Attaining Roids as a teen

C

ChanceAtChad

Iron
I need some help guys. So I've done my research and shit and I want roid up, the issue is getting the roids themselves. Most online sources use various cryptos and that's about all I know. I have the money and means I just need to learn how to buy this stuff. What would be the easiest way (No moralfags I've weighed the consequences and know what I'm doing)

Where do you live?

@Intel.Imperitive

Don’t do it just eat clean and play team sports

I need some help guys. So I've done my research and shit and I want roid up, the issue is getting the roids themselves. Most online sources use various cryptos and that's about all I know. I have the money and means I just need to learn how to buy this stuff. What would be the easiest way (No moralfags I've weighed the consequences and know what I'm doing)

Resident Steroid bro here. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, I did a cycle at 17 so Im not gna be a hypocite.

Age/Height/Weight/bf%

What cycle are you running?

What are your goals?

What country do you live in?
Don’t do it just eat clean and play team sports

Loooool shut the fuck up you stupid ass deluded plantation lookin ass nigger.

Take your "Im a Thothally Nathural Athlethe Dudth" ass somewhere else.

No room for jewish propoganda indoctrinated beta-male shit here.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, dogtown and 1 other person
@ZyzzReincarnate

Loooool shut the fuck up you stupid ass deluded plantation lookin ass nigger.

Take your "Im a Thothally Nathural Athlethe Dudth" ass somewhere else.

No room for jewish propoganda indoctrinated beta-male shit here.
STOP THIS SAVAGERY

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
American Midwest based. 17yrs, 5'10, 170lbs, pretty lean(frame is good). Been in the gym for awhile and seen some pretty great gains. I want to bulk with a 12 week cycle of Testosterone Ethanate.
Arimidex alongside it.

American Midwest based. 17yrs, 5'10, 170lbs, pretty lean(frame is good). Been in the gym for awhile and seen some pretty great gains. I want to bulk with a 12 week cycle of Testosterone Ethanate.

Ur quite similar to me tbh except im 3" taller.

Use Roidbazaar.com, a friend in the states used them @fatcelnolonger

I suggest 400mg Test E and 400mg NPP for 12 weeks. Maybe an Anadrol kickstart for insane bulking.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 283
Ur quite similar to me tbh except im 3" taller.

Use Roidbazaar.com, a friend in the states used them @fatcelnolonger

I suggest 400mg Test E and 400mg NPP for 12 weeks. Maybe an Anadrol kickstart for insane bulking.

Seems like a good source, I just absolutely have no clue how to get crypto. I tried registering for Coinbase wallet but it requires SSN verification. Sorry if I seem like an idiot I just don't understand online currency.

Seems like a good source, I just absolutely have no clue how to get crypto. I tried registering for Coinbase wallet but it requires SSN verification. Sorry if I seem like an idiot I just don't understand online currency.

Neither do I. In the UK most sources allow Bank transfer lol...

PM @fatcelnolonger maybe he can help you.