Aspiring pro bodybuilder a little perspective for you guys / Asking your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Opinions on sr9009 and niacin? Are they good to take on 71kg at 1.90m?

not only in my gym but even on other gyms around the area
How is that possible? Shouldn't you ethnics be ripped af from the hard life?

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Slayerino
Nice bro, any training tips for someone who's tall and skinny as well? I am not planning to do roids though, maybe after I'm 30 and my natural T production goes to shit

Yes brother ! Just know that I know where you're coming from, I went from 1m68/45kg/13yo to 1m88/85kg/19yo natty. It was tough as fuck because I'm really not made to be a bodybuilder but most of it was learning. I'm confident that I could do the same progress in less than two years. If you're just like me and you have a really hard time taking any kind of weight (I was eating upto 3800 kcal natty to get to 85kg) I would advise you to buy a lot of whole milk, a lot of whey protein and a lot of powdered oats.

What I would do is get a big bottle of 1.5L and put in :

• 1L skim milk
    • 35g proteins
    • 45g carbs
    • 0g fat
    • 330kcal
  • 100g whey
    • 80g proteins
    • 5g carbs
    • 5g fat
    • 400kcal
  • 100g powdered oat
    • 15g proteins
    • 70g carbs
    • 10g fat
    • 420kcal
  • Total
    • 130g proteins
    • 120g carbs
    • 15g fat
    • 1150kcal
That would make me 1150kcal of HIGH QUALITY nutrients and it was easily drinkable during the day or in a single sitting in a few minutes to replace a meal (never skip a meal if you have trouble to gain weight). Even today, to get to my 5000 kcal to bulk, I get approximately 1/3 of my nutrients in liquid state. To people who will tell you it's suboptimal, or powder isn't real food, IT'S FCKING BULLSHT.
Food is food, being mixed or powdered doesn't change a single shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Slayerino, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Wow ! I love it ! Thank you for the morph, gives hope ! If you ever have a question about the gym, roiding or anything, just ask, I would more than happily answer !

Thanks again brother.
I appreciate it bro. Will PM you

• +1
Reactions: ProfessionalGymcel
Opinions on sr9009 and niacin? Are they good to take on 71kg at 1.90m?

Didn't know what was sr9009 but I see it's SARMS. Well, just know that SARMS are really new substances and haven't been studied or even used for a few years. We don't have any feedback on them and a few of them might be really toxic like we've seen with Andarine S4 which is supposed to be carcinogenic. If you want to be more muscular, you're better taking plain testosterone which costs less than 1€ a fcking gram if you buy it in raw powder. :lul:

About niacin, well it's a great supplement to make sure your HDL, LDL and triglycerides are in check. The flush is kinda annoying but you get used to it.

How is that possible? Shouldn't you ethnics be ripped af from the hard life?
Nah there is difference between slums of India and normal villages of india

After which I would obviously perform a bimax with genioplasty obviously. I suffer from sleep apnea anyway so it's not all cosmetic.

C'est remboursable en france par la secu et mutuelle

Didn't know what was sr9009 but I see it's SARMS. Well, just know that SARMS are really new substances and haven't been studied or even used for a few years. We don't have any feedback on them and a few of them might be really toxic like we've seen with Andarine S4 which is supposed to be carcinogenic. If you want to be more muscular, you're better taking plain testosterone which costs less than 1€ a fcking gram if you buy it in raw powder. :lul:
View attachment 584200
About niacin, well it's a great supplement to make sure your HDL, LDL and triglycerides are in check. The flush is kinda annoying but you get used to it.
No, SR9009 is NOT a sarm, which is why I'm interested in it. I don't want to use sarms since they're not researched but I don't want to roid either since it's likely I'm prone to baldness. Most males past 30 in both my parents' families are norwooding hard, except one uncle who is 60 and has a head full of hair.

C'est remboursable en france par la secu et mutuelle

Certes mais je veux pouvoir choisir les traitements que je vais subir (notamment MSE+MSDO) et également choisir qui va m'opérer. J'ai déjà eu assez de problèmes avec les médecins pour ne pas avoir envie de me faire opérer par n'importe qui.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
Looks ethnic
[automerge]1597335809[/automerge]
Looks ethnic

Your face is very narrow, and looks sunken. Bad collagen, and no bone support. A lot of empty fat pads are visible. You look around 30+.
You will need a couple of surgeries to ascend.
I cant believe you ever got laid by something else than landwhales.

The roids killing his collagen. Looks like he has the skin of a dead man.

No, SR9009 is NOT a sarm, which is why I'm interested in it. I don't want to use sarms since they're not researched but I don't want to roid either since it's likely I'm prone to baldness. Most males past 30 in both my parents' families are norwooding hard, except one uncle who is 60 and has a head full of hair.

I see, well tbh if it was really really powerful, we would hear about it in high level bodybuilding which isn't the case. You can try it but I would advise you against it. What you can do is try to limit hair loss to the max with a stack like minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo and watch what the damages are to your scalp. If you've lost too much hair, just do a hair transplant, then you will have permanent hair which is insensitive to androgens in front of the scalp and you will be able to blast all you want.

Yes brother ! Just know that I know where you're coming from, I went from 1m68/45kg/13yo to 1m88/85kg/19yo natty. It was tough as fuck because I'm really not made to be a bodybuilder but most of it was learning. I'm confident that I could do the same progress in less than two years. If you're just like me and you have a really hard time taking any kind of weight (I was eating upto 3800 kcal natty to get to 85kg) I would advise you to buy a lot of whole milk, a lot of whey protein and a lot of powdered oats.

What I would do is get a big bottle of 1.5L and put in :

• 1L skim milk
    • 35g proteins
    • 45g carbs
    • 0g fat
    • 330kcal
  • 100g whey
    • 80g proteins
    • 5g carbs
    • 5g fat
    • 400kcal
  • 100g powdered oat
    • 15g proteins
    • 70g carbs
    • 10g fat
    • 420kcal
  • Total
    • 130g proteins
    • 120g carbs
    • 15g fat
    • 1150kcal
That would make me 1150kcal of HIGH QUALITY nutrients and it was easily drinkable during the day or in a single sitting in a few minutes to replace a meal (never skip a meal if you have trouble to gain weight). Even today, to get to my 5000 kcal to bulk, I get approximately 1/3 of my nutrients in liquid state. To people who will tell you it's suboptimal, or powder isn't real food, IT'S FCKING BULLSHT.
Food is food, being mixed or powdered doesn't change a single shit.

View attachment 584127View attachment 584137
Thanks a bunch, really :love:
The only thing that's stopping me from bulking is my acne, really, I tried to bulk some months ago and it got really worse, so I'll have to wait till I grow out of it.
Instead I did a body recomp and I managed to get to 83 kg at 12% bf while still getting stronger (newbie gains are a bless), but honestly I can't wait to do a proper lean bulk and fill out my frame. If you are 6'3" or above you need at least some muscles like you need oxygen to be honest

• +1
Thanks a bunch, really :love:
The only thing that's stopping me from bulking is my acne, really, I tried to bulk some months ago and it got really worse, so I'll have to wait till I grow out of it.
Instead I did a body recomp and I managed to get to 83 kg at 12% bf while still getting stronger (newbie gains are a bless), but honestly I can't wait to do a proper lean bulk and fill out my frame. If you are 6'3" or above you need at least some muscles like you need oxygen to be honest

I had some problems with acne, then I did a cycle of Accutane at 120mg/day during 4 months and never had a pimple since. Not on any kind of roids and not even if I don't manage my estrogens. Accutane basically annihilated any kind of acne.
I didn't have side effects except dry lips and dry eyes but some people have some more serious effects so you might want to look into it but be cautious.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Tretinoin, vitamin c serum, at least 8 h/day of sleep, red light therapy, and more. Many skin care threads in this forum, look them up
I had some problems with acne, then I did a cycle of Accutane at 120mg/day during 4 months and never had a pimple since. Not on any kind of roids and not even if I don't manage my estrogens. Accutane basically annihilated any kind of acne.
I didn't have side effects except dry lips and dry eyes but some people have some more serious effects so you might want to look into it but be cautious.

Already taking Vitamine CE 20% and Retin A 0.05%, eating 10g collagen a day. I will continue and will see I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
I'm planning to go on a low-dose accutane course during this winter if it doesn't go away till then
Already taking Vitamine CE 20% and Retin A 0.05%, eating 10g collagen a day. I will continue and will see I guess.
How long have you been using tretinoin tbh? It takes some time to work

Lmao this forum has gotten soft from when I started lurking here 6 months ago, this post with those pics would have been brutally roasted then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IhateDentists, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
You have no chin. And your hairline is receding. In 2 or 3 years it will be over for you. I am natural and i have a better physique than you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 5393, bruh3610 and 3 others
Your body is good it’s nowhere near ifbb pro and never will be.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and forwardgrowth
my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces (I'm talking Sean O Pry good looking) who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, 5.5psl, fogdart and 7 others
View attachment 584200
Where to buy test E? If it’s so cheap I see no qualms in just going on it for the rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7753
Where to buy test E? If it’s so cheap I see no qualms in just going on it for the rest of my life

Well, everywhere really, it's not like coke or heroin where you have to go on the darkweb, you can buy this on the clear web, order the raw powder then follow a steroid recipe which is as easy as highschool chemistry classes and there you have it.

Can confirm to a slight degree; women follow me around gym every time I go, I've gotten snapchat but can never take them out due to having gf, but I've noticed this increased when I did my cycle, I went from like 181cm, 68kg (was 72kg before cycle, I'm very demotivated constantly, so I deviate a lot) to 183cm (+ wider clavicles), 79kg. I got a heap of comments about my body, but not raw sex appeal wise. I think body is the biggest cope, but there's no denying it increases SMV - a David Laid body with O'Pry's face would mog normal O'Pry; water. But it isn't an astronomical difference. FRAME is way more important.
How tf did you grow your clavicles?

i think your shoulders aren't wide enough or ur waist is too wide for pro body building but u did achieve what 99% couldn't. mog normie and focus on ur face now

i think your shoulders aren't wide enough or ur waist is too wide for pro body building but u did achieve what 99% couldn't. mog normie and focus on ur face now

My physique is made for classic physique I have a narrow waist and wide shoulders.

Almost anyone could be a pro bodybuilder if he took enough drugs, trained hard enough and dieted correctly. Now, I will never be a top pro but I can earn my pro card, that I am sure. :)

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
Tbh didn read. Nice cope framecell

• +1
My physique is made for classic physique I have a narrow waist and wide shoulders.

View attachment 584491

Almost anyone could be a pro bodybuilder if he took enough drugs, trained hard enough and dieted correctly. Now, I will never be a top pro but I can earn my pro card, that I am sure. :)
mods gtfih

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Tbh didn read. Nice cope framecell

I'm always impressed by the amount of negativity you can find on incel forums. 😁
I'm all about positivity and helping people but telling you what my experience was and I'm spending some precious time here and there is at least 1/3 of you guys who are here only to insult other people and make for of other people while being 100% anonymous just to make yourself feel better.
Honestly, and I say that without any patronizing tone, I wish you guys to find your real purpose in life and find happiness. 😊

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, william, ASR and 4 others
there is no gym for your face

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
legit thread son, wish you success and yes, BSSO and genioplasty for your jaw and you're legit done

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ProfessionalGymcel and Blackgymmax
I'm always impressed by the amount of negativity you can find on incel forums. 😁
I'm all about positivity and helping people but telling you what my experience was and I'm spending some precious time here and there is at least 1/3 of you guys who are here only to insult other people and make for of other people while being 100% anonymous just to make yourself feel better.
Honestly, and I say that without any patronizing tone, I wish you guys to find your real purpose in life and find happiness. 😊
A claim that someone with your face is mogging top 0.0001% face guys with the same height irl is ridiculous and thinking you have even half the dimorphism they do. Just don't make such ridiculous claims without proof bro. Tinder experiments prove that you'd get jack shit

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Im skinny fat and have a better jaw than you. It's a wrap bro, call it a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and ProfessionalGymcel
A claim that someone with your face is mogging top 0.0001% face guys with the same height irl is ridiculous and thinking you have even half the dimorphism they do. Just don't make such ridiculous claims without proof bro. Tinder experiments prove that you'd get jack shit

Lol, you're still here hating on me ? Go back to the cotton fields already and do something productive with your life omg.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: william, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person

Mirin on your jaw. :sneaky: 😁

Aspiring pro bodybuilder here. 1m88 for 102kg at 10% already roided obviously but I want to make my way to 115kg/8% and become an IFBB Pro League Classic Physique. Look for Calum Von Moger/Chris Bumstead to see what it looks like.
Just a little perspective from someone who actually knows what it's like to be really muscular and what it was like to be really skinny (I've started at 45kg for 1m68 at 13 y/o and everyone used to think I was a girl because I had my hair long until 16).
In my experience going to nightclubs (I've been at the very least one hundred times in my life), I've seen guys my height with model tier faces (I'm talking Sean O Pry good looking) who couldn't compete with me. Girls tend to gravitate around me as I'm almost always the tallest guy and obviously the largest guy, even among bouncers. In France, where I live, people use roids even less so I'm almost in my own league. Only seen one obvious other roid user in the hundred of nights out I've went to.
Agreed that I'm far from ugly but just know that when you have 30 to 40kg of muscle on every male in the room, that you're lean and veiny as fck, there is this raw agression/domination that can compensate for a lot of your failos and which is MUCH MORE remarkable than a few milimeters on your face.
No offense to any male models but you would put them at my side, they would look ridiculous frame wise as they would look so small.
In my experience, I've been up to 102kg 10%bf, and I've still not seen one diminishing return, the bigger I get the better. Obviously we're on a blackpilled forum here, but it's always good to remember to look at what girls are doing and not what they're saying. I've litteraly had one girl asking me to get out of the nightclub and go to her appartement, but I refused her because it was still early and I knew I could do so much better than her just to hear her a few minutes later talking to one of my friend "The muscular guy right here, I don't like him at all, he's toooooo muscular." Talk about protecting your ego lmfao.

My advice to anyone reading this is : go to the gym and roid your way to height +10/15kg at 10%, that's the time you'll be really freaky, you will obtain immediate respect from other guys who will go to you asking for advices and present you to their female friends. Their female friends which will be impressed as hell if you flash your abs or contract your biceps and will want to touch you everywhere and from there, it's hard not to fuck. And know that's NOT that bad for health, I'm actually cruising as opposed to blasting and I'm keeping the physique that you can see on 200mg Test E/week and 2IU GH/day. I've been on much higher doses to build this physique but maintaining is easy as fck and not that bad for health.

Anyway, here was my experience as a somewhat attractive muscular boyo. The thing is I'm never satisfied of what I'm doing and I'm always striving for better. I think my biggest halos are obviously my height, my body, my beard which is almost perfect, no hair loss from steroids, and my zygomatic arches. They are so high and defined as long as I stay under 10%, they give me great hollow cheeks.
My biggest failos are MY FCKING LOWER JAW AND CHIN, know that I'm always jutting everywhere I go, the only image In which I'm not jutting is the last one which makes me go from high tier normie to fucking subhuman. I definitely need BSSO and genio as soon as possible.

Here are the surgeries I plan to do :
-MSE + MSDO with Andreischev
-Clavicle Lenghtening with Leif Rodgers to get really freaky
-Bimax + Genio with ???
-Lingual Braces with a French Orthodontist
-Rhino probably to get rid of that little bump with Suleyman
-Maybe Taban to improve my eye area

What do you guys think ? What surgeries do you think I would need to ascend to Chad statut ? I feel like I have a good base for it. And what about my mid face ? Thank for you opinions. If you have questions on the bodybuilder life, feel free to ask, I love talking about this sht.

View attachment 583464View attachment 583465View attachment 583466View attachment 583467View attachment 583468View attachment 583485View attachment 583469View attachment 583470View attachment 583472View attachment 583473
If you are gonna come to Turkey for rhinoplasty, you might as well get an orbital decompression here. It cost like 4.5k$

Lol, you're still here hating on me ? Go back to the cotton fields already and do something productive with your life omg.
No one's hating. Even in your other thread everyone laughed at you for comparing yourself to male models lol. We know gymcelling helps dudes alot but the gap between a MM and a roid maxxer is still unbelievably massive.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Brootal RTTB pill