As a teenager, your GPA and SAT determine your life

Cope I’m 6’2 and NT unlike 80% of people who post dumb shit like this in order to cope for their inability to study

The majority of nonCompSci males at these schools are rich and well adjusted. Even the 6’5 jock chads still study and get good grades to go D1 and either go pro or work in investment banking after college to mog you in status and looks.
gUySSS im 6 foot 5 socialite i just so happen to post every minute i can on incel forums!!!!! CEo StuDymAxxERr

Redpillcomics3

Attachments

• 1701888275043.png
    1701888275043.png
    737.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, vyirus and Jamaldickjavontus
Redpillcomics4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, latincell95 and Jamaldickjavontus
it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

Ideally a 4.0 and 1550+ SAT

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
pls help me i got 1.9 gpa and forgot to come in for the test

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Fiqh
it never began if you genuinely believe in Andrew rates hustlers university as plan A

1500+ SAT and 3.8+UW GPA with maxed course rigor is everything and national awards is everything

An Ivy League/T20 school opens doors no amount of money could ever open, so you might as well try.

I’ve scored 1570 SAT and 36 ACT, lmk if I should make a study Maxxing guide (no stimulants required)
Cool advice but how does being a studycel get me any pussy

Correlation rather than causation, people who get accepted into ivy leagues but don't end up attending have same career/earning outcomes as the ones who don't attned
You don't attend an Ivy League

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin
Such a foolish system basing your destiny on maturity of age, and not intelligence.

Foids spend their formative years getting dicked down by low IQ D1 football and basketball Chad and Tyrone whilst they settle for betabuxx IT studycel at Harvard
Uncopeably brutal

@Abhorrence knows this is cope

Just be chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and TeenAscender

Jfl at niggas who study work hard just to be a wage slave to some dickhead boss and maybe after 10 grueling years u can finally be one too doing sports early is the best way to get out of the bullshit in America at least I'm going to train my mulatto son to be a prodigy at sum

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Kristin, sportsmogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Jamaldickjavontus, Lmao and 4 others
I attend an ivy tier school (think Duke, Stanford, etc)
Good shit bro, these peons on looksmax don’t know the grind it takes to get to these schools and the dick sucking that comes with such a title.

Did you get into Duke/Stanford early decision/REA?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 6128
duke and stanford are far apart lmao, aspiringchanglite once again building up his fan fiction.
You got a 1400 on your sat and probably went to Boston university or UCSB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
You got a 1400 on your sat and probably went to Boston university or UCSB
naw i went to my state school with a full ride and i still ended up with a good ass job out of college where alot of ivies come too, but comptuer science isn't really a prestige dominated field.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and TeenAscender
Cool advice but how does being a studycel get me any pussy
By giving you lifelong self confidence and validation from others for your abilities, not to mention a connection to the worlds’ elite demigod moggers

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
It’s really not that big of a deal, foids want Chad who goes to UC Santa Cruz. Ivy League is maybe a slight halo but I’d rather have other halos at the end of the day
erm, no one goes to Ivy’s for foids, i think he was saying it opens up opportunities for better positions later on in life (networking with elites😟)

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
erm, no one goes to Ivy’s for foids, i think he was saying it opens up opportunities for better positions later on in life (networking with elites😟)
And it actually does help with foids. Some foids just like they have a 6 foot requirement no joke have requirements that their man can’t go to a shit school

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon

you need to actually be high iq to get into ivy league schools you arent getting in ad a normie just be high iq theory

studymaxx guide would be so clutch for this upcoming finals week, could you tag me in the replies pls?

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
you need to actually be high iq to get into ivy league schools you arent getting in ad a normie just be high iq theory
Just be high IQ + high work ethic + high conscientiousness. Imo once your IQ is at the 120 threshold you can definetely get into the ivies, then it becomes a matter of who you know and the sustained effort

• +1
And it actually does help with foids. Some foids just like they have a 6 foot requirement no joke have requirements that their man can’t go to a shit school
no yeah it def helps with getting play but that’s not like the specific reason someone would go

• +1
all of that just to be alone, what difference does it make

• +1
Never claimed that this would get you bitches. Looks are the prerequisite. But 100 times out of 100 a Stanford chad mogs tf out of a community college chad

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
Just be high IQ + high work ethic + high conscientiousness. Imo once your IQ is at the 120 threshold you can definetely get into the ivies, then it becomes a matter of who you know and the sustained effort
tbh honestly high high iq can ivyfags be if they arent actively factoring in the amount of hours you are spending right now working for free into your hourly or yearly rate you intend to make in the future including potential future income ranges and risk of failure. I saw a video recently where a guy intervewed harvard students and literally none of them had any idea how to make money or had any ability to independantly make an income... Their actual only future plans for income are to sell their skill they develop in school like some sort of cog or ant. Most of them struggled to pull 1k a month from "side hustles"... side hustles is such goyspeak lol. Couldnt be me. At the end of the day you cant truly factor all these things into statistics but the likelyhood that all that effort will pay off in the long term future isnt all that much different than someone who puts the same work effort into a non traditional route.

• +1
well if you have that doomer mindset and wanna chase pussy for your entire life then yeah you're gonna have a pretty shitty time, but if you take pride in your achievements and have things you care about other than women then you'd be a lot happier

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and TeenAscender
Never claimed that this would get you bitches. Looks are the prerequisite. But 100 times out of 100 a Stanford chad mogs tf out of a community college chad
If the Stanford chad went to community college, it wouldn't make much of a difference. IQ is apparent without a degree from a prestigious school

Girls do not give a fuck, and chads dont go to fancy school unless they get sports scholarships. I go to cornell only matters to foids looking for betabux. Even sugar babies dont care about your school.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and TeenAscender
False you need multiple things. High iq won’t help a non NT sperg, if you aren’t wealthy or super poor getting a scholarship you won’t be able to afford & overall it’s having some social skills or other hobbies as well.

but if you take pride in your achievements and have things you care about other than women then you'd be a lot happier
All of this can be done very easily without going to Harvard imo. The whitepill is hard to embrace tho, if somebody says they don't care for women and they're more focused on their career/studies/work, it's cope 9 times out of 10

False you need multiple things. High iq won’t help a non NT sperg, if you aren’t wealthy or super poor getting a scholarship you won’t be able to afford & overall it’s having some social skills or other hobbies as well.
high overall iq including social

Girls do not give a fuck, and chads dont go to fancy school unless they get sports scholarships.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Nice cope. Real chads are richfag iq moggers from the upper class. They do sports on top of academics they are student athletes.
I go to cornell only matters to foids looking for betabux. Even sugar babies dont care about your school.
Water. It’s just a bragging right to nerds online

Girls do not give a fuck, and chads dont go to fancy school unless they get sports scholarships. I go to cornell only matters to foids looking for betabux. Even sugar babies dont care about your school.
Cope most upper class true WASP chads strive to go to elite schools like UPenn Wharton or the ivies/Stanford Duke northwestern etc And yeah sugar babies don’t care because they go for money, in terms of getting validation when your young going to a t20 school is everything for credibility.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger
Cornell is a decent school but if your incel then your incel. Imagine if you were a Cornell chad the possibilities

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and basedlandon
HAHHAHAHAHAHHA :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Nice cope. Real chads are richfag iq moggers from the upper class. They do sports on top of academics they are student athletes.

Water. It’s just a bragging right to nerds online
Woah this is major cope lol. And with the weird sperg female emojis. Sorry dude studying is not going to get you bitches....... Did you really fall for the first bluepilled meme...? "If I study hard I will get the girl and chad wont be laughing than!" how old are you. Girls absolutely do not give a shit.

All of this can be done very easily without going to Harvard imo. The whitepill is hard to embrace tho, if somebody says they don't care for women and they're more focused on their career/studies/work, it's cope 9 times out of 10
it def can be done without ivy leagues but i think OP is just trying to say you're going to be set up for life if you get into and grad from an ivy league, def a cope for most but for me at least i just get tired of chasing women shit gets old really quick and then i ghost them lol

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and MongolTurk
Cornell is a decent school but if your incel then your incel. Imagine if you were a Cornell chad the possibilities
for sure my only point is its not a halo at all, if you are a chad you dont need to go to cornell you just make a tiktok and make stupid eboy faces and get a million followers and 10k sponsorship deals every month. Chad = model tier.

• +1
The only real case of “chad doesn’t study he just goes to uni by sports scholarship” is an extreme outlier. The only people in that boat are legit genetic phenoms 6’3+ with insane fast twitch muscle fibers who have been practicing and excelling at their sport since the age of 5. In that case ofc studying doesn’t matter if they’re chad enough and provide genuine value to the world through their freak height and athleticism

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Jamaldickjavontus, poopoohead and 1 other person
Pls make a studymaxxing guide and tag me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and TeenAscender
if you guys want to go to college for pussy then just go to party schools (ASU, csu chico, UCSB, SDSU) literally low ltn get play here in chico

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, poopoohead, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
The only real case of “chad doesn’t study he just goes to uni by sports scholarship” is an extreme outlier. The only people in that boat are legit genetic phenoms 6’3+ with insane fast twitch muscle fibers who have been practicing and excelling at their sport since the age of 5. In that case ofc studying doesn’t matter if they’re chad enough and provide genuine value to the world through their freak height and athleticism
I went to college for money not sports or foids bruh

• +1
Reactions: basedlandon
most chads just dont go to high level schools dude because at the end of the day ivy league schooling is just another form of coping and chads dont need to cope.

• JFL
Reactions: basedlandon and TeenAscender
most chads just dont go to high level schools dude because at the end of the day ivy league schooling is just another form of coping and chads dont need to cope.
Simply not true, this is just an incel’s way to cope out of not studying. Most chads I know have gone onto UCLA, Stanford, UMich, or at worst a school in the T40 level. Ivy League universities are full of tall white WASP chads, but ofc there will be some chads at bad schools because IQ doesn’t have a 1 to 1 correlation with looks

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, mulattomogger, Lmao and 1 other person
based

your posts give off legit future success and ascension vibes, best luck

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back