At Ethnics from the Caliphate of France

Also OP keep forgeting that french men keep complaining about nafris fucking french women
Not me that say this but go see this on 18-25

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10696
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahahhahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahhahaahhaahahahahahahhahaahahah, just giga fucking lol, Now I know why OP is a selfhating, white cock sucking bitch.View attachment 904134
Hahahahahahhahahahahhahah
If he look white, then im a fucking viking

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10696
Also OP keep forgeting that french men keep complaining about nafris fucking french women
Source: trust me bro

In reality Blacks are the true slayers in France, high class white women are white only.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10987
don't fail for the bait please @Maesthetic @Shrek2OnDvD etc
It's just lost of time

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 10696

In reality Blacks are the true slayers in France, high class white women are white only.
Are blacks bigger slayers than whites in france?

Its frenchmen that say that faggot
Keep coping chinlet beak nosed faggot

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
White men get cucked so hard. Here in England, the urban universities, most white guys who get girls eventually lose them cause they cheated. Its so pathetic lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696 and Deleted member 7697
White men get cucked so hard. Here in England, the urban universities, most white guys who get girls eventually lose them cause they cheated. Its so pathetic lol
This is sad. Nobody deserves to be cucked, but in the first place you need to choose well the one you want to be in the long run, and act like a male as much as you can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Shrek2OnDvD
Yes atleast where I tried it (scandinavia)
Idk about Scandinavia tbh, but i guess there is a preference of the extreme opposite somehow, and that Scandinavia is actually very leftist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Who cucks them? and who has the highest SMV in England. Can you do a top5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Thugmaxxed guys. The nerds and low value men get nothing while the average non thugmaxxed guy gets cucked

There was some 5’5 mulatto who fucked many girls despite his height cause he acted like a thug

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: alex569, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others

Thugmaxxed guys. The nerds and low value men get nothing while the average non thugmaxxed guy gets cucked

There was some 5’5 mulatto who fucked many girls despite his height cause he acted like a thug
I have this feeling curries do it better there tbh than everywhere else in the Western world cuz of combo of the least appealing pheno of the west - the UK one - and the massive presence of curries there.

• +1

Its because of rap/driller music right? It promotes being a thug and made it trendy.

Now it’s almost a failo to be a well-behaved guy who is dressed properly.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Shrek2OnDvD
Cmon on. Do you actually think all white people are slayers?
of course not. But when i read ur posts it sounds like ethnics are gods on earth smv wise which is cope too. sfcels are cringe too obviously but you are on the same level unironically when it comes to dating questions.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Incoming, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Its because of rap/driller music right? It promotes being a thug and made it trendy.

It’s almost a failo to be a well-behaved guy dressed properly
Nice guys get nothing 😔

• Woah

Now it’s almost a failo to be a well-behaved guy who is dressed properly.
@xefo69 what do you think.

of course not. But when i read ur posts it sounds like ethnics are gods on earth smv wise which is cope too. sfcels are cringe too obviously but you are on the same level unironically when it comes to dating questions.
Im just shitposting. These jokes aren’t meant to be taken seriously

I’ll respect people until they act like pricks to me

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Im just shitposting. These jokes aren’t meant to be taken seriously

I’ll respect people until they act like pricks to me
good to know

• +1
White girls have thin lips like monkeys and massive ears. They compensate by looking darker (lip lift and tan). I know many white girls that shit on white boys its not even funny
Kinda wierd saying this while being Afghan, imagine using insults that blacks use against anyone else on eglish people, Afghans don't have bigger noticable lips or better ears then english people, they are relatively similar, only blacks have actually noticeable large lips in comparison to other races, and you will be called a white monkey by pan nationalist africans as well. But you are 14 so i hope you get smarter and more logical as you get older

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, sytyl and Deleted member 6475
Kinda wierd saying this while being Afghan, imagine using insults that blacks use against anyone else on eglish people, Afghans don't have bigger noticable lips or better ears then english people, they are relatively similar, only blacks have actually noticeable large lips in comparison to other races, and you will be called a white monkey by pan nationalist africans as well. But you are 14 so i hope you get smarter and more logical as you get older
Im not white and don’t have thin lips or massive ears. I don’t really care what nationalists of any people say. As long as your a respectful person i’ll respect you back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756, oatmeal and TsarTsar444
only blacks I see slaying are slaying low quality girls, white guys still rule here 10 fold over everyone else, at least where I am which isn’t infested with ethnics

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 5393
Im not white and don’t have thin lips or massive ears. I don’t really care what nationalists of any people say. As long as your a respectful person i’ll respect you back
To africans, dravidians, meso americans you will most definitely be white considering you look like a typical Afghan, it's all about contrast, arab traders and businessman in africa are called white together with europeans. Italian isn't considered white as well compared to a nordic who look much whiter, and arab isn't considered white to a italian

• +1
only blacks I see slaying are slaying low quality girls, white guys still rule here 10 fold over everyone else, at least where I am which isn’t infested with ethnics
but when the bad boy 5'6 ethnics appear its finished buddyboyo

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, sandcelmuttcel and xefo
To africans, dravidians, meso americans you will most definitely be white considering you look like a typical Afghan, it's all about contrast, arab traders and businessman in africa are called white together with europeans. Italian isn't considered white as well compared to a nordic who look much whiter, and arab isn't considered white to a italian
I get that some people look different depending on the perspective. Not everyone is going to agree but most would say that Afghans aren’t really the stereotypical blue eyed blond haired people

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Never change golang

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, TsarTsar444, Looks234 and 1 other person
Imagine thinking normies would know the difference between Paki, Indians, Pashtums, Arabs, and whatever shit skin race resides between Gook land and Europe
View attachment 904072
That's the equivalent of saying Japanese people look nothing alike Chinese or Koreans :lul:
You really think an Average westerner can't tell the difference between these two groups?

Afghanistan idps 640x321
John dobson copy

• +1
Reactions: alex569
The people on the left are pretty rare in the West, who are they meant to be? Afghans?
Yeah afghans. And a good percentage of north africans levantines turks and west asians like azerbaijan chechnya dagestan etc have a similar phenotype. My Lebanese grandpa was a redhead with very robust features, you can't even compare that with the typical Saudi or Yemeni let alone saying it's in the same classification as Pakis and indians

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah
Yeah afghans. And a good percentage of north africans levantines turks and west asians like azerbaijan chechnya dagestan etc have a similar phenotype. My Lebanese grandpa was a redhead with very robust features, you can't even compare that with the typical Saudi or Yemeni let alone saying it's in the same classification as Pakis and indians
they're trolling/baiting and you're falling for it, either that or they're genuinely retarded but I prefer to believe the former

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and CupOfCoffee
they're trolling/baiting and you're falling for it, either that or they're genuinely retarded but I prefer to believe the former
It'd be a relief if they're joking lol

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
North Indians mog according to google

8B2F1C79 5D51 4CE3 AB22 4826575E0C13
286D583B 863F 47E6 BE64 240480C03DDD

mfw arabs look more Indian than North Indians lol

they’re humans too no need to be racist
not in their eyes.

whites want to purge pretty much every ethnic from the world and we need to protect ourselves from that. even if they are superior, I don't trust them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Gosick
not in their eyes.

whites want to purge pretty much every ethnic from the world and we need to protect ourselves from that. even if they are superior, I don't trust them
Bruh there are no white racists in this thread, only self hating middle easterns denying their North Indian roots

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Bruh there are no white racists in this thread, only self hating middle easterns denying their North Indian roots
those same people usually try to act as pick mes for whtie racists tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
whites are known to be the biggest cucks of the planet. for whatever reason they refuse to break their girls skulls. Have never heard that a wh*te cuck ever beheaded a girl or at least stabbed her to death, meanwhile for other races that is common practice (as it should be). That's why foids quickly lose interest in them, because they are too nice and cucked.
When the Jews get rid of all ethnics. I'll of course help them out on this task even though I disliked them too, then I'll kms to finally get rid of this world's pest called Ethnics.
for now it seems like cumskins are getting rid of themselves. Idk if there's ever been a race that just genocided themselves without any other people interfering, cumskin seems to be the first one. Even though they are the most priviliged they still go extinct, it is mind boggling.

• +1
North Indians with contact lenses vs Dravidians
Only like 2% of middle easterns don’t have dark brown eyes

nigga just accept you’re an Indian, they’re humans too no need to be racist
I'm not even talking about myself since I don't even have a med phenotype, I have the coloring and facial structure of a central european like austrians french etc.

I was like damm why the fuck is this thread so long, then i realised it was brown niggas beefing with each other. Good thread though reminded me of my lookism days.

Ask any white, black, Latino or Asian and they’ll tell you they look arab

You know sikhs were attacked in USA after 9/11 bcz people thought they were Arab ? You know Sikh pm candidate in Canada was called arab terrorist by white Canadians just last year ??

Dumb fuck
Grew up around a lot of Indians, Pakistanis and Arabs. Its is hard to tell them apart tbh. The same way its hard to tell some black Caribbeans and west Africans apart.
Mentally ill projecting faggot
I will make you suck my cock IRL and you know it
Fucking retard seething because his crush got stolen by another arab
Bro why you so angry lol

Black guys here slay nothing, or very little, and the lowest of the low class girls usually. They are never in high class situation because there is no positive action for them compared to the USA etc. And whites girls there are more strict pheno wise, it's either white or exotic looking guy. In fact, there, black from Africa have it even worse than indian and co, cuz of history, because there are people in Mauritia Isle, French polynesia that look more or less curry and people do confuse them, but the former are french since long ago so don't pay the toll of bob and vagene, and have more or less decent success given they'r ok looking.
kind of call bs but as I'm not from that country i cant really say anything

Definitely not ten fold but whites do well of course. I see many black do well tbh even guys that are super ugly have gfs. And what's this low quality talk, not being a 3.14 qt, 18yrs,5'6, blonde hair, blue eyed, white girl. Also the area I'm from is like 80% white statistically.

• +1
Funny thread bro. :ROFLMAO:

And what's this low quality talk, not being a 3.14 qt, 18yrs,5'6, blonde hair, blue eyed, white girl. Also the area I'm from is like 80% white statistically.
wtf does this even mean

wtf does this even mean
Most people use the word low quality to denounce slays, when most people on here have unrealistic standards. So I'm asking you to define your definition of low quality.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
@Golang cum back

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back