Atheists and Christians want an answer but maybe we can’t have one

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
There’s this thing I notice with both groups every human deep in wants an answer to why life started and why everything exsists

But maybe there’s no answer we can even comprehend

I don’t believe in any worldly religion since all of them have massive flaws which point to it being made by humans and not a supreme perfect being

Maybe the answer is something nobody can comprehend, everything has to have a start so something made the universe how it is but I don’t think any human being will ever know, I don’t think it’s even possible to know

the answer is the heightpill

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, RecessedChinCel and Iasacrko
Tho to me the idea of the bible god seems so obviously false especially when u see it contradict itself live in real life

It’s something obviously human made

I believe in a creator but not the one we see in books

Tho to me the idea of the bible god seems so obviously false especially when u see it contradict itself live in real life

Same.

We're basically deists.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Nigga at this point the answer could be we are someone’s wallpaper any guess is as good as the other
no mine is correct blud

Before matter, before time, before space, there was Gandy.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Iasacrko

Cool theory buts thats just a speculation. The God on Earth is as you said obviously man made, no different to Superman for example. The big bang on the other hand has a lot of evidence tied to it, so it’s the most plausible to believe in.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Cool theory buts thats just a speculation. The God on Earth is as you said obviously man made, no different to Superman for example. The big bang on the other hand has a lot of evidence tied to it, so it’s the most plausible to believe in.
Big Bang theory doesn’t even tell you about how the universe started that is a common misconception. It is purely an explanation for the rapid expansion of the universe.

Basically doing some math they can roughly estimate the age of the universe given its current rate of expansion. And obviously if something is expanding at one point it must’ve been smaller. This is where the “singularity” comes from.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and lemonnz
Big Bang theory doesn’t even tell you about how the universe started that is a common misconception. It is purely an explanation for the rapid expansion of the universe.

Basically doing some math they can roughly estimate the age of the universe given its current rate of expansion. And obviously if something is expanding at one point it must’ve been smaller. This is where the “singularity” comes from.
Same difference.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel

Yeah but I don’t really put all my belief in anything above all and I don’t understand how people can do it

Especially when it comes to a man made god tbh

The concept of GOD suffers from Unironically being too OP

U can’t claim someone knows everything that has and will happen and then that same person needs to apperantly test peoples faith? Maybe we don’t understand gods reasons that’s a worthy argument

But then he says every human will have the chance to hear of his name and can chose to be saved

Yet we had and still have many people who never did

When a god is so OP there’s no room for such mistakes it will just make the existence of such a god impossible or he is lying

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
- Nigga that has never studied the Bible and get his conception of Christianity from the media