Deleted member 30634

Bronze
that is a myth

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, DildoFaggins, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
thanks for providing evidence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, schizo echochamber, Ranjeet Dipshit and 7 others
Koreans are very smart on average, blackpill is mainstream there and they are lightyears ahead wrt how they want to look. They have it nailed to a t and have zero doubts about it, plus they encourage it for success instead of keeping it secret. Surgery is a status symbol there.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 20064, schizo echochamber and 2 others
Koreans are very smart on average, blackpill is mainstream there and they are lightyears ahead wrt how they want to look. They have it nailed to a t and have zero doubts about it, plus they encourage it for success instead of keeping it secret. Surgery is a status symbol there.
what are u talking about?

westerners get way more surgery.

and koreans just try to copy western hairstyles and fashion. but theyre like 100 years late lmao. whites already been on that for 100 years

whites are at the pinnacle of looksmaxxing. 30% of male dating app users in UK are on steroids

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
what are u talking about?

westerners get way more surgery.

and koreans just try to copy western hairstyles and fashion. but theyre like 100 years late lmao. whites already been on that for 100 years

whites are at the pinnacle of looksmaxxing. 30% of male dating app users in UK are on steroids

No with regards to surgeries, that is way more mainstream and accepted there. In the west you will get frowned upon most of the time if you tell people you got surgery.

What's mainstream in the west are fillers, and that's not surgery, it is retarded.
Meanwhile, koreans get osteotomies and fat grafting on a mass scale. Huge difference.

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
No with regards to surgeries, that is way more mainstream and accepted there. In the west you will get frowned upon most of the time if you tell people you got surgery.
with regards to surgery. its more mainstream in the west because westerners statistically get more surgery.

you have 0 evidence its not frowned upon there too. your just making things up cos youve never been there

What's mainstream in the west are fillers, and that's not surgery, it is retarded.
Meanwhile, koreans get osteotomies and fat grafting on a mass scale. Huge difference.
sure buddy

Yeah interesting how west and east differ in this regard, westerners get it the same frequency if not more so but hide it and claim they are natural.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
with regards to surgery. its more mainstream in the west because westerners statistically get more surgery.

you have 0 evidence its not frowned upon there too. your just making things up cos youve never been there

sure buddy

The studies count fillers as surgery. Most people who gets osteotomies in the west are for health reasons (bimax). Only mainstream surgeries are rhino and hair transplants.

Meanwhile, koreans get bimax, zygo reduction, blepharoplasty, rhino, hair transplant, fat grafting, etc and not fillers on average.

Big difference son

The studies count fillers as surgery. Most people who gets osteotomies in the west are for health reasons (bimax). Only mainstream surgeries are rhino and hair transplants.

Meanwhile, koreans get bimax, zygo reduction, blepharoplasty, rhino, hair transplant, fat grafting, etc and not fillers on average.

Big difference son
youve never been there and your just making shit up. korea is behind westerners in looksmaxxing

youve never been there and your just making shit up. korea is behind westerners in looksmaxxing

Tell me you haven't browsed korean surgery website/blogs without telling me.

Look I've been searching a lot, cuz I need three surgeries that are mainstream in Korea (temporalis muscle reduction, cheekbone shaving, augmentation rhino with alar trim), and surgeons there call low set zygos a "peasant" feature, or the hanging ala of the nose "something that resembles the ears of a pig"...and is normal there to be like that wrt to looks.

Jfl at finding comments like those by surgeons in the west, most of them will tell you they only do functional surgeries and direct you to a psychologist if you don't agree with them. Blackpilled surgeons are the exception, not the norm in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and schizo echochamber
Tell me you haven't browsed korean surgery website/blogs without telling me.
im the only one here who has https://looksmax.org/threads/infiltrating-a-korean-incel-forum-live.542029/

Look I've been searching a lot, cuz I need three surgeries that are mainstream in Korea (temporalis muscle reduction, cheekbone shaving, augmentation rhino with alar trim), and surgeons there call low set zygos a "peasant" feature, or the hanging ala of the nose "something that resembles the ears of a pig"...and is normal there to be like that wrt to looks.
yeah maybe they get them specific surgeries more cos theyre the most common failos there. however overall westerners get more surgeries

reality check: westerners are more advanced in looksmaxxing. we are 100 years ahead. koreans only just figured out nice haircuts lol

im the only one here who has https://looksmax.org/threads/infiltrating-a-korean-incel-forum-live.542029/

yeah maybe they get them specific surgeries more cos theyre the most common failos there. however overall westerners get more surgeries

reality check: westerners are more advanced in looksmaxxing. we are 100 years ahead. koreans only just figured out nice haircuts lol

Gotta admit I laughed quite a bit with that thread. They are based and admit that top tier white people are the pinnacle of looks, that's smart by them. One said "that's why asia is obsessed with surgery and luxury goods", so that's a point for me, whenever you like it or not pal. They are aware of the looks discrepancy and get tons of surgeries, which doesn't mean that they look better at the end, just that they have high self awareness on average.

Gotta admit I laughed quite a bit with that thread. They are based and admit that top tier white people are the pinnacle of looks, that's smart by them. One said "that's why asia is obsessed with surgery and luxury goods", so that's a point for me, whenever you like it or not pal. They are aware of the looks discrepancy and get tons of surgeries, which doesn't mean that they look better at the end, just that they have high self awareness on average.
but statistically westerners get more surgery and koreans copy western peoples haircuts & fashion lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859