Asian women have a fetish for ugly white guys

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I’m not even kidding innit if ur an ugly subpar white dude

The most horny loving couples I see is a avarage cute Asian with some big nosed oofy doofy white dude

U just have to be tall, white and at least a 4/10

Asian girls even the ones in the west will love u

Every time I see an Asian girl obcessed with a guy and I’m talking about licking his sweat level oncession it’s always some subpar white dude who’s tall

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 33136 and 15 others

you dont even have to be tall. ive slayed 3 korean/chinese girls in uk at 5ft4.

but yea if i was taller id fuck 10x more and theyd be more obsessed with me

they love white facial features and skin colour and dick size mainly , and height ofc

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Mewton, poopoohead and 7 others

they love white facial features and skin colour and dick size mainly , and height ofc
5’4 that’s short asf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Jamaldickjavontus, skeet and 3 others
My honest reaction:

Panel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bloomercel and Deleted member 21297
Yes, asian women really like white men.

The only problem is that your kid would likely turn out to be a mixed race truecel.

But asian women are more feminine, lose their virginity in 20s, and have generally lower body counts because culture in Asia is very different, I am starting to like them more and more.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 28541 and 5 others
i dont see the appeal to asian women. if theyre white asian and have a good face then yes but 99% of ALL asian girls dont have sex appeal, thats how i see it at least

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, 📎♿️⚙️, NumbThePain and 4 others
@URL code please educate everyone in this thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 26859

You're 5'3.5

What if youre a white chad, will you be the second coming of jesus to them?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, D1390pilled and Iasacrko
What if youre a white chad, will you be the second coming of jesus to them?
That’s the part idk since all the Asian girls I see seem to go out of their way for the goofy looking white guys

And the tension of hornieness in these relationships is so high Yk it’s not a dead bedroom betabux one

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and GuyFromSingapore
That’s the part idk since all the Asian girls I see seem to go out of their way for the goofy looking white guys

And the tension of hornieness in these relationships is so high Yk it’s not a dead bedroom betabux one
Connor Murphy.

This seems to be a trend with white stacies aswell. Go for some mediocre guy. Do chads actually dont fuck jfl?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, autistic_tendencies, bwrauycnee and 2 others
I saw many AFAW couples here as well as AMWF (these tended to be younger) and WMAF (these tended to be older)

i know an asian girl that got dumped by her asian boyfriend (she was an asexual bitch) and went abroad to get some white ed sheeran looking manlet to get her pregnant (he did) so she could get a visa

chinese girls will literally date 78 year old white men and see no problem with it. ive seen this multiple times in nyc. its not an accomplishment, to them they literally are proud to prostitute themselves out for gain. they quite literally are the world's biggest whores (but in the literal sense of the definition, they're literal prostitutes)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, bloomercel and bwrauycnee
This seems to be a trend with white stacies aswell. Go for some mediocre guy. Do chads actually dont fuck jfl?
basically all girls care about is that ur tall and white.

like that Peter Davidson guy who cucked kanye , dated kim K, ariana grande, and everyone

everyone says what do all these stacies see in this ugly guy?

reality check: hes top 1% height and white. thats is a top 0.0000001% man.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, bigchunguslover, autistic_tendencies and 2 others

like that Peter Davidson guy who cucked kanye , dated kim K, ariana grande, and everyone

ive been all across asia and white guys here basically when they get a girl, hand over cash for her

in korea i saw more short korean manlet dorks with blonde bimbos than the inverse.

and when there's wmaf its some awkward looking people who look like they dont have sex

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

Billy Gardell Reaction GIF by CBS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 26859
ive been all across asia and white guys here basically when they get a girl, hand over cash for her

in korea i saw more short korean manlet dorks with blonde bimbos than the inverse.
JFL I SAW THIS TOO
AND THE BLONDE GIRLS WERE OFTEN SLAVIC

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and bwrauycnee
JFL I SAW THIS TOO
AND THE BLONDE GIRLS WERE OFTEN SLAVIC
no they looked american. i can tell, they seem to have more robust curvaceous bodies. that's what i see. when asian guys get a white or black girl shes usually like 10x hotter than normal white or black girls. and the chinese / korean guy is never Chad, he's like the 5'7" brick head guy with glasses

when asian girls get with white guys the guy looks like hes dying on the inside tbh

• +1
no they looked american. i can tell, they seem to have more robust curvaceous bodies. that's what i see. when asian guys get a white or black girl shes usually like 10x hotter than normal white or black girls. and the chinese / korean guy is never Chad, he's like the 5'7" brick head guy with glasses

when asian girls get with white guys the guy looks like hes dying on the inside tbh
I actually saw some GL white guys with asian women on holiday.

90% of the WMAF couples i see in asia are some leering white guy and an asain girl covered head to toe in desexualized clothes like long pants, long shirts, trying to cover herself up

90% of the WMAF couples i see in asia are some leering white guy and an asain girl covered head to toe in desexualized clothes like long pants, long shirts, trying to cover herself up
those are the more unattractive or older couples. And I like modest clothes on women.

you realize you come off as bitter right. this is why WMAF elliot rodger hated asian guys and white women, probably his bitter ass father

overwhelming majority of international marriage in korea and china is asian men with foreign women, and the other 10% is korean girls with korean american men
projecting. ur mad that ur women are betraying you for white men on a mass scale

yeah korea and china men betabuxx dark south east asian farmer girls cos their women wont fuck them

while korea and chinese women date white men for bwc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and the BULL
@URL code you are not the JBW king. This guy is. Just look at these threads and level of deep thinking he has done. He has dethroned you.. even yall niggas have to admit this man is dedicated @
yes what can u expect while im short, ugly, autistic. my only saviour is race so i dedicated my life to discovering how to maximise my race in dating

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, the BULL and Jason Voorhees
projecting. ur mad that ur women are betraying you for white men on a mass scale

yeah korea and china men betabuxx dark south east asian farmer girls cos their women wont fuck them

while korea and chinese women date white men for bwc
yeah but you dont seem very happy, you seem very hostile to asian men despite claiming being happy. hope u get a girl pregnant and have a little ER of your own

youre unhappy because

1) this is a LARP

2) whatever asian girl you manage to get makes u pay or makes u miserable and isnt as fulfilling as white girl

3) you wish u could get white girls

sad, many such cases

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bloomercel, the BULL and 1 other person
@Preston why do no mods ban that gnome for "race-baiting"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, the BULL and Jason Voorhees
i know an asian girl that got dumped by her asian boyfriend (she was an asexual bitch) and went abroad to get some white ed sheeran looking manlet to get her pregnant (he did) so she could get a visa

chinese girls will literally date 78 year old white men and see no problem with it. ive seen this multiple times in nyc. its not an accomplishment, to them they literally are proud to prostitute themselves out for gain. they quite literally are the world's biggest whores (but in the literal sense of the definition, they're literal prostitutes)
It's just blackpill.

They just like white genes more than their own and they also want to take bigger dick which all foids prefer anyway.

I mean, it's not anyone's fault that asian diets are low in protein so their men are undeveloped and low t and small dick most importantly.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 26859
yeah but you dont seem very happy, you seem very hostile to asian men despite claiming being happy. hope u get a girl pregnant and have a little ER of your own
already have

It's just blackpill.

They just like white genes more than their own and they also want to take bigger dick which all foids prefer anyway.

I mean, it's not anyone's fault that asian diets are low in protein so their men are undeveloped and low t and small dick most importantly.
blackpill is that asian girls are a cope which is why wmafcels cant shut up about it

what kind of happy faggot spends all his time trying to debunk AMWF while pushing WMAF lol

no wonder ER went ER with parents like that. this isnt something original at all, this seems unique to WMAFcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, bloomercel and the BULL
@Preston why do no mods ban that gnome for "race-baiting"?
When warning for racebait the mods are looking for mostly severe infractions. 90% of this site would be banned if we enforced that rule with strictness and more rigidness. I doubt he says these things irl tho. He is behind a computer screen and won't face any consequences for his actions so he can say whatever he wants. If he said shit like this irl even god cant save him from the liberals and ethnic mobs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Acne Victim, the BULL and 1 other person
See any Chad or Changs? What’s your evaluation on the sex appeal of Korean men?

When warning for racebait the mods are looking for mostly severe infractions. 90% of this site would be banned if we enforced that rule with strictness and more rigidness. I doubt he says these things irl tho. He is behind a computer screen and won't face any consequences for his actions so he can say whatever he wants. If he said shit like this irl even god cant save him from the liberals and ethnic mobs.
He's doing more harm by posting these bogus, outdated stats. It only creates a division between pinkoid subhumans and deathniKS. Idk what he is trying to achieve. He should be banned for gaslighting tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
already have

its a miracle that hapa males dont go around blowing WMAF couples away, if theyre anything like u. id be careful

the fact that there arent hapa death squads going around killing WMAF proves that what u WMAFcels say isn't true cause there's no way youd be able to get away with this

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I only care about white women.Im not attracted to dark hair.i'd give 1 billion ethnic women to whites for one brown haired green eyed gigastacey.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan and bloomercel
all i do is post studies

im not the one whos racist.

the real racist ones are the millions of women in these dating app studies.

they would only be mad at me for exposing their own racist actions

women are pragmatists disguised as romantics, the inverse is true for men. asian women are the most pragmatic hence they don't care want you look like, they just want the dna for your white features, height, etc. they understand genetic recombination is a lottery so it doesn't really matter as long as there isn't any obvious deformities and genetic diseases.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Iasacrko
women are pragmatists disguised as romantics, the inverse is true for men. asian women are the most pragmatic hence they don't care want you look like, they just want the dna for your white features, height, etc. they understand genetic recombination is a lottery so it doesn't really matter as long as there isn't any obvious deformities and genetic diseases.
coping

asian women DO care what you look like

HENCE why they only date the most attractive men , white men

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
When you say white guys, are you referring to Germanic aryan type or Mediterranean dark eyes & hair type

Asian women aren’t even human to white guys. Just a breathing sex doll , but they have taken many white brahs out of inceldom

• +1
coping

asian women DO care what you look like

HENCE why they only date the most attractive men , white men
except they wouldnt pick a literal manlet borderline midget autist who is shorter than 70% of chinese men when they could get a decent (not even chad) white man

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah except colonialism has been around for 100s of years and while latin america was nearly wiped out of its indigenous people, natives are wiped out, asia is still 99.9999999999% full Asian despite genocide and sex slavery and rape being legal for 500 years of colonialism.

cope more. even the native mayans are sitll around cause they look asian and mayan women didnt wanna fuck white men. same with the navajo (largest remaining tribe and also the most asian looking)

• +1
Asian women aren’t even human to white guys. Just a breathing sex doll , but they have taken many white brahs out of inceldom
didnt the guy in ur avi date an ugly asian girl for a while lmao

• +1
Last edited:
Keep coping noodlewhores are just using these ugly white guys for money and a greencard.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Not really. If that were the case, they’d whore out for Chads. But it’s not too easy to get a ONS with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back