although important is temporary in comparison to bone
no it wont if you get all your micronutrients. Caffeine only stuns growth when people drink so much that they dont eat enough foods.

no it wont if you get all your micronutrients. Caffeine only stuns growth when people drink so much that they dont eat enough foods.
i saw in one of ur posts something abt cocunt oil can u elab

Yes indeed, when you are a slave you are forced to study your youth away so that afterwards you can be enslaved by some company in order to earn money which doesn't exist, waking up every morning going to a job which doesn't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
Yes indeed, when you are a slave you are forced to study your youth away so that afterwards you can be enslaved by some company in order to earn money which doesn't exist, waking up every morning going to a job which doesn't exist.
Cope the majority of successful entrepreneurs went to top schools

• +1

Cope GPA doesn't SAT does but not for the reason you think if you score super low it means you are stupid so it correlates somewhat.

GPA doesn't mean jack shit. Even if you do get into an Ivy League which is incredibly unlikely with top stats if your white/asian and not well connected the average incel here is not going to be able to take advantage of it. Ivy Leagues is about connections.

• +1
Chink/Asian cope. Enjoy brutal hours wasting your life away on books in your smelly, musty ass room. While normalfags get to hang out, fuck, spend their 20s in pleasure. While you end up rotting away with no time to spend all your money and only meet used up cum rags who gold dig. yes bro!

OR OR BECOME MONEYMAXXED, DO SURGERIES, AND MOG CHAD TO OBLIVION.

• +1
did u make the guide?

OR OR BECOME MONEYMAXXED, DO SURGERIES, AND MOG CHAD TO OBLIVION.
yeah but by the time you have all that money you're gonna be fucked, atleast in ur mid 30s, after paying your dues, debts, getting through internships etc. you're fucked

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
grades mean nothing

yeah but by the time you have all that money you're gonna be fucked, atleast in ur mid 30s, after paying your dues, debts, getting through internships etc. you're fucked
I don’t have debts, live rent free, and I could definitely get jaw implants if I wanted to rn.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sick
I don’t have debts, live rent free, and I could definitely get jaw implants if I wanted to rn.
im talking about your generic broke teenager/college kid. average person on here or normalfag

• JFL
goodjob preparing as a betabux for chad's leftovers!

• So Sad
even for my education its over

• Ugh..
Cope GPA doesn't SAT does but not for the reason you think if you score super low it means you are stupid so it correlates somewhat.

GPA doesn't mean jack shit. Even if you do get into an Ivy League which is incredibly unlikely with top stats if your white/asian and not well connected the average incel here is not going to be able to take advantage of it. Ivy Leagues is about connections.
Nepotism is law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

i fucked off in hs and regret it so much

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and TeenAscender
I graduated with a 2.1 GPA and scored 1400 on the SAT. It's so over.

• JFL
Chink/Asian cope. Enjoy brutal hours wasting your life away on books in your smelly, musty ass room. While normalfags get to hang out, fuck, spend their 20s in pleasure. While you end up rotting away with no time to spend all your money and only meet used up cum rags who gold dig. yes bro!

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Kamui

please do bro

Users who are viewing this thread

• TeenAscender
Back