at polishcels, my pietro tinder experiment, polish niggas come at your own risk

Ukrainians are seen as a place with hot girls in western Europe an the place with some guy who is a comedian as a president. We also know them to be involved with the MH17 flight disaster. That's about it, they have way less issues then polish people. Who are known as an alcoholic low-class cheap workforce with no self-respect, literally a population to be abused by other Europeans. If there is anything as close as slavery in Europe it is giving a polish guy 2 euro for him to build an entire house.
idk why we saved you so many times. 1st at vienna 2nd at 1920, against comunism and at battle of england. People to blame are germans and Ukrainians are one of worst people too, they do same shit for us, that we do to you. So many of them are here wageslaving, also keep that in mind that worst people are leaving this country. I dont care about opinions of western european too, rich, but cucks and cowards. Wont even mention french cowards at ww2 who surrendered after 2 weeks while we fought with weak army for whole month and not just against germany, against russia too.

All degeneracy comes from wester europe so i dont really care, WE will be conquered by imigrants and cucks so gl.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang and PersianKingdom
you said after experiment that i had 2 matches because one foid unmatched

"managed to match some decent girls in two days,got couple IGs, even got 2 girls down to meet if it was not for corona, this nigger pietro has clear potential but still rots"

is not 2 matches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you should have said: "german*"

• +1
"managed to match some decent girls in two days,got couple IGs, even got 2 girls down to meet if it was not for corona, this nigger pietro has clear potential but still rots"

is not 2 matches
HE TOLD ME I HAD 3 MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @nastynas FUCKING EXPLAIN, HOW MANY MATCHES AND LIKES I HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swolepenisman
HE TOLD ME I HAD 3 MATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @nastynas FUCKING EXPLAIN, HOW MANY MATCHES AND LIKES I HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

A couple of IG's and 2 were down to meet,
So you are saying all three gave you their IG and 2 of them asked you to meet up too. "Some" is usually not just 3 either.
@Pietrosiek CHADCEL EXPOSED!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
A couple of IG's and 2 were down to meet,
So you are saying all three gave you their IG and 2 of them asked you to meet up too. "Some" is usually not just 3 either.
HE SAID I HAD 2 MATCHES AT THE END BECOUSE ONE FOID UNMATCHED

• +1
  • +1
Chadcel exposed! He literally said himself you were wrong.

giphy.gif
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY HE TOLD ME THAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @nastynas you bitch dont lie to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY HE TOLD ME THAT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @nastynas you bitch dont lie to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WROOOOOOONG!
NO CHAD ALLOWED HERE!
YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR LARPING AS INCEL, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY CHAD.
STOP MAKING FUN OF ME FOR BEING INCEL!!!!!!!!! BICHT!!!!!

giphy.gif

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
WROOOOOOONG!
NO CHAD ALLOWED HERE!

giphy.gif
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1089
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADMIT HOW MANY SLAYS YOU HAVE???????????????
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

• +1
FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ADMIT HOW MANY SLAYS YOU HAVE???????????????
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
bro dont call him a chad he is crying for me pls

• JFL
  • +1
WROOOOOOONG!
NO CHAD ALLOWED HERE!

giphy.gif
Niggas this is kina cruel to Pietro ngl

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
  • +1
Conclusion : there was more than 2
Mogs me brutally.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS AT LEAST 10 MATCHES NOT 2 IT WOULD BE GOOD, DUDES ARE GETTING 50 A DAY AND YOU CALL ME CHAD, FUCK YOU HONESTLY. YOU UNDERSTAND SHIT, LITERALL SHIT

• WTF
  • +1
Conclusion : there was more than 2
Mogs me brutally.
yeah he is below sea level iq and does not understand what i mean when i say "couple matches" he is expecting exact numbers, in thread i dont even point out a number

• JFL
  • +1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYWAY, I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF IT WAS AT LEAST 10 MATCHES NOT 2 IT WOULD BE GOOD, DUDES ARE GETTING 50 A DAY AND YOU CALL ME CHAD, FUCK YOU HONESTLY. YOU UNDERSTAND SHIT, LITERALL SHIT

10 matches!? I got 2 matches in a week.
Brutally mogs, atleast chad-lite tier.

• +1
10 matches!? I got 2 matches in a week.
Brutally mogs, atleast chad-lite tier.
I DIDNT HAD 10 MATCHES YOU DUMB SHIT!!!!!!!!! I SAID IF I HAD 10 MATCHES IT WOULD BE GOOD. ARGUING WITH YOU IS ANNOYING AF, WHO YOU KEEP ON TELLING ME ALL OF THAT SHIT, GO ROAST TRIBE MEMBERS INSTEAD AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAD LIKE 4 LIKES WITH FOIDS IM NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TOO. THATS SHIT TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
I DIDNT HAD 10 MATCHES YOU DUMB SHIT!!!!!!!!! I SAID IF I HAD 10 MATCHES IT WOULD BE GOOD. ARGUING WITH YOU IS ANNOYING AF, WHO YOU KEEP ON TELLING ME ALL OF THAT SHIT, GO ROAST TRIBE MEMBERS INSTEAD AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAD LIKE 4 LIKES WITH FOIDS IM NOT EVEN ATTRACTED TOO. THATS SHIT TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You cant be incel if you are that picky, there was nothing wrong with them.
Also you got 10 matches man wtf thats alot.

• +1
Lots of polish men in the UK .. lots of them have that distinct ogre Polak subhuman 'look'

@Pietrosiek doesn't look like that.. maybe his family have origins elsewhere

• +1
he is trolling u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Pietrosiek
Take the sougarpill

• +1
Also you got 10 matches man wtf thats alot.
I GOT 2 MATCHESSSS YOU IDIOT. NOT 10. 10, IS YOUR IQ LEVEL. IDK IF YOURE TROLLING OR WHAT BUT FUCK OFF HONESTLY

Lots of polish men in the UK .. lots of them have that distinct ogre Polak subhuman 'look'

@Pietrosiek doesn't look like that.. maybe his family have origins elsewhere
No, aslo look at my other pics, i look like ogre clearly

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Damn those femoids are sluts

World is over , maybe corona is punishment from the god
srs i'm done bro... i just wanted a sensitive pious girl. but it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and oldcell
idk why we saved you so many times. 1st at vienna 2nd at 1920, against comunism and at battle of england. People to blame are germans and Ukrainians are one of worst people too, they do same shit for us, that we do to you. So many of them are here wageslaving, also keep that in mind that worst people are leaving this country. I dont care about opinions of western european too, rich, but cucks and cowards. Wont even mention french cowards at ww2 who surrendered after 2 weeks while we fought with weak army for whole month and not just against germany, against russia too.

All degeneracy comes from wester europe so i dont really care, WE will be conquered by imigrants and cucks so gl.
WHAT IS WRONG WITH UKRAIN? THEY MUST HAVE BEATEN POLISH PEOPLE AND NOW YOU ARE MAD.

• +1
  • +1
Take the sougarpill, it freed me

• +1
They are bad people, many of them are thiefs, literally.
THAT GUY I SHOWED YOU WAS UKRAINIAN, BUT MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT SINCE HE STOLE MY RARE COIN.

• +1
I GOT 2 MATCHESSSS YOU IDIOT. NOT 10. 10, IS YOUR IQ LEVEL. IDK IF YOURE TROLLING OR WHAT BUT FUCK OFF HONESTLY

No, aslo look at my other pics, i look like ogre clearly

NOT 22222222 YOU IDIOOOOOOOOOOOT!
IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2 IT WASNT 2

• +1
Ukrainians are seen as a place with hot girls in western Europe an the place with some guy who is a comedian as a president. We also know them to be involved with the MH17 flight disaster. That's about it, they have way less issues then polish people. Who are known as an alcoholic low-class cheap workforce with no self-respect, literally a population to be abused by other Europeans. If there is anything as close as slavery in Europe it is giving a polish guy 2 euro for him to build an entire house.

Sorry bro but you don't know what you're talking about.

1) Your country being seen as a massive brothel is not a good thing.
2) What Polish people do in western Europe, Ukrainians do in Poland, for POLISH wages. Imagine that. Poland is Germany compared to Ukraine with its literal African-tier economy.

There's a literal war going on there lmao, how can you say they have less issues?

• +1
Sorry bro but you don't know what you're talking about.

1) Your country being seen as a massive brothel is not a good thing.
2) What Polish people do in western Europe, Ukrainians do in Poland, for POLISH wages. Imagine that. Poland is Germany compared to Ukraine with its literal African-tier economy.
There's a literal war going on there lmao, how can you say they have less issues?
It doesn't matter what random poles think about the dutch, the dutch overall is seen in a good light worldwide. Ukrainians worldwide just don't have the same status as polish do. People just see Ukrainians as Russians and we see poles as bloated, short, bald, alcoholic retard labour force.

Sorry bro, but it seems that you dont know what your talking about

• +1
It doesn't matter what random poles think about the dutch, the dutch overall is seen in a good light worldwide. Ukrainians worldwide just don't have the same status as polish do. People just see Ukrainians as Russians and we see poles as bloated, short, bald, alcoholic retard labour force.

Sorry bro, but it seems that you dont know what your talking about

That's because Ukraine is not in the EU and Ukrainians can't freely move to western Europe, so they move to Poland instead and they're seen in the exact same light here as Poles are seen abroad. But yeah I guess you're right. Ukrainians just aren't known enough to be viewed negatively.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
That's because Ukraine is not in the EU and Ukrainians can't freely move to western Europe, so they move to Poland instead and they're seen in the exact same light here as Poles are seen abroad.
Yes but what do I care what some random poles think about Ukrainians. Worldwide Ukrainians are just seen better than Polish people.

It is what it is

• +1
Yes but what do I care what some random poles think about Ukrainians. Worldwide Ukrainians are just seen better than Polish people.

It is what it is

They're not seen better, they just aren't known. If they were allowed to move around freely, they'd be viewed in the same way Polish people are, and probably even worse since were basically the same people and they're just poorer.

• +1
They're not seen better, they just aren't known. If they were allowed to move around freely, they'd be viewed in the same way Polish people are, and probably even worse since were basically the same people and they're just poorer.
Okay but that is not the reality we live in. Bcs they are unknown they are seen as ¨exotic¨ simply bcs they would be seen worse then polish people if they could move around freely doesnt change anything about the current situation.

• +1
so me and my boy @Pietrosiek tried a tinder experiment in Sofia, BG with his pics

View attachment 327385

managed to match some decent girls in two days,got couple IGs, even got 2 girls down to meet if it was not for corona, this nigger pietro has clear potential but still rots.

anyway among all the matches this particular bitch gave some nice blackpills JFL

i open up with pietro's sugar addiction described as cocaine form, as gigachad he is

View attachment 327388

she accepted the bold offer. and i kept my relaxing assertive chad game going

View attachment 327392

then that unforgivable question came

View attachment 327393

-if you are polish you may not want to read this part-

View attachment 327394

i was irl caging as she sent me this answer, i had to further this and asked

View attachment 327397

brutal blackpill for polishcels. yall niggas strange. and i asked what if?

View attachment 327401

pietro's polishness was her reason not to fukk literally. i got curious why she swiped on me

View attachment 327405

then the dickpill hit me and i started crying irl. females will fuck you even if you are ugly IF YOU HAVE A BIG DICK.

then i kept my not caring chad game going and ended convo by 'dn rd' type of answer

View attachment 327409

hit the the bitch with zuziapill and wiktoriapill

this experiment shown me by matches pietro is an actual chad that is looksminning and not trying, this man srsly got potential, as we all say.

anyway like i said this convo confirms it is officially over for all polaks around the world and dickpill is real.

keep jelqing and hanging yourself from ceiling by dick boys, also change your identity if your polish

peace
This thread went so wrong that i won't even bother writing, no one will read this anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nastynas
Okay but that is not the reality we live in. Bcs they are unknown they are seen as ¨exotic¨ simply bcs they would be seen worse then polish people if they could move around freely doesnt change anything about the current situation.

exotic? lol just because people wouldn't be able to point out Ukraine on a map, doesn't change the fact that most still know that it's in eastern Europe and eastern Europe as a whole is seen as a cheap shithole. You're right about them not being seen in the same negative way that Polish people are because western Europeans haven't been exposed to them, but any Ukrainian would still have low status just from being Ukrainian if he moved to the west.

• +1
ukrainians are much worst, everybody hates them

being german is literally worst thing in existance, in Poland dont larp as german, you will get roasted much harder than you can imagine, if i saw german irl.
Don't hurt my Ukrainian feelings, bro:feelswhy::feelswah:

Last edited:
  • +1
exotic? lol just because people wouldn't be able to point out Ukraine on a map, doesn't change the fact that most still know that it's in eastern Europe and eastern Europe as a whole is seen as a cheap shithole. You're right about them not being seen in the same negative way that Polish people are because western Europeans haven't been exposed to them, but any Ukrainian would still have low status just from being Ukrainian if he moved to the west.
Not really like i said we see them the same as Russians and a lot of the youth actually respects Russians and likes them bcs of the vodka memes n shit. So no, they wouldn't necessarily be low status as we don't have stereotypes about them. If anything they would be seen as ¨unique¨ bcs they are uncommon.

• Love it
  • +1
I didn't know that I'm exotic :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
I dont believe this
PIETRO FUCKING SIEK MATCHED WITH FOIDS ON TINDER AND THEY WANT HIS DICK??
Ridiculous
Has to be a troll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
  • +1
I dont believe this
PIETRO FUCKING SIEK MATCHED WITH FOIDS ON TINDER AND THEY WANT HIS DICK??
Ridiculous
Has to be a troll
i got 4 matches with foids im not atracted too, thats trash

• +1
  • +1
Not really like i said we see them the same as Russians and a lot of the youth actually respects Russians and likes them bcs of the vodka memes n shit. So no, they wouldn't necessarily be low status as we don't have stereotypes about them. If anything they would be seen as ¨unique¨ bcs they are uncommon.

The "vodka haha drunk slav squat cyka blyat" memes are only known by aspie CSGO players, definitely not the popular crowds.
It would take no more than 5 minutes of talking to a Russian or Ukrainian to realize there is literally no difference between them and the Poles they dislike.
i got 4 matches with foids im not atracted too, thats trash

volcel

• +1
The "vodka haha drunk slav squat cyka blyat" memes are only known by aspie CSGO players, definitely not the popular crowds.
It would take no more than 5 minutes of talking to a Russian or Ukrainian to realize there is literally no difference between them and the Poles they dislike.
Well, I don't think every Ukrainian is the same. I don't know what you are trying to do but it seems you dislike them and can't accept that they are seen better than Polish labour people. You keep talking about an alternative reality where they are seen in a more negative light. The thing is it simply isnt there.

You are coping hard bro

• +1
Take the sougarpill niggas, stop ignoring me.

• +1
Well, I don't think every Ukrainian is the same. I don't know what you are trying to do but it seems you dislike them and can't accept that they are seen better than Polish labour people. You keep talking about an alternative reality where they are seen in a more negative light. The thing is it simply isnt there.

You are coping hard bro

What i'm saying is that we're the exact same people and like all eastern Europeans we're seen as garbage in the west.
Just because there aren't as many negative stereotypes around them because most people have never met a Ukrainian, they would see him in the exact same way as they see a Polish person if they did meet one and all those stereotypes would be applied to him too, as they would with any eastern European. A Ukie definitely wouldn't be seen as "exotic" in Germany or the UK in a way that would increase his sex appeal.

• So Sad
  • +1