As If Sean's Lying On Chico's Mogcast Wasn't Bad Enough 🤥

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold

David Gandy: ‘I had no friends at school and spent hours every day reading James Herriot books’​

:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Worst childhood memory​

I was bullied, mentally not physically, at senior school for being a bit different. It was nothing to do with how I looked; I just didn’t conform. I’ve always been a bit of a loner and it was a very lonely time. I had no friends and I just spent hours and hours every day in the library reading James Herriot books as at that point I wanted to be a vet. The anxiety of going to school on a Sunday night was horrendous. That sense of dread was awful, but it did teach me never to rely on anyone, which has been invaluable in this industry.

I swear to god every model, singer, actor and their greatgrandma was bullied as a kid in school and had a hard time🤬jfl at trying to be relatable

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mayo mogger, sub5c3l and 2 others
I heard he was virgin until 23

• JFL
Reactions: Brus Wane
Bullied = being hounded and groped by stacys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, mayo mogger, sub5c3l and 2 others

David Gandy: ‘I had no friends at school and spent hours every day reading James Herriot books’​

:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Worst childhood memory​

I was bullied, mentally not physically, at senior school for being a bit different. It was nothing to do with how I looked; I just didn’t conform. I’ve always been a bit of a loner and it was a very lonely time. I had no friends and I just spent hours and hours every day in the library reading James Herriot books as at that point I wanted to be a vet. The anxiety of going to school on a Sunday night was horrendous. That sense of dread was awful, but it did teach me never to rely on anyone, which has been invaluable in this industry.

I swear to god every model, singer, actor and their greatgrandma was bullied as a kid in school and had a hard time🤬jfl at trying to be relatable
idk why people in school want to be with me , they wont let me be alone its annoying. I was never bullied but I relate with this nigga

I heard he was virgin until 23
Chico claims he was an average kid before he won a fucking modelling comp at 17

Sean claims he was bullied in school

Whats next?
Lucky Blue Smith saying he was bullied for being a Mormon? :feelskek:

i cant even with this 🤡🌍 anymore

These guys should come up something other than a bullying story. It's tired.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87, Zeruel and mayo mogger