At 33yo i can safely say nothing will ever be possible

_MVP_

_MVP_

Infinitly smarter 2morrow effortles future takeova
If it was possible to say make Money or get Sex or do crime i would have succeeded a Long time ago, as i tried very hard for Over a decade.

Such Is Life, such Is the system. A pure scam.

Just give Up, do nothing, lay down and rot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, TheBrownOne, wollet2 and 5 others
If it was possible to say make Money or get Sex or do crime i would have succeeded a Long time ago, as i tried very hard for Over a decade.

33yo​

Only shady people win at life.

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, LooksThinker and chosen-one

You just never were supposed to win in life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
If it was possible to say make Money or get Sex or do crime i would have succeeded a Long time ago
Ah ha I respect you a lot MVP but I hate to be the news bearer for this….for all dat shi you mentioned above you gotta be atleast 90 IQ brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Ah ha I respect you a lot MVP but I hate to be the news bearer for this….for all dat shi you mentioned above you gotta be atleast 90 IQ brah
Im Not 90 IQ

Im 180 IQ

But its still Not possible, because the only people who succeed have the right certain genetics

• JFL
Reactions: Niksy and Deleted member 28896
And for the people who disagree, but themselves are Not selfmade-millionaires, i can't Take U seriously.

Only 1% of Humans Worldwide are millionaires and Most are old or inherited it

Maybe its possible for some people, but its way too hard, only for 1% of ppl its possible. I know very smart broke people.

Im Not 90 IQ

Im 180 IQ

But its still Not possible, because the only people who succeed have the right certain genetics
How are you 180iq and still cant make money

How are you 180iq and still cant make money
I Lack the right genetics, and the system makes it hard, Like there are No opportunities and too much competition and saturation

I Lack the right genetics, and the system makes it hard, Like there are No opportunities and too much competition and saturation
I feel like if you really wanted to leave the broke life and knew the right way to go then you could probably escape within 3-5 years.