Ascension is futile: no one will "ascend"

A lot of people in this community talk about "muh ascension" as the final destination and the only purpose in life. But by using some deduction, it is easy to realize that ascension is not possible. Why? For the following reasons.

Reasons why Ascension is a MYTH.

1. NO DEFINITION OF ASCENSION.

Incels and autists (and often autistic incels) on this website argue non-stop about ascension, but by far the BIGGEST reason you will not ascend is because YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ASCENSION IS. Everyone defines "ascension" in a different way. Currently, I have encountered the following definitions of ascension:

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"
  4. Improving the looks level to the point where you look like Lachowski
  5. Improving your looks level to the point where you look better than you currently look
So far, definitions (2) and (3) are increasingly prevalent in this shithole. HOW DO YOU ASCEND, if you do not know what this mythical "ascension" is? Do you ascned if you "slay" but you are still ugly? Or you do bimax, getting model looks, but still sit in the basement without "slaying"? Do these count as "ascension"? THERE IS NO ASCENSION because THERE IS NO DEFINITION WHAT IT IS.

2. PLASTIC SURGERY IS LIMITED.

Just do Bimax, bro. And then LeForte III, bro. Do LL, do OBO. Do rhino, do implants. Do some weird shit. PLASTIC SURGERY IS IMPRECISE. You CANNOT get a Chad face in 90% plastic surgery even if you do EVERYTHING PERFECTLY, and your PLANS are perfect. Minus 2 mm here, plus 2 mm there, AND YOU RUIN IT. ONLY GOD knows how your Bimax or rhino end up. You can improve only to some certain extent. You CANNOT improve to the Chad level, because Chad requires HARMONY, and you CANNOT get harmony, if you cannot perform surgery UP TO A MILIMETER, which YOU CANNOT.

Moreover, a Chadlite+ face almost always requires NOT ONE, but MANY surgeries! You start with bimax, you continue with fillers, and you end up with LL. Plus rhino and hair transplant in between. If you have not won the genetic lottery from the get-go, Chad-looks are a MYTH. In 1000 people who try to do it with surgery, only 1 will succeed. This is why this community is SO AUTISTIC. Realistically, normal people try to improve their looks just "a bit". This counts. However, ascension assumes that you improve a TON from a few surgeries. THIS IS NOT REALISTIC, and COMPLETE AUTISM

before-after-patient-01.jpg

Good result. But IS IT ASCENSION?
NO, IT IS NOT - according to Faggots.org. He is NOT chad after the surgery. And he needs a TON more of it.

You will NEVER look like Delon if you are not born Delon. NO ASCENSION for you from PLASTIC SURGERY.

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

Most people throw the terms like LL or OBO around. But do not forget the fact, that even RHINO is OUTSIDE OF MONETARY CAPABILITIES OF MOST PEOPLE ON homosexuals.org. Doing a full facial reconstruction plan, which ascension presumes, costs HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. You need to have a lot of money for endless revisions, and additional surgery, if something goes wrong, or the results are insufficient (which is 90% of cases). Do not forget, ascension is ONLY CHAD OR DEATH.

Most forget also, that plastic surgery is a MARATHON. You need to maintain your looks like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, doing facelifts, fillers, skin rejuvenation, expensive diets, steroids, etc. You really think you HAVE ENOUGH MONEY to do all those? Every year? if you do 1 big surgery, and suddenly "ascend", how long will results last? 5 years? 10 years? Then you will need more surgery. AND HOW DO YOU PAY FOR IT? If you are still repaying the credit for you OBO or whatever shit you did for your "ascension".
But if you cannot maintain your looks, HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS AN ASCENSION? CHAD is CHAD for a LONG period of time, not for 2 years post-surgery.

If you are POOR, FORGET ABOUT 'ASCENSION'.

4. COMPLETE IGNORANCE OF WHAT ATTRACTS WOMEN

You wage-slave for 10 years to do your plastic surgery, with LeForte III, to finally turn yourself into this:
1200px-Jordan-barrett-mbfw-march-2022-fashion-week-berlin.jpg

And SUDDENLY, you realize, that you do not PULL as much as you SHOULD, while THIS guy fucks your oneitis:
dd102bd5e3b5d92e8306df2c2c5c8d2e.jpg

despite not looking as good as you, and in fact, he is widely successful with women, and you widely masturbate in your cellar. Despite your new hunter eyes, and square jaw.

E.g. there is literally research, which shows that oval faces are more preferable than square faces. Or that round eyes are MORE attractive than square Chink-eyes, also called "muh hunter eyes". But whatever I say you do not believe it, right, incels? Well, whatever, i am not here to persuade you. I am here to tell, that the LOOKS THEORY of homosexuals on homosexuals.org is FAR from what women prefer IRL.

5. UNDERESTIMATION OF OTHER LOOKS FACTORS THAN FACE

If you seriously believe it is possible to "ascend" without height or being white, or white-passing, you are DELUSIONAL. And THIS IS ONLY LOOKS.

It has been shown time and time again, that HEIGHT and RACE are MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACE. Literally, almost ALL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH POINTS TO IT.

If you are NOT born TALL, and not born white-passing, FORGET ABOUT ASCENSION.

Because EVEN IF YOU LOOK LIKE THIS:
View attachment 2402204

THIS GUY will be MORE successful with women:
534830.jpg

You can cope all you want, but TALL (the taller the better) + WHITE (the whiter the better) will ALWAYS trump a good-looking face. Thus, while you can DEFINITELY improve your chances with women with your face, you will NEVER Ascend, because ascension prerequisite is that you SLAY and you are CHAD, and you are NEITHER of those if you are not 6'1+, and WHITE.

6. UNDERESTIMATION OF OTHER FACTORS UNRELATED TO LOOKS

Ascension assumes that you get success with women. But do you REALLY believe that THIS guy:
250px-Elon_Musk_Royal_Society_%28crop2%29.jpg

gets less pussy than a typical male model? THINK AGAIN. The most prolific lovers have ALWAYS been RICH and SUCCESSFUL MEN. And NOT in the looks department.

But riches and popularity are only 2 small facets of the multifactorial canvas of "ascension". You can "slay" with many things besides looks. There are SO MANY WAYS. You can be RICH. You can be a ROCK BAND GUITARIST. You can be locally famous ATHLETE. Or you can be a well-known YouTuber. ALL OF THEM are more effective than surgery/looksmaxxing to achieve this "ascension" when it is defined as "getting women".

And don't tell me that only looks matter. Simply GOING INTO THE STREET will DISPROVE YOUR AUTISM. The most successful man I knew (in terms of women) was a 195-cm tall rich birdcel! I knew Chads, and they could NOT reproduce even part of his success, despite women constantly staring at the said chads in public. They just did not GET it. But the RICH people DO GET IT. As well as FAMOUS guys, or GUYS which have SOMETHING going on for them.

Since MOST of this place is POOR, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING LOSERS, "ASCENSION" is HARD or IMPOSSIBLE for you. How do you plan to "ascend" (get women) if you live with your Mama, and suck her tit. Or work a low-paid street-cleaner job. No, fairy tales do not exist.

7. AUTISM

This is the REASON NUMBER ONE why MOST people on autists.org will NEVER "ascend". Because they are AUTISTS. How do you think, who slays more?

This guy:
Capture%2520d%25E2%2580%2599e%25CC%2581cran%25202019-03-27%2520a%25CC%2580%252010.20.41.png

who sits in the basement, and leaves his basement once a week to buy groceries?

Or this guy:
images

Who goes out to party/mingle with girls 6 days a week?

If you think the first guy outslays the second dude with his "muh hunter Chink slits" you are TOTALLY RETARDED. The second guy simply has SO MUCH EXPOSURE, that he will fuck TEN times more pussy than the autistic good-looking guy.

Unfortunately for you, dear Incels, most of you are autists. And I am also a little autistic tbh. But I am not planning for any "ascension" or other autistic shit propagated here.

If you are AUTIST, you will NEVER ascend, EVEN IF YOU ARE MORE GOOD-LOOKING than ALAIN DELON. You will just WASTE YOUR LOOKS.

8. STANDARDS

Many people here, like 90%, think that THIS is an average woman:
woman-brunette-800x600.jpg

Many would call her "Roastie" or "Mid". But WHEN DID YOU LEAVE YOUR BASEMENT LAST TIME? Seriously curious.

The average woman in REALITY is THIS:
asian-woman.jpg

I SPECIFICALLY chose a NON-WHITE woman, because THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD are NON-WHITE! And let's be honest, the MAJORITY of women are OBESE. Simply being lean, a woman is above average! Moreover, WHITE YOUNG LEAN WOMEN are TOP-10% women IN THE WORLD.

The next time I see another Asian, Indian or Black dude saying that they "just want a MTB white girl" I will just
FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

You literally COMPETE FOR THE TOP-10% OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD, being NOT in the top-50%, due to race and height. ASCENSION IS NOT POSSIBLE if you only aim at WHITE MTB+ LEAN WOMEN.

YOU ARE ALL STANDARD-CELS. NO ASCENSION FOR STANDARD-CELS!

9. UNREALISTIC EXPECTATION

These mostly stem from the fact that people here never leave home, live off of their Mom's salary, or rot at home on NEETbux. If you do not go into the street, no wonder you expectations about the world are fully built from Instagram and Hollywood. You are not different from Foids or Redditors.

For example, you CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND, that what you see online is MAKEUP and PHOTOSHOP. MOST MODELS do NOT looks IRL what they look online. But faggots here constantly share the examples of photoshopped modelling pics, where the actors/models are thoroughly make-upped, to prove their point about how Chad looks like.

NO CHAD LOOKS LIKE WHAT YOU SEE ONLINE IRL. You are RETARDED to believe that.

THIS IS HOW CHADS LOOK IRL without makeup, lights, photoshop and other shit:
screenshot-2020-10-14-at-155205.png
070215-tom-cruise-lead-8de0818391b54ecc86b6729ca8a2e421.jpg
67945577-11778817-Jordan_Barrett_26_pictured_sparked_concern_on_Monday_when_he_ste-a-16_1677040752947.jpg
e7544acefb780668f9f2521da2979f85.jpg
hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

They do not look even CLOSE in normal conditions (no makeup, no photoshop) to what autistic faggots on homosexuals.org imagine themselves.

YOU CANNOT ASCEND INTO SOMETHING THAT EXISTS ONLY IN PHOTOSHOP and INSTAGRAM.

... EPILOGUE ...

These were the main reasons you will never ascend, whatever that means, and why ASCENSION DOES NOT EXIST.

I am so tired to argue with retarded homosexual autists here, that I will not print a single byte anymore. No photon will reach my eyes from the retarded faggots about their "muh hunder slits" or "Zygo hoplow Chieks". You can try to ascend whatever it takes, while just being in constant stress and not doing ANYTHING USEFUL with YOUR LIFE. So that at 30 you discover yourself in this place:
McDonalds-Workers-Sweeping-Floor.jpg

While these guys, who were ugly but not retarded, ended up like this:
hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
main-qimg-f2196baed85dfa4c7879785dfc9eea66-lq
hqdefault.jpg

All of them did not "looksmax" or "ascend", they just enjoy their lives, in different ways. By investing their time in LIFE. In the end they are the real winners.

So, WHO HAS ASCENDED HERE?
Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

No, I am not roping. BUT NOT A SINGLE PHOTON ANYMORE :feelscry:

This will be my last post here. Thanks everyone, and people I like + all my subscribers.
big-eyes-blinking.gif

@Tylermax @Sub0 @Soleir @Skywalker @rand anon @Racky @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @oneirism @oldcelloser @MagnusTheRed @Lightskinindian @Lebgfinal @Johanjohan @It'snotover @INB @flippasav @diwkitffbw @cummy-kaze @Chadpreetmaybe @bugeater23 @BongMog @BoneyAlexander @Blond3cel @Biiyo03 @BigDom @avengerr @AsGoodAsItGets @APJ @reptiles @Debetro @Beastimmung @5.5psl @Orc @MoggerGaston

Sorry if I forgot to tag you *Your Username Here* :feelsokman:
There are a lot more interesting people i talked to on looksmax. Wish good things to you all :feelsokman:
This is false on so many levels im not even gonna bother disproving your points jfl

Wall of text from a guy with 10K+ posts in less than a year.

Nigga STFU and go get some sun.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23391 and 11 others
My definition of ascension always was getting an average looking gf/wife and having two children. I am now a 36 yo single and I already did bsso + chin implant. I will very likely stay alone for the rest of my life. As I am doing well financially, I will continue spending money on looksmaxxing bc there is nothing else to do with my money.

Nothing else to do with money is legit. I was just investing and hoarding it in a big pile because frankly I never saw the point in having more than a 1br flat, basic car, fake designer clothes, etc.

Surgery offers meaningful outcomes from spending money that exist virtually nowhere else. I’m not advocating 300 thousand dollar facial reconstruction but it is MORONIC not to fix your main failos, regardless of age or potential - it’s just low hanging fruit that will massively improve anyone’s life quality far more than spending the money on some meaningless bullshit or retiring a couple years earlier.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Sny, T50 Mogger and 6 others
A lot of people in this community talk about "muh ascension" as the final destination and the only purpose in life. But by using some deduction, it is easy to realize that ascension is not possible. Why? For the following reasons.

Incels and autists (and often autistic incels) on this website argue non-stop about ascension, but by far the BIGGEST reason you will not ascend is because YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT ASCENSION IS. Everyone defines "ascension" in a different way. Currently, I have encountered the following definitions of ascension:

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"
  5. Improving your looks level to the point where you look better than you currently look
So far, definitions (2) and (3) are increasingly prevalent in this shithole. HOW DO YOU ASCEND, if you do not know what this mythical "ascension" is? Do you ascned if you "slay" but you are still ugly? Or you do bimax, getting model looks, but still sit in the basement without "slaying"? Do these count as "ascension"? THERE IS NO ASCENSION because THERE IS NO DEFINITION WHAT IT IS.

Just do Bimax, bro. And then LeForte III, bro. Do LL, do OBO. Do rhino, do implants. Do some weird shit. PLASTIC SURGERY IS IMPRECISE. You CANNOT get a Chad face in 90% plastic surgery even if you do EVERYTHING PERFECTLY, and your PLANS are perfect. Minus 2 mm here, plus 2 mm there, AND YOU RUIN IT. ONLY GOD knows how your Bimax or rhino end up. You can improve only to some certain extent. You CANNOT improve to the Chad level, because Chad requires HARMONY, and you CANNOT get harmony, if you cannot perform surgery UP TO A MILIMETER, which YOU CANNOT.

Moreover, a Chadlite+ face almost always requires NOT ONE, but MANY surgeries! You start with bimax, you continue with fillers, and you end up with LL. Plus rhino and hair transplant in between. If you have not won the genetic lottery from the get-go, Chad-looks are a MYTH. In 1000 people who try to do it with surgery, only 1 will succeed. This is why this community is SO AUTISTIC. Realistically, normal people try to improve their looks just "a bit". This counts. However, ascension assumes that you improve a TON from a few surgeries. THIS IS NOT REALISTIC, and COMPLETE AUTISM

NO, IT IS NOT - according to Faggots.org. He is NOT chad after the surgery. And he needs a TON more of it.

You will NEVER look like Delon if you are not born Delon. NO ASCENSION for you from PLASTIC SURGERY.

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

Most people throw the terms like LL or OBO around. But do not forget the fact, that even RHINO is OUTSIDE OF MONETARY CAPABILITIES OF MOST PEOPLE ON homosexuals.org. Doing a full facial reconstruction plan, which ascension presumes, costs HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. You need to have a lot of money for endless revisions, and additional surgery, if something goes wrong, or the results are insufficient (which is 90% of cases). Do not forget, ascension is ONLY CHAD OR DEATH.

Most forget also, that plastic surgery is a MARATHON. You need to maintain your looks like Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, doing facelifts, fillers, skin rejuvenation, expensive diets, steroids, etc. You really think you HAVE ENOUGH MONEY to do all those? Every year? if you do 1 big surgery, and suddenly "ascend", how long will results last? 5 years? 10 years? Then you will need more surgery. AND HOW DO YOU PAY FOR IT? If you are still repaying the credit for you OBO or whatever shit you did for your "ascension".
But if you cannot maintain your looks, HOW CAN YOU CALL THIS AN ASCENSION? CHAD is CHAD for a LONG period of time, not for 2 years post-surgery.

You wage-slave for 10 years to do your plastic surgery, with LeForte III, to finally turn yourself into this:

And SUDDENLY, you realize, that you do not PULL as much as you SHOULD, while THIS guy fucks your oneitis:

despite not looking as good as you, and in fact, he is widely successful with women, and you widely masturbate in your cellar. Despite your new hunter eyes, and square jaw.

E.g. there is literally research, which shows that oval faces are more preferable than square faces. Or that round eyes are MORE attractive than square Chink-eyes, also called "muh hunter eyes". But whatever I say you do not believe it, right, incels? Well, whatever, i am not here to persuade you. I am here to tell, that the LOOKS THEORY of homosexuals on homosexuals.org is FAR from what women prefer IRL.

If you seriously believe it is possible to "ascend" without height or being white, or white-passing, you are DELUSIONAL. And THIS IS ONLY LOOKS.

It has been shown time and time again, that HEIGHT and RACE are MORE IMPORTANT THAN FACE. Literally, almost ALL SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH POINTS TO IT.

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

You can cope all you want, but TALL (the taller the better) + WHITE (the whiter the better) will ALWAYS trump a good-looking face. Thus, while you can DEFINITELY improve your chances with women with your face, you will NEVER Ascend, because ascension prerequisite is that you SLAY and you are CHAD, and you are NEITHER of those if you are not 6'1+, and WHITE.

Ascension assumes that you get success with women. But do you REALLY believe that THIS guy:

gets less pussy than a typical male model? THINK AGAIN. The most prolific lovers have ALWAYS been RICH and SUCCESSFUL MEN. And NOT in the looks department.

But riches and popularity are only 2 small facets of the multifactorial canvas of "ascension". You can "slay" with many things besides looks. There are SO MANY WAYS. You can be RICH. You can be a ROCK BAND GUITARIST. You can be locally famous ATHLETE. Or you can be a well-known YouTuber. ALL OF THEM are more effective than surgery/looksmaxxing to achieve this "ascension" when it is defined as "getting women".

And don't tell me that only looks matter. Simply GOING INTO THE STREET will DISPROVE YOUR AUTISM. The most successful man I knew (in terms of women) was a 195-cm tall rich birdcel! I knew Chads, and they could NOT reproduce even part of his success, despite women constantly staring at the said chads in public. They just did not GET it. But the RICH people DO GET IT. As well as FAMOUS guys, or GUYS which have SOMETHING going on for them.

Since MOST of this place is POOR, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING LOSERS, "ASCENSION" is HARD or IMPOSSIBLE for you. How do you plan to "ascend" (get women) if you live with your Mama, and suck her tit. Or work a low-paid street-cleaner job. No, fairy tales do not exist.

7. AUTISM

This is the REASON NUMBER ONE why MOST people on autists.org will NEVER "ascend". Because they are AUTISTS. How do you think, who slays more?

This guy:
Capture%2520d%25E2%2580%2599e%25CC%2581cran%25202019-03-27%2520a%25CC%2580%252010.20.41.png

Or this guy:
images

If you think the first guy outslays the second dude with his "muh hunter Chink slits" you are TOTALLY RETARDED. The second guy simply has SO MUCH EXPOSURE, that he will fuck TEN times more pussy than the autistic good-looking guy.

Unfortunately for you, dear Incels, most of you are autists. And I am also a little autistic tbh. But I am not planning for any "ascension" or other autistic shit propagated here.

If you are AUTIST, you will NEVER ascend, EVEN IF YOU ARE MORE GOOD-LOOKING than ALAIN DELON. You will just WASTE YOUR LOOKS.

8. STANDARDS

Many would call her "Roastie" or "Mid". But WHEN DID YOU LEAVE YOUR BASEMENT LAST TIME? Seriously curious.

asian-woman.jpg

I SPECIFICALLY chose a NON-WHITE woman, because THE MAJORITY OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD are NON-WHITE! And let's be honest, the MAJORITY of women are OBESE. Simply being lean, a woman is above average! Moreover, WHITE YOUNG LEAN WOMEN are TOP-10% women IN THE WORLD.

The next time I see another Asian, Indian or Black dude saying that they "just want a MTB white girl" I will just
FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

You literally COMPETE FOR THE TOP-10% OF WOMEN IN THE WORLD, being NOT in the top-50%, due to race and height. ASCENSION IS NOT POSSIBLE if you only aim at WHITE MTB+ LEAN WOMEN.

These mostly stem from the fact that people here never leave home, live off of their Mom's salary, or rot at home on NEETbux. If you do not go into the street, no wonder you expectations about the world are fully built from Instagram and Hollywood. You are not different from Foids or Redditors.

For example, you CANNOT EVEN UNDERSTAND, that what you see online is MAKEUP and PHOTOSHOP. MOST MODELS do NOT looks IRL what they look online. But faggots here constantly share the examples of photoshopped modelling pics, where the actors/models are thoroughly make-upped, to prove their point about how Chad looks like.

67945577-11778817-Jordan_Barrett_26_pictured_sparked_concern_on_Monday_when_he_ste-a-16_1677040752947.jpg
hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

They do not look even CLOSE in normal conditions (no makeup, no photoshop) to what autistic faggots on homosexuals.org imagine themselves.

... EPILOGUE ...

These were the main reasons you will never ascend, whatever that means, and why ASCENSION DOES NOT EXIST.

I am so tired to argue with retarded homosexual autists here, that I will not print a single byte anymore. No photon will reach my eyes from the retarded faggots about their "muh hunder slits" or "Zygo hoplow Chieks". You can try to ascend whatever it takes, while just being in constant stress and not doing ANYTHING USEFUL with YOUR LIFE. So that at 30 you discover yourself in this place:

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

All of them did not "looksmax" or "ascend", they just enjoy their lives, in different ways. By investing their time in LIFE. In the end they are the real winners.

This will be my last post here. Thanks everyone, and people I like + all my subscribers.
big-eyes-blinking.gif

@Tylermax @Sub0 @Soleir @Skywalker @rand anon @Racky @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @oneirism @oldcelloser @MagnusTheRed @Lightskinindian @Lebgfinal @Johanjohan @It'snotover @INB @flippasav @diwkitffbw @cummy-kaze @Chadpreetmaybe @bugeater23 @BongMog @BoneyAlexander @Blond3cel @Biiyo03 @BigDom @avengerr @AsGoodAsItGets @APJ @reptiles @Debetro @Beastimmung @5.5psl @Orc @MoggerGaston

There are a lot more interesting people i talked to on looksmax. Wish good things to you all :feelsokman:
please DONT LEAVE my friend :cry:
if you wish , take a break , or post less and focus more IRL but dont delete
also if you could dm me your discord, maybe we can talk sometime, i cant message you it seems like....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and It'snotover
I still need to explain you why 5'9 is ideal height
iu
iu
iu
iu

not ideal obv , but chances of MESO are very high, therefore packing MUSCLE MASS and appearing "built" and aesthetic is easy
over for 6'1" barefoot lanklets like myself- might as well rope live rn 🤦‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Debetro
not ideal obv , but chances of MESO are very high, therefore packing MUSCLE MASS and appearing "built" and aesthetic is easy
over for 6'1" barefoot lanklets like myself- might as well rope live rn 🤦‍♂️
It's all troll, ideal is +6'6 thick BVLL build

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Wall of text from a guy with 10K+ posts in less than a year.

Nigga STFU and go get some sun.
He is a shitskin in denial who preaches JBW and thinks he is one of the whites while looking like an Armenian hach, this is an accurate description of him:
09572719 FA74 44E2 A1DE 5180C462790C
Thank god he is gone

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and User49

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

Holy fuck, I missed the tag. Very good thread. So sorry to hear this will be your last post, one of my favorite users here, good luck man.

dnr get looks or die trying

• +1
The thing is for some people, it just never began. How can you be a manlet or have a really fucked up base facially and hope to be the man women want? If it began (good height, good base facially) then you should try and use your cards to its best as much as possible but if you're like 5'6 and you don't have money for LL or were just born with actual subpar genetics, the only thing you could genuinely do is lay down and rot. It never began for so many guys

• +1
Reactions: greywind, chosen-one, T50 Mogger and 1 other person
The thing is for some people, it just never began. How can you be a manlet or have a really fucked up base facially and hope to be the man women want? If it began (good height, good base facially) then you should try and use your cards to its best as much as possible but if you're like 5'6 and you don't have money for LL or were just born with actual subpar genetics, the only thing you could genuinely do is lay down and rot. It never began for so many guys
what does a bad base really look like? do you mean someone with actual unfixable falios?

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

Finally someone who goes outside it’s all about low inhib and nt there’s billions subhumans in the world all with Gf and wives muh looks Jfl

Stop spreading defeatism, harmony Is legit ratios and features + colouring.

Now people just use this term to dodge problems.

I agree everyone has a limit but its higher than you think. If you have decent ipd and 1:1 mid face ratio with no deformities already makes you str mtn at least. All you have to do is legit consult an actual surgeon with reputation and get nicer jaw + cheekbones+softmaxxing then you are ready to mog.

If you have shit features/ratios then just get obo or jaw ratation before other stuff. Not everyone is planning to be chads. Str HTN or Chadlites already make you the top 3%

The thing holding you back the most is money and time. Don't give up before these guys

Ascendtion 1
Ascendtion 2
Ascendtion 3

• +1
Reactions: greywind, chosen-one, WagedandReady and 2 others
what does a bad base really look like? do you mean someone with actual unfixable falios?
Ye, usually you can tell if it’s genuinely over for someone or they have potential. There are some “subhumans” who can actually get somewhere if they really looksmax then subhumans who have no hope and it never began for

Last edited:
  • +1
My definition of ascension always was getting an average looking gf/wife and having two children. I am now a 36 yo single and I already did bsso + chin implant. I will very likely stay alone for the rest of my life. As I am doing well financially, I will continue spending money on looksmaxxing bc there is nothing else to do with my money.

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

nah i'm fine to rot here in hopes of ascending my life revolves around this gym and school not much point putting it down now

50% of this thread is pure cope

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself

• +1
you used the word futile incorrectly

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

wrong

also you linked no fucking studies

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

I don't wanna be chad to be honest i just want to be attractive to girls

• +1
Reactions: greywind and chosen-one
How tf will that white incel outslay fucking Austin Dunham lol. Imagine running a tinder experiment with those two

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

Best post ever

es

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

escortmaxx

dnrd
nice try, fed

seriously shit thread

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Best thread i ever saw

Reminder people here use photoshopped and filtered photos of models when rate people for example and comparing

Then they rate some candid of a person who si like 9/10 irl and say he si 4.5 pls

Most common trait of poster on this site is no social circle, no IRL experience, their experience is limited online only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and SurgeryEnjoyer
there's some people who has ascended from being treated like shit to being treated like celebs. but only by M2F tranny transformation

Shame OP is leaving before anyone actually has a chance to reply but I'll give my two cents anyways...

1. NO DEFINITION OF ASCENSION. (RE)

This doesn't have to be inherently bad. Although my definition of ascension would lie somewhere between 4 and 5, and even if I skip over anything 1-3 being considered ascensions. They could still be ascensions for those given people. Partially the reason I don't bother blackpilling most people. If someone's happy why give them a reality slap they won't bother wasting time with, and if someone achieves happiness with anything else I'm still happy for them at least. Even if I know I myself wouldn't be were I to be in their shoes.

2. PLASTIC SURGERY IS LIMITED (RE)

I agree with the first half of this but somewhat partially disagree with the latter half. I agree that people here throw around surgeries way too haphazardly. Some people will just say "bimax + impaction and CCW rotation" as a default, without realising that its only really recessed people that really benefit from it and that it makes very little to no difference on a normie face. If anything most normies would benefit far more from something like genio than full on bimax. What I slightly disagree with in the latter half is the fact that everyone is closer/further away to chad than others. Just as for some people a bit of weightloss + framemaxxing is enough to bring them to chad, for some people they're only a surgery or two away from drastically improving themselves. Sometimes being able to pinpoint what's needed the most will make all the difference. Most people can improve a decent amount from 1-3 but most people will think they need dozens upon visiting this site. For some people it can be cope, but for some people it might as very well be the key.

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK (RE)

Same as point 2, agree with the first half in that most of us don't really take into consideration how truly expensive surgeries are. But what do you mean losing results in a year or two? That's not going to happen unless you're completely relying off things like filler and filler isn't really that expensive. A lot of people can probably save up for that JFL. Things like OBO and implants aren't going to vanish within a year's time, they're more or less permanent.

4. COMPLETE IGNORANCE OF WHAT ATTRACTS WOMEN (RE)

If I had a nickel for the amount of times I heard a woman say "I don't like the typical hot man" and they show some washed up celebrity and talk about their "type" and it's just what everyone on this forum would agree to be a chad. It's complete cagefuel. Not sure what studies you're referring to or how much face shape actually matters. Looking up any given face shape will yield you results of people who look attractive in each. It'll mostly boil down to preferences at that point...

5. UNDERESTIMATION OF OTHER LOOKS FACTORS THAN FACE (RE)

Mostly a cultural thing. As much as people want to bring up race response rates, races overwhelmingly date within their own race. Slay your local slum is my best advice and if you're whining about preforming poorly because you turned yourself into a fish out of water then sorry that's either your fault or the fault of whoever came before you for dumping you into a culture that predominantly isn't your own.

6. UNDERSTIMATION OF OTHER FACTORS UNRELATED TO LOOKS (RE)

I'm not going to argue much about the fact that having money and resources will probably get you more than any chad but... the moment you lose any of that it's giga over for you. If your SMV is relying on your fame or money then your SMV is literally on life support. The moment you don't have those things you'll be thrown to the side revealing your true genetic worth.

I'm also not going to argue about the height thing. I feel you can either be tall enough or good looking enough to cancel out your problems (as long as you aren't midget tier). Both heigh and face are genetic indicators and if you have enough genetic compensation in one area to make up for the rest of you're usually good to go.

7. AUTISM (RE)

I agree ish with this one? Not being able to hide the fact you're non-NT is giga brutal. But I think the comparison here is a bit dumb. Sure the guy who's out there trying is probably going to see a little bit more action than the basement dweller but the moment that basement dweller decides he wants a taste of the outside world then he's going to completely blow that normie out of the water despite either doing the exact same thing or even less.

8 STANDARDS (RE)

Not going to lie this site has severely gaslit my perception of looks sometimes. I'll agree with you on this one without nitpicks.

9 UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS (RE)

I'll also mostly agree here. Most shots of chads are very cherry picked. There's a good chance they'd be called just "HTN" if they were to be seen in ordinary everday lighting. But I do have some nitpicks with some of these choices. Robert Pattinson is a bit older here, Tom Cruise is giga old here, now that Jordan Barrett brutally hit the wall he just always looks like that no matter the pic (he was giga photogenic just a few years ago), is that Zayn? ngl I always thought he was kinda overrated, Chico is old here, Jon's the only one here pictured in his prime and he's still obviously very good looking even in this candid screenshot.

Maybe this requires some rereading so I can polish up my points but whatever I'm too lazy to sift out and clean the gunk. These are my basic thoughts on this.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, greywind, Deleted member 14392 and 2 others

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

This is why I always say, personality is extremely important. 25-30% is looks, the rest is personality. Even Sean Opry gets cucked, which is why he admitted that personality is above all

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, chosen-one and thecel
“No one will ascend” - A thread made by a brown manlet barely pushing weak LTN who imtakes pride in fucking escorts at the age of almost 40, where people bring their kids to kindergarten.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Krakowski
Damn man I just saw this
Liked that poster he was insightful.
Actually wanted to DM you and ask about certain things @Artemis if you could please give me a Discord or something before your account is deleted to keep contact yknow? Thx to you too

Same as point 2, agree with the first half in that most of us don't really take into consideration how truly expensive surgeries are. But what do you mean losing results in a year or two? That's not going to happen unless you're completely relying off things like filler and filler isn't really that expensive. A lot of people can probably save up for that JFL. Things like OBO and implants aren't going to vanish within a year's time, they're more or less permanent.
If you are familiar with OP he relies a lot on fillers so this isn't surprising lol.
That being said the aging pill is brutal and it does take a lot of money to maintain your looks as you age. These movie stars can afford it but the average Joe can't. Even softmaxxing as you age is much more expensive than a lot of people here think.

If I had a nickel for the amount of times I heard a woman say "I don't like the typical hot man" and they show some washed up celebrity and talk about their "type" and it's just what everyone on this forum would agree to be a chad. It's complete cagefuel. Not sure what studies you're referring to
I have no idea which "studies" he's referring to, but my guess is that it's more of a harmony thing. By averageness theory it makes some sense why oval shapes might be consistently "attractive" in studies, because it's the most "average" face shape. While anything else has potential to be striking OR uncanny. So if in one hypothetical study, we were to present foids with images of random men who have different face shapes, "oval" people will get a better average score simply because it's less likely to look uncanny with the most average face shape(oval), while anything else is defined precisely because it has something that "sticks out" whether it's bizygo, bigonial, bitemporal, etc... increasing chances of looking "uncanny" rather than "striking", and most people are not striking.
or how much face shape actually matters.
Looking up any given face shape will yield you results of people who look attractive in each. It'll mostly boil down to preferences at that point...
Why wouldn't "face shape" matters? Face shape is literally defined by your features so that's like saying your features don't matter
All these face shapes are just generalized buzzwords for how your bizygo, bitemporal, bigonial, facial height etc... relate to each other. And obviously all of that matters.
The problem with oval face shape is that it tends to lack in strikingness/angularity/dimorphism compared to diamond and squared face shapes, as it is literally defined by a "round" oval face shape that is created when neither of your bizygo/bitemporal/bigonial particularly "stick out". Hence from a PSL point of view, it's generally(obviously it's more nuanced and there are exceptions) not ideal compared to diamond (high bizygo) or square (high bigonial)

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 39140 and WanderingBurro

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

1. Getting a girlfriend
  2. Losing virginity
  3. Becoming a "slayer"

3. YOU ARE POOR AS FUCK

View attachment 2402204

534830.jpg

7. AUTISM

This guy:

Or this guy:
images

8. STANDARDS

asian-woman.jpg

FbL9RPpaUAABM8o.jpg

hq720.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

... EPILOGUE ...

hes-not-ugly-to-her.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

big-eyes-blinking.gif

Best post ever mirin so hard

Even chad has reached his limit. Its over

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Shame OP is leaving before anyone actually has a chance to reply but I'll give my two cents anyways...

1. NO DEFINITION OF ASCENSION. (RE)

This doesn't have to be inherently bad. Although my definition of ascension would lie somewhere between 4 and 5, and even if I skip over anything 1-3 being considered ascensions. They could still be ascensions for those given people. Partially the reason I don't bother blackpilling most people. If someone's happy why give them a reality slap they won't bother wasting time with, and if someone achieves happiness with anything else I'm still happy for them at least. Even if I know I myself wouldn't be were I to be in their shoes.

2. PLASTIC SURGERY IS LIMITED (RE)

I agree with the first half of this but somewhat partially disagree with the latter half. I agree that people here throw around surgeries way too haphazardly. Some people will just say "bimax + impaction and CCW rotation" as a default, without realising that its only really recessed people that really benefit from it and that it makes very little to no difference on a normie face. If anything most normies would benefit far more from something like genio than full on bimax. What I slightly disagree with in the latter half is the fact that everyone is closer/further away to chad than others. Just as for some people a bit of weightloss + framemaxxing is enough to bring them to chad, for some people they're only a surgery or two away from drastically improving themselves. Sometimes being able to pinpoint what's needed the most will make all the difference. Most people can improve a decent amount from 1-3 but most people will think they need dozens upon visiting this site. For some people it can be cope, but for some people it might as very well be the key.

If I had a nickel for the amount of times I heard a woman say "I don't like the typical hot man" and they show some washed up celebrity and talk about their "type" and it's just what everyone on this forum would agree to be a chad. It's complete cagefuel. Not sure what studies you're referring to or how much face shape actually matters. Looking up any given face shape will yield you results of people who look attractive in each. It'll mostly boil down to preferences at that point...

5. UNDERESTIMATION OF OTHER LOOKS FACTORS THAN FACE (RE)

Mostly a cultural thing. As much as people want to bring up race response rates, races overwhelmingly date within their own race. Slay your local slum is my best advice and if you're whining about preforming poorly because you turned yourself into a fish out of water then sorry that's either your fault or the fault of whoever came before you for dumping you into a culture that predominantly isn't your own.

6. UNDERSTIMATION OF OTHER FACTORS UNRELATED TO LOOKS (RE)

I'm not going to argue much about the fact that having money and resources will probably get you more than any chad but... the moment you lose any of that it's giga over for you. If your SMV is relying on your fame or money then your SMV is literally on life support. The moment you don't have those things you'll be thrown to the side revealing your true genetic worth.

I'm also not going to argue about the height thing. I feel you can either be tall enough or good looking enough to cancel out your problems (as long as you aren't midget tier). Both heigh and face are genetic indicators and if you have enough genetic compensation in one area to make up for the rest of you're usually good to go.

7. AUTISM (RE)

I agree ish with this one? Not being able to hide the fact you're non-NT is giga brutal. But I think the comparison here is a bit dumb. Sure the guy who's out there trying is probably going to see a little bit more action than the basement dweller but the moment that basement dweller decides he wants a taste of the outside world then he's going to completely blow that normie out of the water despite either doing the exact same thing or even less.

8 STANDARDS (RE)

Not going to lie this site has severely gaslit my perception of looks sometimes. I'll agree with you on this one without nitpicks.

9 UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS (RE)

I'll also mostly agree here. Most shots of chads are very cherry picked. There's a good chance they'd be called just "HTN" if they were to be seen in ordinary everday lighting. But I do have some nitpicks with some of these choices. Robert Pattinson is a bit older here, Tom Cruise is giga old here, now that Jordan Barrett brutally hit the wall he just always looks like that no matter the pic (he was giga photogenic just a few years ago), is that Zayn? ngl I always thought he was kinda overrated, Chico is old here, Jon's the only one here pictured in his prime and he's still obviously very good looking even in this candid screenshot.

Maybe this requires some rereading so I can polish up my points but whatever I'm too lazy to sift out and clean the gunk. These are my basic thoughts on this.
What should a BBCel like myself do for culture. I live in the ghetto but dont run thug game and never will because i dont want to be shot. I act white but dont fit in with whites obviously. There is no where to go. Maybe africa?

What should a BBCel like myself do for culture. I live in the ghetto but dont run thug game and never will because i dont want to be shot. I act white but dont fit in with whites obviously. There is no where to go. Maybe africa?

Going back to build up or contribute to your homeland is always a noble cause. Doesn't there exist some black suburban communities? Not sure how much of a step up those would be from the ghetto. Either way I'd try some high class maxxing so to make yourself standout from a thugmaxxed crowd. Layered clothing and clean cuts will be your pal for said aesthetic.

Layered clothing black men

Going back to build up or contribute to your homeland is always a noble cause. Doesn't there exist some black suburban communities? Not sure how much of a step up those would be from the ghetto. Either way I'd try some high class maxxing so to make yourself standout from a thugmaxxed crowd. Layered clothing and clean cuts will be your pal for said aesthetic.

View attachment 2450897
I have played around with highclass maxxing and gotten mixed results. It seemed to work well at my job in white suburb area, but not so good when I come back to my ghetto home. Ive never heard of a black suburban community, more like a few black sprinkled in. Chasing money never really interested me and I wouldnt want to be treated mediocrely for paying such high rent.

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro