at polishcels, my pietro tinder experiment, polish niggas come at your own risk

What i'm saying is that we're the exact same people and like all eastern Europeans we're seen as garbage in the west.
Just because there aren't as many negative stereotypes around them because most people have never met a Ukrainian, they would see the Ukrainian in the exact same way as they see a Polish person if they did meet one and all those stereotypes would be applied to him too, as they would with any eastern European. A Ukie definitely wouldn't be seen as "exotic" in Germany or the UK in a way that would increase his sex appeal.
Obviously no increase but no decrease either, like i sai exotic isnt the right word for it. Also they would have negative stereotyes if they came in big groups. Which isnt the case.

Most western Europeans can't even point to Ukraine on the map. We don't know shit about Eastern Europeans except that they have less money. Polish people have been here for generations and those stereotypes were created overtime, there isnt really a general ¨Eastern European¨ stereotype going on besides that they drink alot of vodka and dont have as much money as us.

you are speaking from a polish perspective on what you think western Europeans think about eastern Europe. But as someone who lives in western Europe what your saying just isn't the case. Maybe it will happen if more Ukrainians storm into the country but for now, they aren't seen in a negative light. Which is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Obviously no increase but no decrease either, like i sai exotic isnt the right word for it. Also they would have negative stereotyes if they came in big groups. Which isnt the case.

Most western Europeans can't even point to Ukraine on the map. We don't know shit about Eastern Europeans except that they have less money. Polish people have been here for generations and those stereotypes were created overtime, there isnt really a general ¨Eastern European¨ stereotype going on besides that they drink alot of vodka and dont have as much money as us.

you are speaking from a polish perspective on what you think western Europeans think about eastern Europe. But as someone who lives in western Europe what your saying just isn't the case. Maybe it will happen if more Ukrainians storm into the country but for now, they aren't seen in a negative light. Which is all that matters.

lol I grew up in western Europe and I went to school here. And in my school there were people of many different eastern European nationalities. And guess what? They all ended up forming mixed groups of Poles, Russians, Latvians etc. Why? Because they were all similar and they weren't "cool" enough to hang out with the natives.
I acted less "eastern European" so I ended up in a group of unpopular natives.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
lol I grew up in western Europe and I went to school here. And in my school there were people of many different eastern European nationalities. And guess what? They all ended up forming mixed groups of Poles, Russians, Latvians etc. Why? Because they were all similar and they weren't "cool" enough to hang out with the natives.
I acted less "Polish" so I ended up in a group of unpopular natives.
Please explain to me in which western European countries you lived where all of these groups were so prominent in your school and had so many stereotypes? Germany doesn't count.

• +1
Please explain to me in which western European countries you lived where all of these groups were so prominent in your school and had so many stereotypes? Germany doesn't count.

Where do you live?

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol why did you name him Jan?

• +1