At Ethnics from the Caliphate of France

Golang

Golang

Disclaimer: Read signature. All content is satire.
Imagine being a brown sand nigger in France, heaven for ethnics (and a shithole for normal human beings with standards such as whites), and have your cousins be stolen by fucking BLACKS :feelskek:, what a brutal humiliation knowing that your own women would rather be fucked by borderline ape-like creatures instead of being in proximity with you. The same race who you enslaved and bullied in your home country are impregnating the low-class sandy pussy that was meant for you.

Reminder that these are the same retards who say ethnics slay in France, the only ethnics being slayed are your filthy cousins by fuken apes while you rot here :lul:

PortlyLegalCarpenterant-max-1mb.gif
tenor.gif
3WtF.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 5891 and 15 others
Daily reminder that op is a self hating lebanese faggot wishing he was white
In fact, this beak nosed ugly subhuman project his subhumanity on a whole race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604, The Moggee, magnificentcel and 29 others
200 replies thread incoming.
Give reacts

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Mashallah

also lmao so blackpilled

Has celebrity culture affected that phenomenon in any way?
Yes. I often hear that these girls want mixed-race children because of celebrities like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. It’s trendy to have a mixed-race family. I also hear that these girls are huge fans of Kim Kardashian, because she’s dating Kanye West, and black men are popular in France thanks to rap and hip-hop. Once, a girl told me she thought they were “more stylish.”

looks liak jewish tactics > faith in allah, I thought muslims had the strongest faith in the world but looks like they can be easily broken

as I've been saying, Askhenazi Jews are the superior race

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 7697
Daily reminder that op is a self hating lebanese faggot wishing he was white
In fact, this beak nosed ugly subhuman project his subhumanity on a whole race
You as you type that on an obscure incel forum while being an ethnic in France

Meanwhile your cousin who you plan to marry in 2 years

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 9 others
looks liak jewish tactics > faith in allah, I thought muslims had the strongest faith in the world but looks like they can be easily broken

as I've been saying, Askhenazi Jews are the superior race
Islam will soon be giga cucked just like Christianity.

Mark my words, in 5-10 years Islam will tolerate the LGBTQ+ Muslims who drink and eat pork, they will also be okay with promiscuity and the Hijab will be seen as a fashion piece and be used alongside slutty clothing.

Just so you know, the above is already happening

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, magnificentcel, Deleted member 3990 and 8 others
ETHNIC DOGS JUST CANT STOP CRYING

Islam will soon be giga cucked just like Christianity.

Mark my words, in 5-10 years Islam will tolerate the LGBTQ+ Muslims who drink and eat pork, they will also be okay with promiscuity and the Hijab will be seen as a fashion piece and be used alongside slutty clothing.

Just so you know, the above is already happening
lol I think the whole gay degenerate things came from Arabs anyway

maybe in 10-20 years

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Golang
black or white which is beter for picking up arab girls

Fucking subhumans

black or white which is beter for picking up arab girls
White > Blacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogs > Vibrators/Dildos > Ethnics.

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Looks234, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
" Some Arab teenage boys see this as a betrayal. A few years back, the problem was Arab girls who dated French boys; they were accused of doing that only to Westernize themselves. Now it’s even worse, though. As this phenomenon is growing, you get black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.” You can read this all over internet. "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Looks234, Danish_Retard and 7 others
" Some Arab teenage boys see this as a betrayal. A few years back, the problem was Arab girls who dated French boys; they were accused of doing that only to Westernize themselves. Now it’s even worse, though. As this phenomenon is growing, you get black guys fighting back and going around saying stuff like ”We’ll make all your sisters pregnant, and tomorrow Arab boys won’t exist any more.” You can read this all over internet. "
But muh muh ethnics slay in France bro, just trust me bro, I'm Arab in France and women love us :feelsuhh: JBW is fake bro, I'm from Paris

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeraCope54, Danish_Retard, Good_Little_Goy and 7 others
BBC is law.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Golang
That article is 6 years old

When will you rope?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
"Bilal excuse"

LOL, never heard of this before. I guess Islam has the same problem as Christianity where it's OK as long as the guy is a based Catholic black man.

• +1
Reactions: Golang
That article is 6 years old
Imagine how over it is today as black's SMV increased due to BLM while ethnics plummet to hell thanks to Jewmedia.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and JustBeCurryBrah
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5393 and Golang
When will you rope?
When the Jews get rid of all ethnics. I'll of course help them out on this task even though I disliked them too, then I'll kms to finally get rid of this world's pest called Ethnics.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Stare, JustBeCurryBrah and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Good_Little_Goy, lutte and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, goat2x, GetShrekt and 11 others
You wore of a mother is a downie, I spitt on selfhating cucks like you. Keep barking for ethinics, you selfhating beta, cuck.
He is praising Black ethnics in this thread though

tbh im just planning to go back to where I am from since I am afraid of white people killing me, and the cycle of violence could happen.

or maybe I could be victimized again?

who knows. maybe itll be happier that way.

He is praising Black ethnics in this thread though
Not really praising, blacks are truly a low form of life, yet they mog ethnics. Imagine how brutal it is to be mogged by a cockroach? Same concept here

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and goat2x
يا زلمييييي

• JFL
Reactions: JL~, sandcelmuttcel, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 8019, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
The french has got to be the most cuck people on earth

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Good_Little_Goy, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Good_Little_Goy and Golang
Are u Lebanese
Yes he is
Most ugly motherfucker i have ever seen with a crooked nose
He complain he look like a pajeet and he is gay thirsting for some cock to suck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
Yooo he look slightly lighter and inbred version of @reptiles , who is an Indian. But according to this retarded forum Indians and arabs aren’t same
Same skin color arent same features retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7697
Yooo he look slightly lighter and inbred version of @reptiles , who is an Indian. But according to this retarded forum Indians and arabs aren’t same
They are not the same at all lol

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 7697
Same skin color arent same features retard
Retard he look exactly like @reptiles and if I’m not wrong reptiles isn’t even a North Indian, he’s Bangladeshian or Dravidian

Are you Pakistani or indian?

Dravidian @reptiles is actually better looking. Lmao arabs are at the bottom

E008DD45 D102 4552 B16A A8819FCA0F4D

Go keep suck black and white cock faggot
Stop projecting what your women do on a daily basis French boy.

I know that seeing Fatima (your cousin and future bride) being utterly anally brutalized by a group of apes traumatized you which is why you're rotting here.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
When the Jews get rid of all ethnics. I'll of course help them out on this task even though I disliked them too, then I'll kms to finally get rid of this world's pest called Ethnics.
Honorary aryan

Imagine being a brown sand nigger in France, heaven for ethnics (and a shithole for normal human beings with standards such as whites),
Sounds just like England, another multiracial, degenerate hellhole.

But muh muh ethnics slay in France bro, just trust me bro, I'm Arab in France and women love us :feelsuhh: JBW is fake bro, I'm from Paris
they came to colonize france yet they are the ones getting theor women colonized BRUTAL

• JFL
Are you Pakistani or indian?
No , Buddy no one can tell a difference between an Indian an arab, I can see why Indians call themselves arab or whatever

Only difference is arab skin is slightly lighter and Muslims are bigger

• +1
Stop projecting what your women do on a daily basis French boy.

I know that seeing Fatima (your cousin and future bride) being utterly anally brutalized by a group of apes traumatized you which is why you're rotting here.
Mentally ill projecting faggot
I will make you suck my cock IRL and you know it
Fucking retard seething because his crush got stolen by another arab

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7697
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10696

Users who are viewing this thread

Back