As a white male why did i attract more hot black women than white

edodalic29

edodalic29

Kraken
I went out and cucked some dreadheads and took their shaniqua on accident , i have weird mix of appeal like every race likes me but i want more white stacies like my avi :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim, 📎♿️⚙️, Kristin and 10 others
I went out and cucked some dreadheads and took their shaniqua on accident , i have weird mix of appeal like every race likes me but i want more white stacies like my avi :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, datboijj, hopecel and 3 others
JBW working as intended.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
You wouldn't fuck this?

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, itsherlossNVM, 📎♿️⚙️ and 10 others
Because white women are being brainwashed not to like white men, hence why you are getting attention from others who aren't being brainwashed.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, traveler, Gaygymmaxx and 4 others
white ltb>>>>>>hot black girl

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: <6PSLcel, 📎♿️⚙️, murdah and 4 others
Sheboons love white boys for some reason

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, hopecel and edodalic29
Because white women are being brainwashed not to like white men, hence why you are getting attention from others who aren't being brainwashed.
Meanwhile the women i like are getting ran thru by framecel mexicans and low psl black guys wtf am i doing wrong

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
What’s wrong with ethnic women
Be grateful

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Meanwhile the women i like are getting ran thru by framecel mexicans and low psl black guys wtf am i doing wrong
Who the fuck cares go for a Latina or asian or Christian mena

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and edodalic29
tales

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Because JBW. Say white girls are turned off by you because of non NT or some other bad traits, black women will see past that and just go ‘look at that cute whiteboi’. Ethnic women will fetishise and pedestalise you because of your caucasian features and white skin

• +1
Because JBW. Say white girls are turned off by you because of non NT or something, black women will see past that and just go ‘look at that cute whiteboi’
No black women want to get fucked and raw dogged why would they go for a quiet “ cute” white boy that isnt even their taste

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
No black women want to get fucked and raw dogged why would they go for a quiet “ cute” white boy that isnt even their taste
Black women just like BWC is not complicated

• +1
Reactions: murdah and edodalic29
Its my ogre features i feel like
Strapping white jock with a massive cock eh :feelshehe: If I ascend with a black woman in future I’ll let you fuck her :Comfy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and edodalic29
Strapping white jock with a massive cock eh :feelshehe: If I ascend with a black woman in future I’ll let you fuck her :Comfy:
Thank you bhai i cant wait

You're not doing anything wrong, brother. Like I said, they're being brainwashed not to like white men. Hence the Mexicans and blacks they go for instead. Maybe get a perm so you can LARP as mulatto?

• +1
This is an odd phenomenon I noticed too. On dating apps, I got lots of requests from black women. Much less White women. I don't know if they somehow think White men are the prize. I think the way black guys look at White women like they are moving up in the world. Most black women I know hate White women but they are okay with White men.

• +1
they're for us meds and ethniks. sorry pal

This is an odd phenomenon I noticed too. On dating apps, I got lots of requests from black women. Much less White women. I don't know if they somehow think White men are the prize. I think the way black guys look at White women like they are moving up in the world. Most black women I know hate White women but they are okay with White men.

Not sure how this is an odd phenomenon if you know the nature females are prepositioned to have.

They are natural NPCS, lesser variance theory, and proven to behave/think in a less divergent manner compared to male counterparts. Essentially behavior that is optimized for socially dominated/influenced, prone to hierarchy formed patters/social fraternity based thinking. Less divergence which means relatively more likely to follow a set pattern of behavior/thinking. Predictability combined with modern knowledge of effective tactics of persuasion and media agendas makes their behavior essentially programmable.

The same reason black women dont respect black men. Why white women hold an adversity to white men due to privilege's. Npcs are like characters of glass. They are filled with the surrounding paradigms and this includes archetype preferences and local/global propaganda. If you want to know how women think look at whats popular and start the logistics.

Despite all of the recent reverse psychological tactics the media pulls with perceiving white men of America into victims by highlighting the most hypocritical cases of black privilege agendas (often funded by the same pool of people), fueling racial tensions by manners of suggestion, white males still have the greatest halo and socioeconomically the greatest "privilege" . Socially, In terms of IQ, practicality and modern innovators, security standard, and general usefulness. Black women hold the least of privilege in the united states compared to white women, but around the same level as a incel European male. Less so socioeconomically so almost all relationships between them will be some provider dynamic. The idea of a relationship with a white male attracts the common sociopathic dynamics between male and female made normal today.

Id say heterosexual black men (essentially anyone of melanin) are the most hated group, with the worst, next followed by Indians.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I'm probably coping but my profile is brimming with white women and almost no black women lmao. I think black bitches want white dick

u need some black queen in your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, wollet2, 📎♿️⚙️ and 3 others
u must be subhuman if u only pull black girls as a white. you should be able to pull east asians easily though

I'm probably coping but my profile is brimming with white women and almost no black women lmao. I think black bitches want white dick
Only if you 8 inches and above

cringe pfp

jsesus why

why do such pepople exist

ignored

fuckckckckk

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
Hell no, there are fine ass brownskin women out there. if you said white HTB, I would agree though
This fogs every white HTB
20240413 145827

20240413 145814

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, 📎♿️⚙️ and murdah
Hell no, there are fine ass brownskin women out there. if you said white HTB, I would agree though
black women are just inferior in every sense

I have the same issue, but I've just settled on black girls at this point. They seem less spoiled and vapid than white women, so it works out as far as I care.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
how is your swag

you talking US black women ?