At Ethnics from the Caliphate of France

they came to colonize france yet they are the ones getting theor women colonized BRUTAL
Colonized by low IQ low class black thugs nonetheless, imagine the humiliation :lul::feelskek:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, sandcelmuttcel, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Yes he is
Most ugly motherfucker i have ever seen with a crooked nose
He complain he look like a pajeet and he is gay thirsting for some cock to suck
Most arabs are low life criminal drug dealers (aka 70 iq inbreds) @Golang is studying computer science

He’s just high iq to see there’s no difference between Indians and arabs

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Golang
How many white cocks do you suck on a daily basis? You selfhating subhuman.
Because he look non white the most
Guys like this IRL dont look you in the eyes on the street

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Colonized by low IQ low class black thugs nonetheless, imagine the humiliation :lul::feelskek:
mirin their low inhibness tbh

they are even posting about how they are fucking their women and in their culture they are supposed to be slaves

• JFL
Reactions: Golang
So if I want a french girl to suck my dick I need to say "Suce ma bite!" ??

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Golang
So if I want a french girl to suck my dick I need to say "Suce ma bite!" ??
Why would you want low-class subhuman whores to suck your cock? Have some standards.

Just have black gene on europe if you're not white theory

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Looks234 and Golang
.me muslim tradwife is getting drilled by BBC

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043, Golang and 1 other person
OP why do you keep barking for ethnics? Are you tired of sucking too much white penis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10696
Just have black gene on europe if you're not white theory
I'm in utter disbelief at how Jews raised blacks SMV to be the 2nd most desired race (after whites ofc) while also being one of the ugliest.

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Because he look non white the most
Guys like this IRL dont look you in the eyes on the street
You probably look Indian too, you know not all Indian are dark ? Most Indians in Canada are North Indian and are lighter than arabs.

Fucking dumbass, Indians are actually less inbred looking than arabs. Just compare reptiles with your butt buddy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, goat2x, Deleted member 10696 and 2 others
You probably look Indian too, you know not all Indian are dark ? Most Indians in Canada are North Indian and are lighter than arabs.

Fucking dumbass, Indians are actually less inbred looking than arabs. Just compare reptiles with your butt buddy
At least reptile doesn't have down syndrome :lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580
No , Buddy no one can tell a difference between an Indian an arab, I can see why Indians call themselves arab or whatever

Only difference is arab skin is slightly lighter and Muslims are bigger
Arabs and indians look different. Only an idiot would say they are similar.
Golang sucks white cock, and you suck his cock. Keep crying and barking for ethnics.
He is probably a Paki or indian. Only they would say Arabs and indians look similar.

I Know irl Pakis and Indians love to associate themselves with arabs.

Having arab lineage is considered prestigeous down there.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, alex569, turkproducer and 6 others
I think Chechens are the only high T muslims, they behead their women if they see a problem, and cucks russians in their own country

Middle eastern muslims are probably too jewmaxxed already and instead they cry on internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, Perma Virgin 666, Deleted member 7697 and 2 others
Most arabs are low life criminal drug dealers (aka 70 iq inbreds) @Golang is studying computer science

He’s just high iq to see there’s no difference between Indians and arabs
No he is self hating cuck that even betabuxxing could even2get him a landwhale3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 10696 and 1 other person
I'm in utter disbelief at how Jews raised blacks SMV to be the 2nd most desired race (after whites ofc) while also being one of the ugliest.
Yeah, but getting Europeans women it's very impressive, they are the women with highest standards

No he is self hating cuck that even betabuxxing could even2get him a landwhale3
OP is obsessed with white dick. I hope he gets his skull crushed for being a massive self hating cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 10696, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
Arabs and indians look different. Only an idiot would say they are similar.
He is probably a Paki or indian. Only they would say Arabs and indians look similar.

I Know irl Pakis and Indians love to associate themselves with arabs.

Having arab lineage is considered prestigeous down there.
Imagine thinking normies would know the difference between Paki, Indians, Pashtums, Arabs, and whatever shit skin race resides between Gook land and Europe

That's the equivalent of saying Japanese people look nothing alike Chinese or Koreans :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, sandcelmuttcel, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Retard he look exactly like @reptiles and if I’m not wrong reptiles isn’t even a North Indian, he’s Bangladeshian or Dravidian
Indian sex slave descendant

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
I impressed, @MoroccanDweller isn't here saying "keep crying for Moroccan bad boys who are slaying white Stacies"

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 10696
Imagine thinking normies would know the difference between Paki, Indians, Pashtums, Arabs, and whatever shit skin race resides between Gook land and Europe
View attachment 904072
That's the equivalent of saying Japanese people look nothing alike Chinese or Koreans :lul:
You are a curry. Only curries think they look like Arabs when irl they look like aboriginals of australia

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 10987
Why do you hate Indians ? Lmao arabs are most racist @Golang

Thoughts @TheCopefulCurry ?
Because being compared to them is the biggest insult ever imaginable since curries and the textbook definition of subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
When did I say I hate indians? JFL at your sad excuse of a brain, I simply stated the fact that I do not look indian.
You look like Dravidian @reptiles , he’s just better looking

Arab girls actually prefer Indian men over their own kind

Arab girls = new Asian girls
If their parents weren’t strict they might’ve been bigger self haters than asian chicks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buckchadley31, Golang and Shrek2OnDvD
OP is obsessed with white dick. I hope he gets his skull crushed for being a massive self hating cuckold
He is subhuman so he keep projecting

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 10696 and 1 other person
Keep coping, I mog you to selfharm, keep sucking white ass, beta, cuck.
Because he unironically looks like an aspie down syndrome retard. If he was good looking people would call him a bad boy dark triad Chad.

Brutal lookspill.

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10696, Shrek2OnDvD and Golang
Look at the pic in that blog. Chick is arab and guy is South Indian

She look exactly like every fucking North Indian lmao

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Golang and Shrek2OnDvD
Arab girls actually prefer Indian men over their own kind

Arab girls = new Asian girls
If their parents weren’t strict they might’ve been bigger self haters than asian chicks
White girls have thin lips like monkeys and massive ears. They compensate by looking darker (lip lift and tan). I know many white girls that shit on white boys its not even funny

Look at the pic in that blog. Chick is arab and guy is South Indian

She look exactly like every fucking North Indian lmao
No bro, they are totally different and everyone could tell she's Arab and not Indian bro, the difference is like night and day bro, two different species, they look nothing alike bro :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3043, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
I'm pretty low inhib, I was trolling as a pretty boy badboy moroccan, but I'm just a chill moroccan.
If you want to troll you need be a better actor, you need to go 100% aspie

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10696
No bro, they are totally different and everyone could tell she's Arab and not Indian bro, the difference is like night and day bro, two different species, they look nothing alike bro :feelsuhh:
They are different species. None here can pass for Arab

• +1
View attachment 904093

Muh north indian. Hahah. Your people dont look arab at all
I’m not curry and that’s what I’m saying

They look like arabs to me and to every other non Arab/Indian and North Indians I see in Canada are actually lighter than arabs

Can you tell a difference between Chinese or Korean ? Nigerian or Gambian ?

Then stfu

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Golang
I’m not curry and that’s what I’m saying

They look like arabs to me and every other non Arab/Indian and North Indians I see in Canada are actually lighter than arabs

Can you tell a difference between Chinese or Korean ? Nigerian or Gambian ?

Then stfu
They are different species motherfucker pajeet

• +1
Why would you want low-class subhuman whores to suck your cock? Have some standards.

I don't want the low-class ones wtf

They are different species motherfucker pajeet
View attachment 904109
Ask any white, black, Latino or Asian and they’ll tell you they look arab

You know sikhs were attacked in USA after 9/11 bcz people thought they were Arab ? You know Sikh pm candidate in Canada was called arab terrorist by white Canadians just last year ??

Dumb fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, goat2x and Golang

You know sikhs were attacked in USA after 9/11 bcz people thought they were Arab ? You know Sikh pm candidate in Canada was called arab terrorist by white Canadians just last year ??

Dumb fuck
NOOOOOOOOO BRO THEY LOOK LIKE DIFFERENT SPECIES, CAN'T YOU SEE?!

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, SubhumanCurrycel, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others

Dumb fuck

Lions (arabs) and dogs (pakis/indians) are same species too Dumb fuck
D244cbf82727a465a893dd83fabe6cf7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 10696, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back