Asymmetrical Eyes And Bumpy Skin

M

MJonhots

Iron
So i wanted to know if i have a lazy eye or just asymmetrical eyelids. What can i do to fix this for some reason also my right eye looks darker than my left eye idk why any tips would be appreciated. On the 2nd pic u can see my skin has like many bumps, what products should i start using for improvement.
IMG 5097
IMG 5094

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
How old r u

Sweet little nigger kid 😍😍😳

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Osaker, bradpittshairline, MedCel23 and 2 others
I’m 16 but like i’m just hitting puberty like this year 😭
idk if u should be taking anything for ur skin besides retinol. your sclera are either yellow due to poor diet or a condition. your eyes look fine, don't worry about them, just try to get that yellow back to white

idk if u should be taking anything for ur skin besides retinol. your sclera are either yellow due to poor diet or a condition. your eyes look fine, don't worry about them, just try to get that yellow back to white
do you know any ways like naturally or what to start eating

So i wanted to know if i have a lazy eye or just asymmetrical eyelids. What can i do to fix this for some reason also my right eye looks darker than my left eye idk why any tips would be appreciated. On the 2nd pic u can see my skin has like many bumps, what products should i start using for improvement.
View attachment 2498968View attachment 2498969
why is your sclera yellow

Just make sure you're eating enough protein, getting at least 8 hours of sleep every night, mew as much as you can, and pray puberty will ascend you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 37815 and onlyhereforheight
Yo fam did the ems work
what’s ems? And i started taking b complex vitamins and it’s helping. I’ve been drinking like 2l water per day 3-4 sometimes is too much and it’s starting to change now

View attachment 2498968View attachment 2498969
Niggas eye got stun by bee

what’s ems? And i started taking b complex vitamins and it’s helping. I’ve been drinking like 2l water per day 3-4 sometimes is too much and it’s starting to change now
You willing to buy and try it if I tell you? It’s a obscure method for face lifting tbh are you willing to buy and do it? Supposedly fixes canthal tilt eye shape erc

You willing to buy and try it if I tell you? It’s an obscure method for face lifting tbh are you willing to buy and do it? Supposedly fixes canthal tilt eye shape erc
Depends if it’s too expensive and if it’s surgical i’m 16 so i can’t do surgery and it’s like 500$ obviously i can’t but other then that i defo can try it

Depends if it’s too expensive and if it’s surgical i’m 16 so i can’t do surgery and it’s like 500$ obviously i can’t but other then that i defo can try it

Make a thread about it and tag me if you do it

Last edited: