As an oldcel I can confirm teen love is everything

D

Deleted member 46987

oldcel
tonight I had a dream about a girl in my school, she was moroccan, we also went to the same elementary school together actually. she was very cute and pretty, big lips, cheekbones, wide hips, ass, etc. perfect height at 1.65m.

one time we were 16, she was horny and she went to my locker with me, then she bent over in front of me in a sexual way for no reason in her skirt with stockings. im sure that she wanted me to take her right there, but back then I was scared of women, no testosterone, a little bitch. I fantasized so many times how it would've been if I would've pressed my dick into her ass, and then started kissing her. I'm sure I could've been rawdogging that little moroccan pussy.

Today I dreamt about that scenario, that I started kissing her, then we went to the toilet and she sucked my cock and I fucked her. If I could just go back in time, I'm sure that I could realize it. All I need is a time machine.

I wish i wasnt malnutritioned by my mother in puberty, actually did sports, then I would have testosterone and could've done it.

I'm not kidding when I tell you I would GIVE BACK all the 80+ slays I had, relationships, and so on, just to have had this girl as my GF and fucking her little virgin pussy when I was 16. I would give back all of my slays and experiences I had. they were all garbage compared to teen love. I would be fine to just have 1 slay right now and it would be that girl when I was 16.

I tried to find a picture of me with that girl to post it but can't find. my bad.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, horizontallytall, Loveland and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, socialcel, Subhuman232 and 7 others
stale.org

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
I'm not kidding when I tell you I would GIVE BACK all the 80+ slays
JFL u threw that in there so you don't sound like a giga-loser still stuck in teenage fantasies

These eyes see straight through your lies oldcel
Image result for sharingan activation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Awan, Skywalker, socialcel and 9 others

always these statements and never a single proof. Im a fan of Bobby chess and i cnsider him the goat but his anti-semitism against the jews always comes with vague statements, like most people who r like that.

Seems like you just getting old and seeing your body slowly decompose OP so you imagine yourself as the HS stud when in reality you were the scared little cuck and always have been and will be. The pussy was just a sleight of hand of your brain to trick itself into thinking it was young and 17 again. 80 plus slays seems overcompensation for being a failure . Probably larp but if not you wasted your youth pumping and dumping trashy whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, horizontallytall, bloomercel and 3 others
JFL u threw that in there so you don't sound like a giga-loser still stuck in teenage fantasies

These eyes see straight through your lies oldcel
Image result for sharingan activation
Matthew Mcconaughey GIF

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, try2beme and Maalik
if your teen love turn into marriage and get old die together you reach godhood level

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, mogssssssssssssssss, bloomercel and 1 other person
if your teen love turn into marriage and get old die together you reach godhood level
you need to be good at everything to build and hold something like that
{looks, fighting, talking, IQ, }
you need to existence-mog all the guys she will meet at school, uni and work.

especially since most girls don't expect to end up marrying their first teen bf lol

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, horizontallytall, Deleted member 46987 and 1 other person
teen slaying >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> teen love

faggot

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ElTruecel
you talk like a nigga who never got bitches

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Maalik
tonight I had a dream about a girl in my school, she was moroccan, we also went to the same elementary school together actually. she was very cute and pretty, big lips, cheekbones, wide hips, ass, etc. perfect height at 1.65m.
Post pic. I'm a Moroccan girl fetishist.

Just have teen love theory

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
teen love is cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker and CreepyJewel1
always these statements and never a single proof. Im a fan of Bobby chess and i cnsider him the goat but his anti-semitism against the jews always comes with vague statements, like most people who r like that.
Cope. Proof is everywhere unless you're an NPC that listens to only mainstream media and news

now you are a 17 year old oldcel
where has time gone

I assure u she doesn’t want to be posted here

• JFL

one time we were 16, she was horny and she went to my locker with me, then she bent over in front of me in a sexual way for no reason in her skirt with stockings. im sure that she wanted me to take her right there, but back then I was scared of women, no testosterone, a little bitch. I fantasized so many times how it would've been if I would've pressed my dick into her ass, and then started kissing her. I'm sure I could've been rawdogging that little moroccan pussy.

Today I dreamt about that scenario, that I started kissing her, then we went to the toilet and she sucked my cock and I fucked her. If I could just go back in time, I'm sure that I could realize it. All I need is a time machine.

I wish i wasnt malnutritioned by my mother in puberty, actually did sports, then I would have testosterone and could've done it.

I'm not kidding when I tell you I would GIVE BACK all the 80+ slays I had, relationships, and so on, just to have had this girl as my GF and fucking her little virgin pussy when I was 16. I would give back all of my slays and experiences I had. they were all garbage compared to teen love. I would be fine to just have 1 slay right now and it would be that girl when I was 16.

I tried to find a picture of me with that girl to post it but can't find. my bad.
you fell off, we get it

• JFL