As a teenager, your GPA and SAT determine your life

US problems. Well not problems at all since what I've seen academic standards are very low in most american high schools
I’d say in the United States, there is a HUGE disparity in education. The bottom 98% of US high schoolers aren’t competitive for any good schools with shit GPAs and playing Fortnite. But the top 0.5-1% of United States high schoolers are absolutely insane in the sense that anything below division 1 level sporting, 4.0 GPA, 1540 SAT, and owning a national impact business or university curated published research is considered subpar for admission into top schools

Compared to say UK and China where it’s not only the top 1-2% of students that are actually decently smart and study hard, but the entire young population has their shit together. But the people at the top in competitive admissions for colleges in the US mog everyone else to oblivion. There’s a reason why top students from Europe and Asia all want to go to top American universities and not the other way around… Maybe top 5 UK universities are arguably the exception and up there with the United States T20, and that’s debatable

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 42701, Lmao and 2 others
the ones saying cope are the ones coping themselves with their low iq, poor connections, shit willpower (shit brain chemistry)

muh chad doesnt need to fucking study bro! Even tho ivy is full of tall white gl guys
I was at UCLs campus and saw so many white and Asian moggers JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and TeenAscender
Ngl tho UK college admissions seem hard as fuck too, I have a friend who has mogger college application, and he showed me the material that they interviewed him on for the Oxford poli sci major interview or some shit, and it was very difficult to comprehend when I saw it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Lmao
I’d say in the United States, there is a HUGE disparity in education. The bottom 98% of US high schoolers aren’t competitive for any good schools with shit GPAs and playing Fortnite. But the top 0.5-1% of United States high schoolers are absolutely insane in the sense that anything below division 1 level sporting, 4.0 GPA, 1540 SAT, and owning a national impact business or university curated published research is considered subpar for admission into top schools

Compared to say UK and China where it’s not only the top 1-2% of students that are actually decently smart and study hard, but the entire young population has their shit together. But the people at the top in competitive admissions for colleges in the US mog everyone else to oblivion. There’s a reason why top students from Europe and Asia all want to go to top American universities and not the other way around… Maybe top 5 UK universities are arguably the exception and up there with the United States T20, and that’s debatable
This whole US university admission process sounds so surreal to me. Understandable since there are tons of top schools there but still fascinating for me.

How many hours a day did you study your senior year in order to achieve your marks? And since I'm not familiar with terms like SAT and ACT, how would your results be represented in a 1-10 scale?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
This whole US university admission process sounds so surreal to me. Understandable since there are tons of top schools there but still fascinating for me.

How many hours a day did you study your senior year in order to achieve your marks? And since I'm not familiar with terms like SAT and ACT, how would your results be represented in a 1-10 scale?
It was studying prolonged since basically 8th grade. I’d take practice exams here and there and keep journals on journals with revisions, and then the summer before my senior year I crammed hard as fuck (taking 3-6 full length tests every week with extensive revision for each). In terms of results for the SAT and ACT, I’d honestly rate them as 10/10 as both scores are 99.9th percentile, except the thing is standardized tests don’t really have nearly as much magnitude in US admissions as say in UK or Asia. Your GPA, CV, and ultimately your demographics matter more.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

Ideally a 4.0 and 1550+ SAT

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
Good luck becoming "Yes SIR" Coporate Cuck while all you will get landwhale pumped and dumped by CHADs and those CHADs won't even studying maxxing like you cuck and would be even making more in a year then you

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and TeenAscender
Good luck becoming "Yes SIR" Coporate Cuck while all you will get landwhale pumped and dumped by CHADs and those CHADs won't even studying maxxing like you cuck and would be even making more in a year then you
Cope chad is a football player at UMichigan Ross receiving validation from everyone, or chad is a WASP pedigree 6’4 mogger at UPenn Wharton whose Private Equity bound.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Kamui and tervile1
The whole point is that if you go to an Ivy League, you won’t need to be a corporate cuck to make money

Cope chad is a football player at UMichigan Ross receiving validation from everyone, or chad is a WASP pedigree 6’4 mogger at UPenn Wharton whose Private Equity bound.
your Shit PFP is more cope

• JFL
It was studying prolonged since basically 8th grade. I’d take practice exams here and there and keep journals on journals with revisions, and then the summer before my senior year I crammed hard as fuck (taking 3-6 full length tests every week with extensive revision for each). In terms of results for the SAT and ACT, I’d honestly rate them as 10/10 as both scores are 99.9th percentile, except the thing is standardized tests don’t really have nearly as much magnitude in US admissions as say in UK or Asia. Your GPA, CV, and ultimately your demographics matter more.
So how many hours a day on average at senior year? In my country in order to get a close to 10/10 results (there have been like only 5 cases ever of 10/10 results of science focused students) you would need consistently on average 3-4 hours a day of studying at home (asides the 38 weekly hours of school) , and then like 8-10 hours in order to prepare the finals (when preparing these there's no school for 3 weeks, otherwise it would be impossible).

Although I regret not studying harder, studying harder wouldn't really change my situation at all, it would only allow me to study Medicine or some hard career from the few top countries universities. And this doesn't guarantee a very good future unless you go abroad after getting your degree (and even then it's not guaranteed). So studying very hard doesn't seem to pay off here unless you you are a completely excellent student genius, otherwise it's a way to waste your youth, ironically cuck your future by growing up with zero social skills, and age yourself faster.

I'm just wondering because I feel that the USA youth barely studies, even the ones who brag about top grades. It's not based on anything at all, I just feel like it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and TeenAscender
IQ pill is a relentless one. I’m in one of the best universities in Europe, and it’s absolutely brootal getting IQ mogged by people spending half of their time studying understanding subjects 2x as fast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 32973, tervile1 and 1 other person
So how many hours a day on average at senior year? In my country in order to get a close to 10/10 results (there have been like only 5 cases ever of 10/10 results of science focused students) you would need consistently on average 3-4 hours a day of studying at home (asides the 38 weekly hours of school) , and then like 8-10 hours in order to prepare the finals (when preparing these there's no school for 3 weeks, otherwise it would be impossible).

Although I regret not studying harder, studying harder wouldn't really change my situation at all, it would only allow me to study Medicine or some hard career from the few top countries universities. And this doesn't guarantee a very good future unless you go abroad after getting your degree (and even then it's not guaranteed). So studying very hard doesn't seem to pay off here unless you you are a completely excellent student genius, otherwise it's a way to waste your youth, ironically cuck your future by growing up with zero social skills, and age yourself faster.

I'm just wondering because I feel that the USA youth barely studies, even the ones who brag about top grades. It's not based on anything at all, I just feel like it.
The hard part about the US isn’t the baseline GPA and test scores. If youre smart you can easily gain a high GPA and SAT by studying just 2-3 hours a day assuming it is consistent. The hard part is being able to stand out. Plenty of applicants to top STEM colleges have published research with graduate or doctoral students as a top author, or have literal patents and awards in things like the International Science Fair or the US math Olympiad, things which you legit have to put 5 hours a day for years and have a high IQ to even have a shot at getting. As for just the baseline academics, the hardest part is that competitive US applicants take upwards of 7 or 8 college classes as high schoolers, and homework and revision to get 5s on the APs and As in the class (equivalent to perhaps As or A stars on UK exams), can result in burning the midnight oil every single day.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Debetro
IQ pill is a relentless one. I’m in one of the best universities in Europe, and it’s absolutely brootal getting IQ mogged by people spending half of their time studying understanding subjects 2x as fast.
Indeed, legit 140+ IQ people live on a different planet. To them everything up until grad level physics is a complete joke. I envy those people

The hard part about the US isn’t the baseline GPA and test scores. If youre smart you can easily gain a high GPA and SAT by studying just 2-3 hours a day assuming it is consistent. The hard part is being able to stand out. Plenty of applicants to top STEM colleges have published research with graduate or doctoral students as a top author, or have literal patents and awards in things like the International Science Fair or the US math Olympiad, things which you legit have to put 5 hours a day for years and have a high IQ to even have a shot at getting. As for just the baseline academics, the hardest part is that competitive US applicants take upwards of 7 or 8 college classes as high schoolers, and homework and revision to get 5s on the APs and As in the class (equivalent to perhaps As or A stars on UK exams), can result in burning the midnight oil every single day.

This is your prototypical Harvard/Stanford/ Top 5 gigastudent that gets into these schools. This is roughly the competition to get into top schools unless you have some hook (your an underrepresented minority, low income, LGBTQ, etc)

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Lmao
Indeed, legit 140+ IQ people live on a different planet. To them everything up until grad level physics is a complete joke. I envy those people
I’m not doing physics or any other medicine related stuff fortunately. I’m doing the easiest STEM subject and it’s still way too hard. I’d rope if I was stuck in an engineering/ physics classroom.

• +1
I could never focus on none this shit.

getting that still doesnt guarantee ivy league admission
you need the academics along with outstanding achievement in extracurriculars (best in your state at your sport, USAMO finalist, etc) to have a chance
or just be legacy
Exactly i got 1570 sat and 4.6 no ivy

it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
Need the study guide SAT is in a vouple
Months 🙏🙏

actually make one

Need the study guide SAT is in a vouple
Months 🙏🙏

no it doesn’t faggot, ivy leaguer or not u will always end up in the same job

Not really, I know many people who went to places like Cornell and didn’t get into good jobs or graduate programs. Unless you get into a H/Y/P level school, you’re still going to have to put in work to compete.

Not really, I know many people who went to places like Cornell and didn’t get into good jobs or graduate programs. Unless you get into a H/Y/P level school, you’re still going to have to put in work to compete.
Jfl ofc because Cornell is a T20 not a T10. T10 is truly where it’s at

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomogger and LooksOrDeath

Just be good at anything you do at life, thats the actual good advice. Doesnt matter what is it. If you are studying become the best in your classroom, if you practice a sport be the best at playing the sport, if you make music become the best making music...you MUST outperform others to become able to be succesful in life outside the looks deparment.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, AsGoodAsItGets and TeenAscender
Just be good at anything you do at life, thats the actual good advice. Doesnt matter what is it. If you are studying become the best in your classroom, if you practice a sport be the best at playing the sport, if you make music become the best making music...you MUST outperform others to become able to be succesful in life outside the looks deparment.
Great mentality. Because that is the only mentality

study maxx NOW i got a C+ on a trimester final the years not over but the way its going im gonna flunk

Correlation rather than causation, people who get accepted into ivy leagues but don't end up attending have same career/earning outcomes as the ones who don't attned
brutal iq pill, do you have the study?

Reading and writing 750 math 800

Reading and writing 750 math 800
Not bad, now make sure you have atleast a 3.9 GPA and have atleast 2-3 national level extracurriculars and you’ll have an alright shot at a good school

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and chawaje

Ivy leauge is a rich club. The idea that they are somehow more capable than average guy is a scam.

But because all of their parents rich, they all end up as rich as well, so retarded nerds believe schools name means something.

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Ivy leauge is a rich club. The idea that they are somehow more capable than average guy is a scam.

But because all of their parents rich, they all end up as rich as well, so retarded nerds believe schools name means something.
Cope. If ur poor you have an advantage in getting admittance to the Ivy League considering you have things like quest bridge and low income hook

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
Good goy, on a serious note, this is a shit thread. There are thousands of high paying jobs that don't require a college education. On the contrary, you could also attend a community college for 2 years and swap over. Your sat and gpa scores won't mean shit, unless you get into an ivy league school ofc, that would be different.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and TeenAscender
By giving you lifelong self confidence and validation from others for your abilities, not to mention a connection to the worlds’ elite demigod moggers
Implying ppl care about your school performance jfl

ill wait for your thread then ill ban myself from this site

140k a year software engineer no degree here. Keep coping with your degrees

all this for what though, to graduate with hundreds thousands dollars of debt, a job that is like 50k at best more than the average salary. Business determines your life, side hustles

Good goy, on a serious note, this is a shit thread. There are thousands of high paying jobs that don't require a college education. On the contrary, you could also attend a community college for 2 years and swap over. Your sat and gpa scores won't mean shit, unless you get into an ivy league school ofc, that would be different.
The whole point is getting into an Ivy League school JFL

undergraduate GPA is more important nowadays than the prestige of your university

you can go to a third tier toilet university for undergraduate and still do well in grad school, you can become a doctor or whatever, just going to an ivy league won't even do that for you

that said, ivy leagues have grade inflation, so you'll get a high GPA automatically (unless you go somewhere like Princeton or University of Chicago that don't have it)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
My gpa aint gonna get me bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and TeenAscender
What's your GPA??

Mythical quote. Someone remember from the past on .me?

Nobody gives a shit, kill yourself bitch

Wish I studied harder in school

After 10th grade I just said fuck all to my grades lmao, now I’m paying the price for it
There’s still many ways to excel in academia even if you had bad grades in highschool, the fact that some people come from shitholes and end up getting GEDs to go to a decent university should tell you that it’s hard but not impossible

I understand the importance of academia in for the purpose of social mobility but there’s still so many avenues to getting to a point where you are successful, personally I can’t really focus well in an environment where I’m forced to study 7 different subjects. The only time I did exceptionally well is when I neglected a couple of subjects to focus on the one I cared about. School should be focused on (especially if you don’t have good ideas or networking skills) but we thankfully live in a time where some rotter could get rich off of a bunch of mouse clicks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Mirin the drive man

The whole point is getting into an Ivy League school JFL
If you aren't a nigger or a kike it isn't even worth trying, all other acceptances are legacy admissions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back